GOLD AND IRON

KO ONE 6 [DISCONTINUED]

"I can't believe Jin Bao San was so into beautiful or cute girls.", Ah Xiang commented as she and Zhi Ge were walking towards Zhi Ge's house. "He was that into them, so you better be careful.", Zhi Ge responded. "Why would I be careful?", Ah Xiang asked. "Cause you're beautiful and cute, that's why.", Zhi Ge answered.

 

 

Ah Xiang's cheeks went pink, "Since when did you learn to be cheesy around girls?", she asked him. Zhi Ge laughed a little, "Zhan thought me these things.", he said. "But I won't say that to other girls.", he continued. "Why not?", Ah Xiang asked.

 

 

Zhi Ge went silent for a moment then he stopped walking which made Ah Xiang stop too. He then faced her, "Because these kinds of words are only for you.", he said as he stared into her eyes. Ah Xiang froze as she stared back at him, feeling her heart beating fast. 

 

 

They stayed like that for a minute then Ah Xiang broke the contact, "Who are you and what have you done to my Bei Ge?", she asked him. That made Zhi Ge pout cutely. Ah Xiang looked at him, "I want my old Bei Ge back," she started, "But... I love you this way too.", she continued as she smiled then walked towards his house.

 

 

Zhi Ge blushed as he heard those words. He stood there frozen for a second, he then realized that Ah Xiang was no longer in front of him. He catched up to her, "Ah Xiang, wait for me!".

 

 

---

 

 

It was a sunny day in Taipei and the residents are doing their usual routine. Zhong Wan Jun was resting under a tree while enjoying the breeze. A girl then came up to him and sat beside him. Zhong Wan Jun felt someone entered his quiet place and groaned.

 

 

"Hi!", the girl greeted him, "I'm Ying Yue.", she said. Wan Jun opened his eyes and looked at her coldly. "What's your name?", she asked while smiling. Wan Jun inwardly rolled his eyes, Leave me alone!

 

"Hey, answer me!", she said at him. Wan Jun just ignored her and looked away. The girl then pinched his cheeks which made Wan Jun shout in surprise and pain, "Ow! Stop it!", he shouted.

 

"I won't stop until you tell me your name.", Ying Yue said. Wan Jun just shouted in pain and they continued like that until Ying Yue got bored of pinching his cheeks. She huffed, "Why are you so stubborn?", she asked. "I don't like girls who thinks I'm friends with them.", Wan Jun responded.

 

"How mean! That's why I want to know your name so we can be friends!", Ying Yue said. Wan Jun just sighed in annoyance, "Wan Jun.", he said. "What?", Ying Yue asked as she didn't heard him. "My name's Zhong Wan Jun. Don't call me by my first name, we're not close.", he said to her.

 

"Zhong Wan Jun eh? Then I'll call you Wan Wan!", Ying Yue said as she smiled again. Wan Jun got a tick mark on his head, Why does this girl reminds me of Ah Ji Shi? How annoying!

 

---

 

Zhong Ji Yi Ban were at Lei Ting's house watching dramas on TV. Everyone was chatting with their own group of friends while Lao Sun was preparing their snacks. 

 

"Have you guys watched Between? It's so good!", Tai Yang said. "Oh! I really really like Marcus!", Qiu Qiu commented. "Zi Hong's way handsome than Marcus.", Lei Ting said. "Hey, Sean is good looking too!", Gu Zhan stated. 

 

"I'm good with Between, but I'm waiting for Campus Heroes! Hong Zheng is so handsome and a good actor and singer too.", Zhi Ge stated as he thought of Hong Zheng. "You're turning gay on Hong Zheng", Ah Xiang pouted. 

 

Gu Zhan looked at Zhi Ge, "Don't you realized that Hong Zheng and I are the same person?", he asked. Zhi Ge looked at him plainly, "No.", he responded. "Why?", Gu Zhan asked. "Because Hong Zheng is more handsome than you.", Zhi Ge responded which made everyone laugh.

 

"How about Rock Soulmate? The leading actor is handsome too!", Ah Xiang gushed. That made Zhi Ge smile, and blush lightly. "Ah! Wei Jin right? He's so cute!", Qiu Qiu said as she squeled. "Xin Ti is cute too!", Gu Zhan said, making Qiu Qiu a bit jealous. 

 

"Snacks are ready!", Lao Sun said as he prepared their snacks in front of them. Everyone gathered and ate the snacks as they were chatting with each other. They were enjoying their day that they forgot which university they'll be studying at for college.

 

Lei Ting took Da Dong's phone and opened it. His wallpaper was him, Ya Se, Xiao Yu and Lei Ke Si eating at Duan Chang Ren's stall. She smiled at Da Dong's face. He looked like a hungry pig! Smiling at the camera with food in his mouth. 

 

Crash! Boom!

 

Everyone got startled at the noise. "What's that?!", Jin Bao San exclaimed. Everyone got up and rushed to where they heard the noise. They were shocked at what they saw. Everything was a mess! "Where's Lao Sun?!", Lei Ting asked in panic. 

 

Everyone looked for Lao Sun and what or who made this mess in Lei Ting's house. But no one could figure it out. Until they went outside in Lei Ting's house. They saw a group of people standing with a straight face.

 

"Why does some of them look familiar?", Gu Zhan asked as he looked at them. "Finally! You guys finally came out!", a familiar voice exclaimed. Da Dong furrowed his eyebrows, "Sha Jie?", he asked to no one.

 

"Xia Mei! You shouldn't be like that to them!", another familiar voice said. Da Dong looked at the figure who said that, "Xia Tian?", he asked. Xia Tian looked at him and smiled apologetically, "Sorry for the mess that my little sister made.", he said.

 

"Xia Tian? What is he doing here?", Lei Ting asked. "I know that some of you are confused why we're here but let us introduce ourselves first.", Xia Tian said. "Some of you may already know me, I'm Xia Tian.", he introduced himself.

 

"Hello, I'm Xia Yu.", Xia Yu said, not even smiling. "Woah, he looks like Lei Ke Si!", Jin Bao San gushed. "And this is my annoying little sister, Xia Mei.", he teased. "Stupid Ma Gua! Let me introduce myself!", Xia Mei shouted.

 

"Woah, her personality is worse than Sha Jie.", Da Dong commented. "Hello everyone, I'm Xia Mei, the prettiest girl in Iron Dimension.", she said. That made the Xia family laugh. Xia Mei turned to them, "Hey, why are you laughing?!", she shouted at them.

 

"Nothing, nothing.", Ye Si Ren said. Jin Bao San looked at him in shock, "Duan Chang Ren?!", he said. "Duan Chang Ren? I'm not broken hearted! I'm Ye Si Ren.", he stated. "Ye Si Ren? How are you related to Ye Si Ti?", Hua Ling Long asked. "He's my younger brother and my twin.", Ye Si Ren said.

 

Xiong Ge interrupted them, "Enough! Don't you guys think it's my turn now?", she said. Ye Si Ren sweat dropped. "Hello everyone, I'm Xia Xiong but you guys can call me Xiong Ge or... Madam.", she said while batting her eyelids.

 

Ye Si Ren almost choked at what she did. "Aiya, don't mind her. Lan Ling Wang isn't here so no one is calling her 'Madam'", he stated. Xiong Ge glared at him and putted her hands on her hips. Ye Si Ren looked away from her and sweat dropped once again.

 

"Hello everyone! I'm Xia Lan Xing De Liu, Xia Liu for short. You guys can call me Ah Gong!", Ah Gong stated hyperly. "Why is he older than your dad?", Lei Ting asked Da Dong. "I don't know either but it feels weird to see my alternate and my dad's alternate as grandfather and grandson, it makes me feel so... young?", Da Dong said.

 

"Xiong Ge, where is this? Who are those people?", Ah Gong asked as he looked around. "Pa! Why is your amnesia acting up now!", Xiong Ge said as she got annoyed.