BAP - OT6

K-Pop One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Broken Bones

B.A.P

Slight angst, sass, fluff

*Third POV*

    “Come on Zelo! Just do it!” Hoseok laughed, half-buried in the bank of snow at the bottom of the hill. He stared at the street lights reflecting off the icy road, then down at the skateboard in his hands. Eh, whatever, I’ll be fine. “YOLO!!” Zelo shouted, jumping on top of his board and skating down the ice. “WOOHOO! YES!” He hollered, raising his fists above his head.

    “Yeah! Way to go Zelo!” Hoseok, Peniel, and BamBam screamed, voices echoing off the tall buildings surrounding them. “Yeaahhhh boooooi-!” He was cut off by the skateboard bumping over a rock before it skidded around underneath him and he lost balance. “Ahhhhhh!!” Zelo tried to catch his fall on his arms, and a deafening crack filled his ears.

    “ZELO!!” Everyone rushed over to where he was laying, cradling his arm against his chest. Sobs tumbled from his chapped lips as tears froze on his cheekbones. “F-, call his hyungs. W-we gotta get him to the hospital,” Hoseok stuttered, carefully helping Zelo stand. “H-hey, Peniel is gonna call them, let’s get you to my car..” BamBam grabbed their boards and shoved them in the trunk before sliding in the backseat, Peniel next to him and Hoseok and Zelo in the front.

    “I called your hyungs, Yongguk hyung answered. He said they would meet us there,” Peniel explained as Hoseok carefully navigated them to the hospital. “H-hurts..” Zelo whimpered, trying his best to calm his tears. He usually never cried; he always took his injuries with no reaction.

    “Come on, we’re here,” Hoseok said minutes later as he helped Zelo out of the car. “My hyungs..?” “Inside, they’re already in the waiting room.” The group of boys quickly made their way in and got Zelo checked in and x-rayed, and now they were waiting for the doc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter