BTS x Little!Yoongi ~ Christmas

K-Pop One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*third pov*

    “Daddy daddy daddy! Wakey ups it’s Chwistmas!!” Yoonie shouted, jumping out of bed and sprinting to his daddy’s room. His socks had other plans, causing him to slip on the smooth wood floor and land with a harsh THUMP. The air was forced from his lungs and it hurt when he took in a big breath, letting it out in a loud cry. “DADDYYYYYY~!!” He sobbed, tears bubbling from his eyes as he laid there, sprawled out like a starfish.

    Five boys poked their heads out of their rooms as Namjoon ran from the master bedroom and scooped Yoongi into his arms. “Shh.. It’s okay baby I’m here..” He rubbed his back soothingly, bouncing lightly as he carried the little to his room. Jin soon followed, grabbing a Kumamon paci from the dresser.

    “Where ya trying to go baby? You know it’s not safe to run in the halls, big or little,” Namjoon softly scolded, taking the ice pack from Hoseok and gently placing it on Yoongi’s chin. “Ouchie..” He whimpered, rubbing his wet eyes. “It Chwistmas daddy.. Was excited..”

    “Oh I know sweetheart, but we still can’t run in the halls. Now, how about we check on the other members and then go downstairs, yeah?” Yoongi nodded quickly, eyes regaining the spark of innocence as he slipped down from the bed. He took the paci from Jin and kissed his cheek in thanks, before running out of the room again.

    “Yoongi I just said no running! You’re gonna get hurt again!” Namjoon shouted. Jungkook stepped out of his room and quickly caught Yoongi in his arms, lifting him onto his hip. “Where are you running to suga bear? I’m pretty sure your daddy just said no running, and we don’t need to get anymore ouchies do we?” Jungkook asked softly, pecking Yoongi’s nose. “B-but it’s Chwistmas! I gotsa wake evyone up!” He whined, kicking his feet to get down. Jungkook complied, but kept Yoongi in his arms. “Be careful, and no more running in the house.”

    He nodded and took off to the next room, making sure to wake everyone up by screaming in their ears that it’s Christmas and time to open presents. “Daddyyyyyy! Come ooonnnnnn!” Yoongi shouted, waiting at the top of the steps for everyone to line up behind him. It was tradition.

    “Sweetie, you need to stop screaming, it’s still early and if we don’t quiet down, we can’t open any gifts from Santa,” Jin explained softly, gesturing for the boys to walk downstairs. “Go sit in your special seat and we can get started.”

    “Appa Santa came and ate awl da cookies!” Yoongi gasped, running to the empty plate. Namjoon chuckled, patting his stomach. “Yes honey, and they must’ve been delicious. I’m sure Santa enjoyed them. Now let’s find our seats to start.” Everyone quickly found their seats, Yoongi unsure of whether to sit in someone’s lap or in his own seat. Taehyung made the decision for him and pulled the smaller into his lap, wrapping his arms around his slim waist.

    “TaeTae!” Yoongi squealed, trying to turn around to hug said member. “Hi Yoonie!” Taehyung giggled back, pretending to try and bite Yoongi’s nose. “Noooo~!” Peals of laughter filled the air as Jin held a camera in his hands, recording the entire thing.

    “Boys, we have things to do later so we need to open presents now,” Namjoon reminded them, but his heart was warm and light in his chest. “Here, we’ll start with Little Yoongi’s presents.” He let Jin hand them to Yoongi, who tore into the Kumamon wrapping paper, letting out a loud squeal of happiness as he hugged his new Kumamon stuffy. “Tank yew Santa!” This continued for about 10 minutes as Yoongi opened the rest of his little and big space presents. He had gotten new pacifiers, bibs, a blanket and clothes, as well as coloring books, crayons, and a new train set. Big Yoongi had gotten blank notebooks to write more lyrics in, a new Kumamon blanket, headphones and a neck pillow, along with some new lube and a pretty plug from Hoseok.

    “Do you wanna hand out presents Prince?” Jin asked from his seat next to the giant pile of presents. “Y-yeah Dadda!” He jumped up and took the first present, struggling to read the letters on the tag. “K-kookie?” He stuttered, eyebrows furrowed as he showed the present to Jin. “Yes Prince, go give that to Kookie.” He watched the maknae gleefully open the present, making sure he said thank you to Santa. Jungkook mouthed ‘thank you’ to Namjoon and Jin, who just smiled in return. Yoongi continued passing out presents until he got tired of walking around (mea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter