BTS - TaeKook

K-Pop One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay

Taehyung x Jungkook

Angst

*third pov*

    “Jungkookie! Jungkookie look at what I just got!” Taehyung laughed, running into the waiting room with some sweet snacks. His steps faltered as he came to a complete stop, heart lurching in his chest.

    He stuttered on his breath as his heart fell and his throat tightened up. He felt like he was betrayed. How could Jungkook do this to him? A million emotions and words stormed his brain as his eyes grew wetter. His tongue darted out to wet his lips as he exhaled shakily.

    He coughed slightly, trying to ease his throat as he swallowed the spit pooling in his mouth, trying to force back the lump building in his stomach. The lights overhead made it obvious that his eyes were filling with tears, and he quickly hung his head, staring at his shoes like he was trying to find something wrong with them when Jungkook looked over at him.

    “Ah, never mind, I need to find the hyungs…” Taehyung’s voice cracked, and he tried to muffle it with a cough. Jungkook couldn’t do that to him. There’s no way. He wouldn’t, couldn’t, betray Taehyung. They were Taekook, forever and always.

    But some things just weren’t made to last forever.

    Taehyung stumbled over his awkward feet and pushed through the door, looking for any of his hyungs. He searched frantically in the bathroom, in the small food area, and in other groups’ waiting rooms, but he was out of luck.

    “Taehyung! Let’s go, everyone’s going on stage!” His manager shouted, dragging him over to where BTS was waiting by the stairs. Once Taehyung was with them, Namjoon nodded and lead them up, where they stood in the front next to the mc’s.

    He tried to focus on what they were saying, but all he could think about was the hurt settling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter