B.A.P - BangHim

K-Pop One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wine About It

Yongguk x Himchan

Fluff, slight angst?

*third pov*

    “, empty!” Himchan cursed, shaking the glass bottle upside down as he hoped there was some magic somewhere to make more wine flow. He wished he was Jesus for a minute so he could turn water into wine. “Dammit, I just wanted to drink tonight..” He sniffled, rubbing his teary eyes. “, there has to be a store open.”

    He quickly pulled up his maps on his phone and searched for the nearest wine store. There was one less than 10 minutes from the house he shared with Jung Daehyun, and he hurried to slip on a pair of slides and grab his keys, rushing outside.

    “Please be open..” He cried, biting his lip to keep him from sobbing in the car, blinking quickly to clear his vision from blurry tears. He pulled into the parking lot and threw the car in park, just barely turning it off before he jumped out and quick-walked inside.

    Himchan stalked up and down the aisles, looking for the wine with the highest alcohol percentage, ready to just give everything up. “Hello, is there anything I can assist you with?” A deep voice interrupted his frantic searching, almost causing the bottle to slip from his shaking hands. “Oh, my gosh. D-don’t sneak up on people like that. And I just need more wine, I r-ran out. S-something with the highest percentage if possible..” He explained, stuttering over his words.

    “Um, well okay. Let me show you what we have, there are not many options because we’re not a large distillery. Follow me,” the man explained, motioning for Himchan to follow him. Desperate for wine and because the unnamed man was extremely attractive, he followed, picking at the sleeve of his sweater.

    “Here we are, these are the highest wines we have. If you have any questions, please let me know,” he said before walking off to give Himchan some space as he made a decision. “Um, thank you…” He whispered, carefully taking a bottle in his hand to read the labels.

    He took a few minutes to carefully analyze each option when his vision started getting blurry again. Trying to blink the tears away, he failed, and a loud CRASH echoed through the store. “S-. I-I’m so sorry…” His facade quickly fell and he burst into sobs, the glass shattered on the floor just like his heart in his chest.

    The unnamed man came rus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter