SUN SHANG XIANG'S

KO ONE 6 [DISCONTINUED]

Zhi Ge opened the door in Lei Ting's house, "Classmate Lei Ting?", he said to make sure she's in her house right now. "I'm here!", he heard Lei Ting said. "Some people wants to see the Xia family, can I let them in?", Zhi Ge asked. "Okay!", she replied.

 

Zhi Ge made a way for the eight people to enter the house. "What? Someone wants to see us?", they heard a familiar voice said. The Iron Dimension folks saw some lady looked at them out of curiousty, "Xiong Ge!", Xiu said as he saw her. "Xiu? Meng Zhu? Why are you guys here?", Xiong Ge said as she walked towards them. Zhi Ge quietly went towards the living room.

 

"Um... it's a long story.", Lan Ling Wang said as he scratched his head. Then someone runs towards him, "Xiao Lan Lan! You're back!", Xia Mei exclaimed as she hugged him. "Xia Mei, stop hugging him. Can't you see that he's badly injured?", Xiong Ge stated as she frowned at her daughter's actions. 

 

"It's okay, Madam.", Lan Ling Wang said as he forced a smile. Xia Mei let him go and went back inside. "Oh pardon me, I'll let you guys in.", Xiong Ge said as she lead the way and made the eight of them seat down at Lei Ting's sofa where the Xia family is resting at.

 

"So what happened to the battle?", Ah Gong said as he ate a slice of pizza. The eight of them looked at each other. Xiu smiled awkwardly at him, "Uh... Ah Gong, don't be angry but... we lost.", he said as he lowered his head. Ah Gong choked on his pizza and took a glass of water and gulped it all down, "You guys lost?! Then does that mean-", he exclaimed. 

 

"Yes, Lord Diablo took over Iron Dimension.", Jiu Wu said who has an apologetic look on his face. "Oh no, this is bad.", Ah Gong said as he puts his hand on his forehead, exagerating. "Ah Gong, you can still be a drama queen at a time like this?", Xia Yu said in disbelief. 

 

"Your Ah Gong is old enough now, can't I be a millenial before I die?", he said as he took another bite of his pizza. "Pa! Stop saying that!", Xiong Ge said as she frowned at her father's words. Ah Gong just looked at her innocently as he ate his pizza.

 

"I'm sorry guys, I should've helped so that Lord Diablo won't take over Iron Dimension.", Xia Tian said as he made a cute apologetic look. "Aiya, don't be sorry, you need to guide your family here so it's alright.", Xiu said as he gave him a reassuring smile. 

 

"Oh right, where's Han?", Ah Xiang asked as she looked around. "Han got tired on our way here so I carried her while she's sleeping, she's in one of the guest rooms upstairs.", Xia Tian explained. "Oh.", was all Ah Xiang could say.

 

Then Jiu Wu looked at Zhi Ge who was currently using his phone and was looking through his feed in Instagram. "Hey, cutie.", Jiu Wu said. Everyone except Zhi Ge looked at him in surprise, with their eyes widened, then looked at Zhi Ge. 

 

Zhi Ge being him, feels that someone's watching him, looked around cutely and was surprised to see them looking at him. "W-why are you guys looking at me like that?", he asked. "Is there something on my face?", he said as he touched his cheeks.

 

Jiu Wu chuckled, "You know, you're cute.", he said as he looked at Zhi Ge with those eyes. Zhi Ge looked at him with wide eyes then covered his chest with his hands, "Meng Zhu, I know that you're high and mighty, but... I'm straight and taken, alright?", he said as he panicked.

 

Jiu Wu laughed at his reaction. "Relax, I'm not into guys. And you're taken huh? That means you and that girl from Silver Dimension got together now?", he said. Zhi Ge could only blush as he scratched his head. "I can't believe this boy is taken.", Xia Yu commented as he looked at Zhi Ge.

 

---

 

A guy (Dylan Xiong) was having a java chip coffee at Starbucks, looking at his phone seriously. He was staring at a picture taken with a guy on his side. It was the first person who didn't got scared of him as soon as he met him. He remembered their first meeting and it was so memorable to him.

 

Flashback

 

He was having a walk on random places when he saw something that made him stop walking. It was a statue that looks like an ice, it was shaped in a human form. He looked at it and realize that this statue looks like a real human. 

 

He then touched the statue and he shivered. It was no statue at all, it's a human shaped ice! He looked at it with his eyes wide open. "How can this thing last long? It's not even snowing here.", he said to himself. But then he realized that something was off.

 

He continued looking at the ice figure, thinking that there's something weird in this ice figure and he won't leave unless he figured it out. "If this thing is ice then...", he said then his hands glowed.

 

He made a fire in his hands and placed it near the ice figure, testing if it will melt. He saw the ice figure's arms and stared at it in shock. The ice is melting but as soon as it melts, a real arm was there! "So this is a real person?", he asked in shock. "How is that possible?", he said.

 

He continued until the ice was fully melted, and it revealed a guy in his age. He stared at the guy who still stood there frozen in his place. Then the guy blinked his eyes, he slowly moved his arms and hands then looked at his legs at moved them slowly. 

 

The guy then smiled, "I'm free! I'm not frozen anymore!", he exclaimed happily. He noticed the guy who unfroze him, and looked at him with a curious look. "Who are you? How did you found me here?", he asked.

 

"Are you really a human? How did you end up here and why did you get frozen? Is that even possible?", the guy who helped him asked. "Anyway, I'm Li Xiao Hou, you can call me Xiao Hou.", he said. The guy smiled, "Hello, I'm Gu Zhan.", he said.

 

Flashback ended

 

Xiao Hou smiled, he was glad he was able to unfreeze Gu Zhan with his fire yi neng element. And for the first time, he was glad that he has this kind of yi neng, he'll use them to help people in need.

 

---

 

Gu Zhan, Qiu Qiu and Ah Xiang were on their way to Lei Ting's house. As soon as they entered Lei Ting's house, they were met with a noise of people talking loudly inside. They walked until they saw Zhi Ge sleeping on one of the couch, Ah Xiang walked towards him and sat down in front of him.

 

Ah Xiang then hold Zhi Ge's head up and pinched his left cheek, which startled him and he woke up instantly. Zhi Ge looked at Ah Xiang with tired eyes but smiled at her, "You're here.", he said. 

 

The someone stood beside them, but since the two were busy staring at each other, they didn't notice that Jiu Wu was beside them. Jiu Wu coughed loudly to get their attention and the two finally looked at him.

 

"So this is your girl.", Jiu Wu said as he looked at Ah Xiang. Zhi Ge and Ah Xiang blushed at what he said. "Hello, I'm Jiu Wu, the Meng Zhu in Iron Dimension.", Jiu Wu said. "Uh... hello, I'm Sun Shang Xiang.", Ah Xiang said. Zhi Ge looked at her, "You shouldn't tell him your name!", he whispered. 

 

Ah Xiang looked at him with a confused face, "Why not?", she asked. Zhi Ge gave her a look then looked at Jiu Wu. "Your name is Sun Shang Xiang?", Jiu Wu asked then he looked at the girl beside Xiu then to Ah Xiang, "Two Ah Xiangs are here?", he said as he looked at both girls with the names of Sun Shang Xiang.