B.A.P - UpLo

K-Pop One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Burgers and Dancing

Jongup x Zelo

Fluff

12:44 am **moonjongyeup just posted a video**

3:37 am **moonjongyeup just posted a video**

3:41 am **moonjongyeup just posted a video**

    Zelo sighed as his phone vibrated a third and final time as he looked at the little clock on his bedside table. 3:43 am. He then looked back at his phone where the short clip of Jongup dancing at the studio continued to play.

    This idiot, he’s been out all day, he grumbled, swinging his legs over the side of the bed. He gently scratched Mochi behind the ears and pressed the call button next to Jongup’s name, listening to it ring before Jongup answered.

    “Hey, baby!” Jongup grinned, wiping the sweat from his brow. “What are you calling for?”

    “Do you know what time it is? What are you doing at the studio still??” Zelo questioned. He knew Jongup was safe at the studio but he missed his boyfriend dearly and he knew it wouldn’t be safe walking back at this time.

    “I’m just practicing a little, it’s fine. I didn’t realize how late it had gotten, I’m sorry,” he apologized, pausing to take a drink of his water. His head felt a little fuzzy, and he was starting to see dots along the edge of his vision.

    “When was the last time you ate today? I haven’t seen you since lunch, and I know damn well you didn’t eat anything.”

    Jongup sighed. “I’m fine. I grabbed a snack while I was here. And stop nagging me, I can take care of myself,” he lied.

    “Really? So I don’t have to worry about my own ing boyfriend and if he’s actually okay?? Don’t lie to me Jongup. It’s nearly four in the morning and we have to be up in two hours. Did you forget that we have a concert tonight?? One of the last ones we might have??”

    Zelo knew picking a fight was not good for either of them, but he was worried about Jongup, and he knew the older would focus more on his dancing than anything.

    “I’ll be home in an hour, geez,” Jongup grunted, and he swiftly hung up the phone, letting the bass vibrate through the floorboards.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter