BTS - little!Yoongi

K-Pop One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fourth of July

BTS x Little!Yoongi

Fluff

*Third pov*

    “Hyung, come on! Let’s get down to the beach, they’re supposed to be setting off fireworks!” Taehyung cheered, running into Jin’s room where the eldest sat reading a book.

    “Fireworks? Oh, you’re right. It’s a holiday for the Americans,” Jin chuckled. “Yeah, let’s go get the boys then.” He put his book down and got up, going to tell the others to pack their swim things.

    “Eomma? We go swim?” Yoongi asked, sitting up more at the table he was coloring at. Jin chuckled, petting Yoongi’s hair gently.

    “Yeah baby, we’re gonna go swimming. They’re celebrating a holiday here, so we’re going to go to the beach and celebrate too.” Yoongi’s eyes lit up, and he slid down from the table to go get ready. “Yoongi! Come back here and clean up your markers!”

    Yoongi groaned, but came back into the kitchen and cleaned up his art supplies before leaving again. Ten minutes later, the boys were all in the living room, small bags packed with extra changes of clothes, as well as a backpack filled with things for Yoongi, and a cooler of food and drinks for when they got hungry.

    “Let’s go! The beach is only a short walk away,” Namjoon said, ushering everyone out the door.

    “Daddyyyy~” Yoongi whined, tugging at Namjoon’s hand as they were walking down the sidewalk.

    “Yes, sweetheart? We’re almost to the beach, it’s right down there,” he chuckled, pointing just down the way. Yoongi let out an excited squeal, tugging at Namjoon’s hand.

    “Come oooonnn~~! We almost dere!” He shouted, gaining at least one or two looks from people passing as he continued to try and rush to the water.

    Namjoon grunted, struggling to keep Yoongi’s hand in his so he did what any parent would do and picked Yoongi up, settling the little on his hip. “Sweetheart, I told you that we were almost there, but you can’t run off, especially not here…”

    “But daddy! I wanna pway!” Yoongi whined, but he wrapped his arms around Namjoon’s neck because now he didn’t have to walk on the hot sand. He caught eyes with Jungkook and gave him the biggest gummy smile he could, and the maknae laughed loudly as he realized what Yoongi had done.

    “You can play as soon as we find a spot to settle down, and don’t act sly, I know your tricks, mister.” Namjoon spanked Yoongi’s bottom lightly before finally settling the little onto his feet once they found a spot.

    “Come on Kookie! Pway!” Yoongi giggled loudly and grabbed the bag of sand toys before holding his hand out to Jungkook. The maknae happily took it, and the two ran off to play in the water and build a sand castle.

    Hours passed at the beach, and all of the boys were exhausted, including Yoongi, who was now napping with his head on Hoseok’s stomach. Jin groaned and brushed the sand off his feet before s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter