Got7 - Little!Yugyeom

K-Pop One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Gummy Little

Yugyeom x Got7

Angst, fluff, ddlb, little space

*Yugyeom POV*

-sniff- “G-get it ‘getha Gyeomi... They can’t know..” I whimpered, holding my head in my hands. “Come on, we gots a fan meet and concert today..” I groaned, the pounding in my skull only increasing as the tears continued to fall.

-sniff- “I can’t, I’m fine... I’m a big boy, I can be a big boy…” I whispered this over and over until I fell somewhere between big and little. I was uncomfortable, like when the toe of your sock isn’t lined up correctly, but I couldn’t let the group down.

“Yugyeom, come on we gotta leave!” Jaebum called, already ushering the hyungs into the car.

“Okay, you can do this Gyeomi... You’ve done it before, it’s no big deal. Just gotta pretend to be a big boy..” I muttered, grabbing my face mask, headphones, and anything else I would need to hide the fact that I had been crying for the past hour. “I just gotta distract myself from cute things? , this is gonna be so hard..” A whine pushed past my lips when I spotted my favorite plushie, big and little, peeking out from underneath my blanket.

“Yugyeom! NOW!” I groaned and ran downstairs, jumping into the car. I let my music drown out my hyungs as we drove to the venue.

“Yugyeom-ah, is everything okay?” Mark asked, taking a seat backstage on the couch next to me. I nodded, fiddling with my phone in my lap. “Just a headache, I’m fine mo- Mark hyung.” Mark frowned and brushed a stray hair back into place. My eyes fluttered closed as he played with my silky strands, and I let my mind escape and wander. “Dis nice mommy…” I whispered, leaning into his touch. His fingers stilled and I let out a high-pitched whine, batting at his leg. “No stoppin’ mommy~!”

“Yugyeom? Are um, are you okay?” My eyes flew open and I quickly pushed myself off the couch. “I-I... I’m so sorry hyung…” I stuttered before sprinting to the bathrooms and locking the door behind me.

I let out a choked sob and fell to the ground, burying my head in my knees. “F-, th-they’re g-gonna ha-ate m-hiccup-e..” I choked on my sobs, struggling to take a breath. The door flung open and Mark dropped to his knees in front of me, pulling me into his chest.

“Shh.. It’s okay.. I’m here..” He whispered, muffling my sobs in his shirt. “Don’t cry, sweetheart.. I know it’s hard, I miss my parents a lot too, and it’s especially hard on you since you’re the youngest and you’ve been with us for so long..”

I nodded, letting him believe his words were true but my stomach flipped in dread. I was ecstatic that he hadn’t thought further into my secret, that he didn’t care, but at the same time, my heart ached because I knew I was still alone in little space. But it’s my fault, and will continue to be my problem until I tell everyone.

“We can call mom and dad tonight when we get home, okay? And after this comeback, we have a break so you can go home for a little,” he reassured me. I sniffled and replied okay, and we stood up. “Good thing you hadn’t gotten your makeup started yet,” he chuckled, and I just nodded. “Let’s go then?” He rested his hand on the small of my back and lead over to our stylists, who busied themselves with hiding my red and puffy face.

Screaming fans greeted us as we walked on stage, mics in hand. I gulped nervously, the hornets in my stomach riling up again. “H-hello!” I shouted into the mic, taking my seat. Fans screamed back and I just patiently waited to start.

“Yugyeom-ah, the fans all look so pretty and cute today, don’t they?” Jackson teased, flashing them a smirk and a wink. I blushed and smiled at the crowd. “Y-yes, all the fans look so beautiful today! I want to take them all on dates!” I laughed, causing Mark to scream. “Yugyeom-ah! Not all of the fans are old enough yet! You could get in trouble!”

“Aish but they’re all so beautiful!” Mark threw a marker at my head, hitting me in the forehead. I froze, eyes growing wide as they welled up with tears. “H-hyung.. D-dat huwt..” My lips formed a pout and I struggled to control my little side.

“Ahhh Gyeomi don’t cry! I didn’t mean it!” Mark whined, hugging me tightly. “Ahh, he’s okay, he had bumped his head on the way in, and it’s just a bit sore,” Jaebum explained, quickly covering up my mistake.

The fans shouted their concerns and hopes for me to recover well, and I bowed deeply in gratitude before sitting down again. The first row of fans quickly made their way to the table, and I managed to keep my mind from slipping again. The fansign continued until the last row of fans stood in front of us. At this point, I had exhausted my brain too much from keeping myself big that I was surprised I hadn’t slipped yet.

“H-hi Yugyeom oppa.. I.. These are for you..” The young fan in front of me whispered, holding out a pair of fluffy black and pink kitten ears. My eyes widened, and my lips fell into a soft pout. “C-can I wear..?” I stuttered, and she nodded, gently slipping the ears on my head. I adjusted them and brushed my fingers over the soft fur, letting out a happy giggle. “I kitty now! You kitty too!” I gasped when I saw her matching ears. “Take pictuwe..?” I asked, tugging on Jaebum’s sleeve. “H-hyungie, picture please,” I begged in my big boy voice. “Huh? Awe, Gyeomi you look so adorable! Ah, of course I’ll take a picture of you two!” Jaebum grinned and took a few pictures of me and the girl on my phone and hers.

I quickly signed her album and thanked her for the ears before moving onto the last fan. “Hi, Yugyeom oppa! I love you and wish you to be well! I hope this helps

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter