BTS - YoonKook

K-Pop One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vacation

Yoongi x Jungkook

Fluff, hinted , mentioned angst

*third pov*

    “Enjoy your two weeks off boys, get plenty of rest and don’t do any work until I tell you,” Bang Shi Hyuk said, waving the seven boys away that sat in front of him. “Thank you, sir!” They all shouted, sprinting out of the office and back to their dorms.

    Taehyung and Hoseok locked the bedroom door with wide grins, while Namjoon and Jin laid on the couch and started a movie. Jimin retreated to his room, although he would soon join Taehyung and Hoseok in just a few minutes.

    Yoongi and Jungkook immediately melted into each other’s arms once they closed the front door. “We have two weeks off Kook, what should we do?” Yoongi asked, nuzzling his nose against Jungkook’s collarbone.

    “I uh, actually have a surprise for you in our room,” he whispered, rubbing Yoongi’s warm back under his black sweatshirt. “You’ll really like it.” Yoongi grinned and ran to their bedroom, jumping on the messy mattress. Jungkook just smiled and pulled a small box from the top shelf of their closet and handed it to Yoongi.

    “Open it hyung,” he begged, sitting criss-cross in front of the elder. “T-two tickets to Jeju? Baby, are you serious?” Jungkook nodded, taking the pale hands in his. “Yes hyung, I’m serious. I asked Pd-nim when our break was going to be and booked us the vacation. We’re going to be gone for a week, and then we’ll have a week left when we get back,” he explained, eyes glowing with excitement.

    Yoongi chuckled and pressed a kiss to Jungkook’s thick bottom lip. “This is amazing baby, I love you. When do we leave?” “I love you too, and we actually leave tonight,” Jungkook giggled, playing with Yoongi’s fingers.

    “Tonight? Baby, I don’t have anything packed. I’m not even sure what the weather is going to be this week,” he frowned, fiddling with the plane tickets.

    “I packed this morning and hid the bags in Jimin’s bathroom. But we need to-” He pulls his hand away to check the time. “-get going to make it through the airport in time.” Yoongi sighed and chuckled lightly. “You really bet that I had said yes, haven’t you? Okay, let’s get going.” The two slid off the bed and quickly packed two carry-on bags before having Namjoon and Jin drive them to the airport.

*~*

    “Baby, stop fidgeting, you’re gonna knock something over,” Yoongi whispered, frowning at Jungkook over the seat dividers in their private first class seats. “Why are you so jumpy?” Jungkook whined and shifted so he could see Yoongi. “Dunno... But I can’t sit still. Cuddles, please?”

    Yoongi climbed over the seat divider and curled up in Jungkook’s lap, breathing in the Armani cologne that he always wore. “Poor baby, how do you handle our long flights?” He cooed, pecking Jungkook’s jawline softly.

    “Mm... Not sure, especially when you aren’t sitting next to me… I usually listen to your tracks where you’re just talking. It helps my anxiety when we’re apart..” Jungkook explained, voice shaky.

    “What’s your favorite track to listen to?” Yoongi whispered, fiddling with the bracelets decorating Jungkook’s wrist. “Hmm? Oh, uh, your skit from Agust D. Or this fan-made track on YouTube that’s just you talking. Your voice is really soothing hyung..” Jungkook’s cheeks flushed and he buried his face in Yoongi’s silvery gray hair. Yoongi chuckled, heart fluttering. “I’m really glad I could help you, Kook, even if I’m not physically there. It still hurts that your anxiety still acts up real bad. Are your pills not working?”

    Jungkook frowned, knowing the real reason his anxiety was acting up was that he didn’t take the pills. “I um, I don’t actually take my anxiety medication anymore... They don’t work all the time and they make my depression act up.. And I’ve fainted before from it…” He whispered.

    “Then we’ll go see the doctor again, and try something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter