BTS - NamJin

K-Pop One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Downhill

Namjoon x Seokjin

Fluff

*Jin POV*

    “Make sure to dress warm baby, it’s gonna be cold,” I said, pecking Namjoon’s soft cheek. “Where are we going princess?” He asked, causing my cheeks to turn pink with the use of the rare - yet lovely - nickname. I smiled and hid in his neck, breathing in his warm vanilla scent. He smelt of home, gentle and sweet, but still strong and able to protect. I sighed lightly, dragging my lips from his shoulder to his jaw, leaving gentle pecks to litter his skin.

    “I love you,” I whispered, wrapping my arms around his waist. His chest rumbled with laughter, deep but yet the sound felt light, like a feather drifting through the air.

    “You are so beautiful,” was his reply, warm lips pressed to the shell of my ear. My face heated up, the blush obvious with the tips of my ears burning red. “Undeniably gorgeous.” Placing a kiss on the base of his neck, I grinned cheekily.

    “Obviously, they don’t call me worldwide handsome for nothing.”

    He threw his head back and laughed, a bubbly joyous sound that made my heart swell. I stared, admiring, as my hand came up to gently caress his cheek, his dimples almost as deep as my love for him.

    “I love you, so much,” I breathed, pulling him down to where our lips could meet in the softest of touches. The breath was stolen from my lungs when he reciprocated the kiss, rough hands possessively gripping my hips.

    The room around us was nonexistent as our lips danced together, finding their own pace like they had their own minds. My fingers curled gently is his dark locks, messing them up slightly as I pulled his body flush against mine. My heart pounded in my chest like it was trying to break out of a cage, and I feared for a second that Namjoon was able to hear it, to feel it against mine. All thoughts flew out of my mind as his tongue pushed past my lips to move on my own, and I felt it.

No, not his , ya nasties.

His heart, beating equally as hard in his chest from where we were pressed together so tightly. I hummed lightly, holding even tighter to him like he is my lifeline. Because to me, Kim Namjoon is, and always will be, the one thing I need the most to survive.

He pulled away minutes later, a string of saliva keeping our lips attached until it broke. “I love you too princess, more than anything,” Namjoon whispered, pulling back to press a kiss to my forehead. I traced my lips with my finger, still feeling the push of Namjoon’s and the sparks that still tingled beneath my skin. “Where are we going?” He asked, voice seemingly muffled by the pounding of my heart in my ears.

“Hmm. Snowboarding,” I replied, staring up at him in an awe-struck daze. His face twisted in a grimace. “I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter