MYSTERY GUY

KO ONE 6 [DISCONTINUED]

Everyone in Zhong Ji Yi Ban was walking towards the gate. Classes were now over, and everyone was on their way home. Everyone says good bye to each other, and walked in different paths.

 

Zhong Wan Jun, who's tired from today's activity in school, was on his way to his house, as he passed an alley, a guy who was hiding in the alley followed him, covered in a hoodie. 

 

Wan Jun felt uneasy, having a feeling that he's being followed. He ignored it and continued walking. He almost reached his house but was stopped by the guy. He tried to see the guy's face but it was covered by the shadow. 

 

"Who are you?", Wan Jun asked, but the guy didn't answer. Instead, he throw a punch on him, making Wan Jun stumble back. How is this guy so strong? Wan Jun was surprised to feel that the guy's battle points was 11100. He was no match for this fight.

 

Wan Jun tried to fight back, giving all his strength, but i wasn't enough. This guy could easily block his attacks and made him bleed several times. Then, everything became blurry, he was getting dizzy from the punches. The guy made his one last punch, using all his battle points, making Wan Jun lost his consciousness. 

 

Wan Jun fell on the floor, then the mystery guy put him on his shoulder, bringing him to an unknown place. The guy finally put the hoodie away from his head, then smirked. "I finally caught you, Zhong Wan Jun. Between the two of us, only I deserve to live in this dimension.", he said as he laughed.

 

Lei Ting's house.

 

"Wan Jun!", Lei Ting screamed as she woke up. She was breathing heavily, why did she dreamt of Wan Jun, killing everyone? She reached for her cellphone and called Wan Jun. "Hello?", Wan Jun said as he asnwered the call. "Wan Jun, how are you? Are you alright? Did something happened to you?", Lei Ting asked, worried.

 

"I'm okay, why do you ask?", he replied. Lei Ting sighed in relief, "That's good. Nothing, just... ", Lei Ting was lost of her words. "Then, I'm going to sleep now.", Wan Jun said. "Okay, good night.", Lei Ting said, then she hang up. She layed on her bed, "I'll just check up on him tomorrow.", she says, then fell asleep.

 

The next day. Zhong Ji Yi Ban.

 

The class was still noisy as ever, with a hot pot over Jin Bao San's table. Everyone was doing their own things, then Qiu Qiu came in, panting heavily. "Thank goodness... I'm not late...", she managed to say. She walked towards her seat, but it was occupied by Gu Zhan. 

 

"Hey, you don't usually go to school this late. What happened?", Gu Zhan asked. "I just overslept, I have to do a lot of things before going to sleep, you know that too.", Qiu Qiu replied with a pout. Gu Zhan laughed, "Why are you laughing?", Qiu Qiu asked. 

 

Gu Zhan stood up from her seat, then Qiu Qiu quickly sat on it, as she is tired from running. But in return, Gu Zhan sat on her table, facing her. "You probably dreamt of me that's why you woke up late, right?", he asked her, as he posed a handsome look.

 

Qiu Qiu hit him on his leg, "Why would I dream of you? Crazy.", she said as her cheeks went pink. "Ohh... Really?", Gu Zhan teased, as he wiggled his eyebrows, that made Qiu Qiu looked away from him.

 

"Wah, what a sweet smell coming from the love birds.", Jin Bao San said, as he appeared before them, sniffing the air. Gu Zhan and Qiu Qiu jumped in surprise. "What are you doing here?", Gu Zhan asked. 

 

"I like seeing you being sweet, can I be your girlfriend, Gu Dan Ge?", Jin Bao San said as he made a very ugly feminine look. Gu Zhan almost chocked on nothing when he saw that look, "Jin Bao San! Who told you to act like that?", he said. "Aiyo, I'm not doing it because I want to, it was written this way in the script!", Jin Bao San said. 

 

Gu Zhan faced the camera, "Is it because Xiao Ge is not here, so they're using Jin Bao San to take his place?", he said then sighed. He faced Jin Bao San, "Go away! Don't disturb us!", he shouted. "Hmph! I know that you guys don't like my character, so you're asking me to do Classmate Ah Wu's line.", Jin Bao San said as he looked at the camera then walked away, looking at the front door.

 

He then gasped, "Zhong Wan Jun! Why did you change your uniform?", Jin Bao San asked as Wan Jun entered the classroom. "My old uniform looks old-fashioned, so I changed it.", Wan Jun replied then he went on his seat. "Eh? Did Zhong Wan Jun just answered my question? Woah, this is a miracle!", Jin Bao San said in disbelief.

 

Lei Ting approached Wan Jun, who looked up to her when he felt her presence, "Oh, goodmorning.", he said then smiled. Lei Ting was taken back, he never smiled when he greets. "Goodmorning, did you eat breakfast?", she asked. Wan Jun nodded his head, "Then, I'm going back to my seat now.", Lei Ting said. "Okay.", he replied, still smiling. Lei Ting went back to her seat as Wan Jun does his own things. 

 

Qiu Qiu and Gu Zhan was staring at Wan Jun, "Weird, doesn't he usually sleeps or listens to music whenever he enters the class? What's up to him today?", Gu Zhan asked, as they watched him wrote something on his notebook. 

 

Na Ge Shei appeared behind them, making the two jump in surprise. "You're right, and he doesn't gives me that cold vibes when I look at him now, unlike before.", he said. "Maybe he's like that because we made him happier on his birthday.", Qiu Qiu said. "That's true.", Gu Zhan and Na Ge Shei agreed. 

 

Then Xiao Yu came in, "It's time for class.", he said as he went in the teacher's table, facing the class. Everyone rushed to their respective seats, "Okay, did anyone finished their homework?", Xiao Yu asked. The class took their homework as the classes begun.

 

Wan Jun looked around the class, trying not to be obvious, "So this is what classes feels like..." he thought and looked back at Xiao Yu, who was teaching some music notes. He smiled, as he payed attention to the lesson.