BTS - Jung Cena

K-Pop One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Championship

Jung Hoseok x John Cena

Fluff, (notsureifitwouldbeconsideredbut...) angst?

*Hoseok POV*

    I gripped the envelope of tickets in my fingers, knuckles turning white as I eagerly ran into the dance room. “Guys! Guess who got backstage passes to see the WWE championship match tonight?! ME!!” I shouted, jumping up and down in excitement.

    “Wah, really?? That’s awesome!” Jungkook screamed as he pulled Taehyung to the ground in a tight headlock.

    “Did you really get tickets, hyung?” Jimin asked from where he leaned against the mirror, breath fogging up the glass as he rehearsed his vocals.

    “Yeah! John hyung dropped them off just now.” A happy giggle bubbled past my lips as I thought about my wonderful wrestler. He made the butterflies in my belly act like they were putting on their own WWE match every time we were near each other. “The match is tonight, but we can get backstage before and after if we leave soon.”

    “Hm? Does Pd-nim know about this?” Namjoon asked, walking back in from the bathrooms. I nodded and explained that John had of course been the proper gentleman and asked before giving me the tickets.

    “Pd-nim said we can have the rest of the night off, and to not get in any trouble.” We all stood around, eagerly awaiting Namjoon’s answer. He sighed before shaking his head. “Fine, we can go. But only because Hobi already has tickets.” A chorus of screaming and cheering echoed off the mirrored walls.

    “Let’s go!” Jungkook shouted, and we all raced down to the van to leave. “Wait! Boys, we need to shower and change first, we’re sweaty and gross,” Jin whined, wiping the sweat off with the bottom of his shirt. We all turned and sprinted to the dorm rooms, fighting for the shower.

    “Let me go in first! He’s my boyfriend!” I screamed, pushing Jungkook and Taehyung away from the bathroom. “Hyungie! Let me shower with yooouuu!” Jimin whined, and I groaned, dragging him in with me. “Only ‘cause you’re smol and don’t take up the entire shower space, unlike some people!” I shouted, making sure Taehyung heard me.

    Jimin giggled as he the water, and we quickly stripped before hopping in, lathering our hair and bodies as we washed all the sweat off from practice.

    We quickly dried off and headed to our room to change as the youngest two members hopped in and showered. I dried my hair and styled it, pulling on my loose black t-shirt, followed by a pair of baby blue and black jeans with rips at the knees. I added a black belt, with a white distance bracelet on my right wrist. John had the black one with one white bead. Mine had one black bead. John got them for us after the BBMA’s, right before we headed back to Korea.

    “Hobi, come on. We need to go in,” Namjoon said, pressing his hand against my back to get me moving. I shook my head, focusing on what was in front of me.

    I blinked a few times before nodding and following the rest of our members, who were following security, through the crowd and backstage. “Just don’t space out today, or you might miss something big,” Joon chuckled in my ear as we walked into John’s waiting room.

    I stilled my feet just inside the room, letting the door close behind all of us. The boys all ran to John, laughing and greeting him with bright eyes and wide smiles as he grinned and greeted them back. They all sat on the couch and chairs around him, telling them stories of our days and crazy things we read on Twitter, and he sat there, listening happily and reacting when he was supposed to.

    Taehyung was in the middle of telling a story of when the two of us had taken a day trip with Yeontan, and how he had gotten loose at the park when John looked up and his eyes met mine. It was like the first time ever, all over again.

    Warmth spread through my veins as a light fluttering feeling settled in the pit of my stomach. My heart thumped harder in my chest and I truly believed I was looking at a god. Or Hercules. Wait, Hercules was a Greek god. So yeah, a god.

    His blue eyes pierced into my soul, staring, like he was reading everything about me, from the day I was conceived to now. It was like he knew every secret, every fact about me, and when he lifted his hand and beckoned me over with two fingers, I didn’t even have to tell my feet twice to move.

    Jimin curled up in Namjoon’s lap to make room next to John for me, and I whispered ‘thank you’ before straddling John’s lap, pressing my chest against his extremely large one, arms finding their way around his shoulders.

    “Hi sunshine,” he whispered, kissing the shell of my ear as one hand wrapped around my tiny frame, holding me impossibly closer. My cheeks warmed at the nickname, or the kiss, I wasn’t too sure, but all I knew was that John was the only one capable of making me melt into a puddle of rosy cheeks and warm giggles.

    H-hi hyung..” I murmured back, pressing a chaste kiss to his slightly stubbly cheek, immediately scrunching my nose up in disgust. “You’re all scratchy.” I let out a whiney noise, hiding my face in the crook of his neck. At least it was soft there.

    ‘M sorry baby, I just wasn’t up to shaving this morning. Woke up late because someone decided they were hot and bothered at 3 in the morning and needed my help,” he teased, pinching my sides. I squealed and tried to push his hands away, laughing loudly as my cheeks blushed an even angrier red as he outed me.

    “Don’t act like you didn’t like it! I read your interview where you said that you quite enjoy when I get all worked up and bothered,” I stated, glaring at him. His eyes sparkled as he threw his head back and laughed loudly, chest rumbling against mine as he did so.

    “I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter