RETURN

KO ONE 6 [DISCONTINUED]

Two figures stared at the classroom before them, both are excited to enter. The guy who wore a hat looked at the girl, with a short red hair, beside him, "Are you excited to see them again?", he asked. "Of course, it's been four months since we last saw them, I really miss the noise in this class. Don't you miss them, Shen Mi?", the girl asked.

 

"Of course I miss them, come on. Let's go in.", Shen Mi said. The girl took a deep breathe and then entered the classroom with Shen Mi behind her, she saw the class looked at them with surprise.

 

"Tai Yang! Shen Mi! You guys are back!", Qiu Qiu exclaimed as she ran to Tai Yang and hugged her. Tai Yang hugged her back then parted away. "Why didn't you guys tell us that you guys are coming back?", Gu Zhan said as he and the class stood up.

 

"Oh. We wanted to surprise you guys, if we told you, you won't have enough time to prepare for graduation.", Shen Mi said. "Uh... They are..?", Ling Long asked, looking at Qiu Qiu and Gu Zhan for an answer. "Oh! They're Shen Mi and Tai Yang, they transferred in the class when you went to the military and when Classmate Zhong went missing.", Qiu Qiu said.

 

Ling Long looked up at Shen Mi, This guy is so tall, I should stay away from him... He then looked away, feeling awkward at the height difference. "Eh? How come that... that... that Zhi and Liu Chen didn't come with you guys?", Da Dong asked. 

 

"Zhi's dad transferred Liu Chen to the school where Zhi's studying at, so they won't be able to come back.", Tai Yang said sadly. "They really want to go back to Zhong Ji Yi Ban, but they have no way to escape from Zhi's dad.", Shen Mi added.

 

"That's a pity then, Zhong Ji Yi Ban will graduate without them.", a voice said from the door. Everyone looked to see Xiao Yu and Lei Ke Si at the door, Oh my god, it's Aaron Yan! Tai Yang thought as she smiled excitedly. 

 

"Xiao Yu! Lei Ke Si! How long have you guys been there?", Da Dong asked. Oh, it's just the legendary Xiao Yu... Wait, what is he doing here? I thought he's with Form Teacher Ya Se... "Didn't I told you to call me Teacher Xiao Yu?", Xiao Yu reminded him. "Aiyo, we're brothers okay? We shouldn't be formal with each other.", Da Dong whined.

 

"He's a teacher?", Shen Mi asked. "Yeah, he's our music teacher while the guy next to him is our math teacher, Teacher Lei Ke Si.", Gu Zhan said. "Teacher hello.", Shen Mi and Tai Yang bowed. "Hello, I'm glad you guys came before the graduation.", Lei Ke Si said as he smiled at them.

 

"Come on! Let's practice for our graduation!", Da Dong said, then they went outside to practice.

 

Silver Dimension. Sun's Mansion.

 

Zhi Ge sighed as he paced near Ah Xiang's house. Today, he went on a battle with Sun Quan in archery, for Sun Jian to approve his relationship with Ah Xiang. He failed, on purpose, he didn't want Ah Xiang to loose her future, just because of their relationship, so it's better to let her go.

 

He knew he made Ah Xiang sad, even though he felt guilty, but it was for her own good. He took his Ai Phone and called Gu Zhan, after a few seconds he answered. "Hello, Zhan?", he greeted him trying not to sound sad. "Xiao Ge? What's wrong?", Gu Zhan asked, noticing that Zhi Ge's voice is weird. 

 

"I'm fine, I just wanted to tell you that can you guys fetch me tomorrow when I go back there?", Zhi Ge asked. "Okay. But, are you sure you're okay? You sound weird.", Gu Zhan asked, worried. "I'm okay, just a little bit tired.", Zhi Ge said as his mind wandered off.

 

He recalled the time where he first met Ah Xiang, it was just like a dream. He never thought that he will actually get a girlfriend, moreover in Silver Dimension. But he knew that he will receive his punishment for falling in love with her. 

 

"Hello? Xiao Ge?", Gu Zhan interrupted his thoughts. "Oh! Sorry, I just zoned out. What did you say?", Zhi Ge asked, completely sad. "I'm asking why you don't sound that excited at all, since you're going back.", Gu Zhan said. "Of course I'm excited! I'm finally going to see you guys again, I miss the air in Gold Dimension.", Zhi Ge said, thinking about his home.

 

"You sure are incredible, Xiao Ge. You can do both homeworks of Zhong Ji Yi Ban and Dong Han.", Gu Zhan said proudly. "It's nothing, besides the lessons here are way too easy, I can finish it within 5 minutes.", Zhi Ge said remembering the kinder-like lessons in Dong Han.

 

"You won't miss anyone there, right?", Gu Zhan asked. "I'll sound bad if I say I won't miss anyone. I'll miss Wu Hu Jiang, President Cao, Diao Chan, Xiao Qiao, Xiao Hou Zhi, and...", Zhi Ge stopped, almost spoiling that he met Ah Xiang. He didn't let anyone knew that he met Sun Shang Xiang, Lei Ting told him that once he meets her, he'll eventually leave Silver Dimension to avoid Xiu's mistake. 

 

"And who, Xiao Ge?", Gu Zhan asked. "I'll miss... fighting with Dong Zhou and Lu Bu with Li Ru and Li Jue.", Zhi Ge said as he sweat dropped. "No way, you'll even miss your enemies there?", Gu Zhan asked in disbelief. "Aiyo, it's fun fighting with them especially those Li siblings, they're so funny.", Zhi Ge said as he laughed, remember the times he fought with them.

 

"Looks like you'll be having a hard time adjusting here, cause based on the stories you've told me.", Gu Zhan said. "It's okay though, but Zhan, can I have another Ai Phone? I want to give it to San Di so I can still communicate with him.", Zhi Ge asked, hoping that he'll allowed him.

 

"I don't know, you have to ask Meng Zhu to allow you.", Gu Zhan says. "Oh, then I have to go pack my things now. Bye.", Zhi Ge said sadly while he ended the call. He sighed, as tears filled his eyes. Do I really have to go back now? Ah Xiang still doesn't know who I really am... I should talk to her...

 

"So you're leaving me?", a voice said from behind. He turned to see Ah Xiang, who has a confused look on her face. Zhi Ge was speechless, he didn't know what to say to her. "Answer me.", Ah Xiang said, waiting for him to answer. "I'm... leaving.", Zhi Ge said, not trying to look at her.

 

"Why?", she asked, looking directly at him. "Ah Xiang, I have something to tell you.", Zhi Ge said, now looking at her. Ah Xiang felt nervous, What is it? Why does he sound so serious?