SILVER DIMENSION

KO ONE 6 [DISCONTINUED]

Da Dong and Wan Jun was walking around the classroom with worried looks on their faces. There were no classes today but everyone agreed to stay in the room to wait for Lei Ting, Zhi Ge and Jin Bao San to come back. Xiao Yu, Lei Ke Si and Zhi Shui are also there. "Can you guys stop walking around? You guys are making us dizzy.", Xiao Yu asked. They were already like this when Lei Ting, Zhi Ge and Jin Bao San entered the Dimension Door. "Xiao Yu, you can't stop us from walking. Can't you see that we're worried?", Da Dong said as he bit his finger. "Don't you guys trust them? They'll come back, because they know that there's someone who's waiting for them.", Lei Ke Si said. "That's easy for you guys to say.", Wan Jun retorted. "Things might get worse if you guys continued this, you guys might get a headache or bump into a wall, that'll make them worried. So please stop okay?", Xiao Yu adviced. "Whatever.", Da Dong said then he turned around, only to have his head get hit on a wall, then fainted on the floor. Xiao Yu sighed as some of them laughed.

5 hours later... Silver Dimension (I advice you guys to watch the episode of 終極三國2017 until where Lei Ting and Jin Bao San left, since this takes place after Zhi Ge completed the Sworn Brothers thing.)

Zhi Ge sighed, he couldn't believe it, Classmate Lei Ting and Jin Bao San just left him like that. Why does he have to take responsibilty for Lei Ting's mistake? Then again, if he didn't insist on taking a picture in Silver Dimension, he wouldn't be here now. "Ai, ai, ai...", Zhi Ge's Ai Phone 10 Plus rings, it was Lei Ting. "Hello? Classmate Lei Ting.", Zhi Ge answered the phone. "Zhi Ge, I'm really sorry that you have to stay there. It's all my fault, please bear with it for a while okay?", Lei Ting said. Zhi Ge smiled, "It's nothing Classmate Lei Ting, but how long do I have to stay here? I'm really not used of staying somewhere without Zhan.", Zhi Ge said, worried. "About that... We don't know when Liu Bei will wake up, so before he gets well, you have to pretend as Liu Bei, okay? Just don't ruin the dimension flow. Also, you have to remember this words, "San Guo is San Guo, Silver Dimension is Silver Dimension.". Don't mix them up, understand?", Lei Ting said. "Okay, I'll remember that. Bye.", Zhi Ge said as he put the phone away. He sighed, he knows that chickens are sacred in this dimension, how can he eat chicken now? "Da Ge! Come on, we're going to enroll in Dong Han Academy. Let's go!", Zhang Fei said as he dragged Zhi Ge and Guan Yu to their new school. Zhi Ge sighed once again, he'll have to adjust to a new environment, he feels like he's in his new life.