FINDING ZHONG JI YI BAN

KO ONE 6 [DISCONTINUED]

Lei Ke Si and Wan Jun went to Ba Le Highschool. They got out of Ke Si's car and walked to Zhong Ji Yi Ban's classroom. "Are you ready to face Wan Shuang Long?", Lei Ke Si asked.

 

"If we have to wait for my battle points to reach 10000, it'll be too late.", Wan Jun said. "If anything happens, I'll be here to help you out.", Ke Si reminded him. "Thanks.", Wan Jun said.

 

They reached the room of Zhong Ji Yi Ban, but they were met with full silence. Lei Ke Si and Wan Jun looked at each other before opening the classrooms door. They stood there in shock, the classroom was a mess.

 

"What happened here?", Lei Ke Si asked. "Did something happened when you left the class yesterday?", Wan Jun asked. "I don't know.", Ke Si replied. Wan Jun sniffed the air and notice that there's a tiny scent of smoke.

 

"I smell some smoke but it was faint.", Wan Jun said. "If there's smoke here yesterday then one of the things in this room should be burnt but everything looks fine here, except for the messy tables and chairs.", Lei Ke Si said.

 

"We're going to Ya Se.", Lei Ke Si said as he left the classroom. Wan Jun followed him, confused, "Why?", he asked. "Ya Se has many sources, so we might know what happened to the classroom yesterday.", Ke Si replied and got on his car when they reached it, Wan Jun sat beside him and closed the car's door. They took off to Wang Ya Se's house.

 

1 hour later... Ya Se and Wu Xiong's house.

 

Lei Ke Si pressed the door bell and waited for someone to open the door. "So this is Ya Se Wang's house?", Wan Jun asked. "Yeah, it's pretty big. Isn't it?", Lei Ke Si said, Wan Jun only nodded his head in response.

 

The door opened revealing Wu Xiong. "Oh, Lei Ke Si. What are you doing here?", she asked. Her eyes travelled to Wan Jun who was looking at her. "Who is he?", Wu Xiong asked looking at Ke Si.

 

"I'll tell you later. Is Ya Se here?", Lei Ke Si asked. "He's here. Come on in.", she said as she lead the way. Lei Ke Si and Wan Jun followed her inside the house.

 

They found Ya Se on the couch, looking at his phone with such seriousness. "Ya Se, Lei Ke Si's looking for you.", Wu Xiong said, making Ya Se look up from his phone. "Oh, what makes you come here?", Ya Se asked.

 

"We have some favor to ask you.", Wan Jun said. Ya Se looked at him, "Are you Zhong Wan Jun?", he asked. Wan Jun nodded his head. "Why don't you guys sit and I'll give you guys some water.", Wu Xiong said then walked towards the kitchen.

 

Lei Ke Si and Wan Jun sat on the couch, opposite to Ya Se. "What favor?", Ya Se asked, looking at them. "We just got back from Zhong Ji Yi Ban, and the whole classroom is a mess. Wan Jun smelled some smoke in the area so we want your crew to investigate what happened yesterday.", Lei Ke Si said.

 

"You went to Zhong Ji Yi Ban yesterday?", Ya Se asked. "Yeah, everyone was present there. Then I left due to some matters.", Ke Si said, side glancing at Wan Jun. "Is Egomaniac there?", Ya Se asked.

 

"Yeah, he was with Lei Ting.", Lei Ke Si said. Ya Se went silent for a moment. Wu Xiong got back with two glasses of water in her hands, put it on the table and sat beside Ya Se.

 

"What's wrong?", Wan Jun asked. Ya Se sighed, and looked at them, "I tried calling Egomaniac yesterday to remind him that we're going to Zhong Ji Can Ting to talk with Duan Chang Ren, he didn't answer my calls.", he said.

 

"Try asking Xiao Yu.", Lei Ke Si said. "It was no use, Xiao Yu also called him, he also didn't answer his calls.", Ya Se said. "Did something happened to Zhong Ji Yi Ban?", Wu Xiong asked. "I have a bad feeling about this...", Wan Jun said, feeling that something wasn't right.

 

"Xiao Yu went to Zhong Ji Can Ting and asked Duan Chang Ren if Egomaniac went there but Duan Chang Ren said that he haven't seen him.", Ya Se said.

 

"I also have something to tell you, not just this.", Lei Ke Si said. "What is it?", Ya Se asked. "It's about Wan Shuang Long.", Ke Si replied. "Wan Shuang Long? Didn't he left already? How is he back?", Ya Se asked. "Which is why I have to tell you something important in regards of him.", Lei Ke Si said. Ya Se looked at him, waiting for Lei Ke Si to spill the bean.

 

Back with Zhong Ji Yi Ban.

 

Gu Zhan was the first to wake up. He looked around to see that he was no longer tied up, as well as the others. He stood up and tried to wake Qiu Qiu up. 

 

Qiu Qiu squinted her eyes and looked at him with a confused face. "Qiu Qiu, we're free. We can escspe this place now!", Gu Zhan said as he tried to help her stand up. 

 

"Oh my god, I'm free!", a voice exclaimed. They turned around to see Jin Bao San awake and dancing around the place, as on cue, everyone woke up after that. "How come we're no longer tied up?", Ling Long asked.

 

"I don't know. As soon as I woke up, I'm not tied up anymore.", Gu Zhan said. Tai Yang looked around and saw a writing on a wall. She walked towards it, "Hey guys look. There's a messege here.", she said.

 

"If you are free from the ropes you can escape this place... If you guys are still here if we came back, say goodbye to each other.", Tai Yang read the words from the wall. 

 

"What kind of nonsense is this?", Da Dong said as he laughed slightly. Lei Ting looked at him, "Stop laughing, what if this is true? Do you want to die?", she said as she raised her fist at him. 

 

"I'm just kidding.", Da Dong said as he sweat dropped. "Come on, let's leave this place.", Shen Mi said. "Wait, where's Xiao Ge?", Gu Zhan asked, looking around. "Maybe he went around to find Ah Xiang?", Tai Yang said.

 

"We can't leave him here.", Gu Zhan said as he opened the only door in the room, everyone followed him, searching for Zhi Ge and Ah Xiang.

 

With Ah Xiang...

 

Ah Xiang woke up to see that she was still in that room. She noticed that Shuang Long was no longer in sight and that the door was open. She took off her shoes and head towards the door, bare foot while she was holding her shoes. 

 

She looked at the hall ways to see that it was empty, she took this as an opportunity to escape and find Zhi Ge. She took the left direction and ran silently, not wanting to be caught. 

 

Ah Xiang stopped running as soon as she saw one of Shuang Long's workers in the hall, she turned back and run where she came from, running towards the opposite direction. She looked back to see if the guy saw her, and saw nothing. 

 

She sighed look back to where she was running, then bumped into a wall, or someone perhaps. She looked up to see a familiar figure looking down at her, with such seriousness in it's eyes. Ah Xiang's heart beated fast as she stared at the figure's eyes.