VIXX - KenN

K-Pop One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Idol School

Ken x N

Fluff

*N POV*

    “Ken, babe, it’s time to get up, we need to get everything into the car,” I said, rubbing his back to wake him up. He groaned and rolled over to face me. Smiling softly at him, I pushed his hair out of his face. “Morning baby,” he whispered, and I pecked his lips.

“Morning babe,” I replied, standing up. “Get up and hop in the shower, I’m going to make sure Ravi and Hyuk are moving.” Walking out of our room, I knocked on Leo’s door.

“Ravi’s in the shower, his stuff is all packed, I just finished,” Leo said before I got the chance to say anything. I nodded. “Thanks, Leo. I’m gonna check on everyone else. Put your stuff by the door so we know it’s ready.” Knocking on Hongbin’s door, I didn’t worry about them answering before entering.

“Boys, are you awake? It’s time to get up,” I said, walking over to Hongbin’s bed. He had Hyuk curled into his chest, a cigarette hanging from his mouth. “Okay, good, you’re up. Finish packing your things, the movers are almost here.” Hongbin nodded, finishing his cigarette. “Okay hyung, we’ll be out in a bit.” I nodded and walked back to my room.

“Ken, get up. I’m serious this time. We have things to do before we have to leave for school,” I said louder, climbing on top of him in bed. He rubbed his eyes, pouting up at me. “Don’t pout at me, mister. You’re the one who insisted on staying up all night with Ravi and Hyuk ing around.” I slapped his chest lightly, and his hands moved quickly to grab mine, fingers threading together.

“You’re so y when you try to be strict baby doll,” Ken smirked, and I glared at him, trying to contain my blush. He released one of my hands, his fingers brushing gently against my cheek. I kissed the palm of his hand, nuzzling into the warmth.

“You can try all you want to seduce me Ken, but it’s not working. You really need to get up so we can get going.” I leaned down and pecked his lips. Climbing off the bed, I grabbed his stack of clean clothes from the bedside table and laid them next to him. “I’m going to show the movers what is going to school with us, so I want you dressed and in the living room in 20 minutes.” He nodded and winked, resulting in me flipping him off as I left the room.

The rest of the members were already standing around the kitchen, helping the movers get the bigger objects prepped to be moved. Quickly apologizing and introducing myself, I helped them move the boxes. Less than an hour and a half later, the moving trucks were all loaded, and we were grabbing last minute items for the car ride to the school.

“I don’t get why we couldn’t just stay in our dorms here at Jellyfish, it’s less than an hour from the school,” Ravi grumbled, squished in the back with Leo and the suitcases. Leo smiled at Ravi softly -the only time he ever shows emotion is when Ravi is involved- and brushed his fingers through his hair. “Because it makes it easier for us to train, plus it’s more cost efficient with gas and things since everything is right there where we need it. And this year, we have a four bedroom dorm, with fully working water, air and heating units, electricity, and a large living room and kitchen area,” Leo explained, and Ravi nodded.

“N hyung, why do we have four bedrooms, there’s only six of us and we each share a room,” Hyuk asked, eyes excited as he relaxed against Hongbin. “Two people are going to be sharing a room, and our fourth room is going to be mainly used to do homework and things, which I expect everyone to be doing,” I looked at Ravi and Hyuk more so, as they never really liked studies. Everyone nodded in agreement and settled in their seats quietly for the rest of the ride.

Quiet seemed to have been an understatement, at least for Ken. He continuously kept moving, curling up with me and then attacking Hyuk who sat behind us, laughing and singing obnoxiously the entire time. Hyuk as well was screaming along with Ken, yelling ‘Ottokaji!’ repeatedly. I groaned, shutting my eyes, wishing for them to just shut up for a minute at least.

I rested my head against the window, pulling my headphones out and turning my music on. Maybe Ken will relax and listen to music with me now, I thought as I nudged his side, holding out an earbud. His hand gently pushed mine away, and I opened my eyes, frowning at him, but he was too immersed in a conversation about why he was the real Justin Bieber with Hyuk and Hongbin. Sighing, I put both headphones in and closed my eyes again, my hand resting on Ken’s thigh.

About an hour later, I was awoken by a heavy object being thrown on top of me. I jolted awake, headphones being ripped out. I glared at the person curled in my lap, Ken. Giggles erupted from his lips, and I tried hard not to smile, but he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter