DANGER

KO ONE 6 [DISCONTINUED]

Qiu Qiu woke up the next day, to see that she was in a random place. She tried to move, but realized that her hands and legs were tied up, she looked around and her heart stopped beating for a moment. She tried to speak, but stopped. She realized that wasn't taped.

 

How did we all end up here? She looked around to see everyone in Zhong Ji Yi Ban passed out and like her, they're also tied up but there was no tape in their mouth. She then heard a sound coming from outside, she pretended to be asleep when the door opened.

 

"Hey, do you know what boss wants from them?", the first guy asked. "I don't know either, and I thought he already has a good relationship with these people after four months.", the second guy said.

 

"Who knows what goes on with boss' mind, he's already crazy so we shouldn't be surprised at what he did today.", the third guy said. "Enough talking, we should take the girl he wants, where is she?", the second guy said.

 

Qiu Qiu became nervous, Who's their boss? And what does he want from that girl? Is it me? Qiu Qiu wanted to run but she doesn't want to leave the others alone.

 

"He said that the girl has blonde hair and kinda looks like a guy, oh there she is!", the first guy said. The three of them run to Ah Xiang, who was still passed out, and left the room carrying the wanted girl.

 

Qiu Qiu opened her eyes and looked around. She felt her heart dropped when she realized that they took Ah Xiang. Oh no... This is bad, Xiao Ge will freak out if he wakes up and find out about this!

 

She then heard a grunt from her right side, she looked at her right to see that it was Ling Long. "Ling Long, you're awake!", she whispered. Ling Long looked at her, "Qiu Qiu?", he asked, confusion was written in his face.

 

He looked around to see the same thing, "What happened? Why are we all here?", he asked, looking at her. "I don't know. All I remember was we're in the class watching some horror movie and then there was smoke... I don't remember anything after that.", Qiu Qiu responded.

 

Ling Long looked around once again, "Where's Wan Jun?", he asked. Qiu Qiu also looked around and just realized that Wan Jun wasn't with them. "I don't know.", she said.

 

"Don't tell me he left us after he escaped?", Ling Long asked, becoming sad in an instant. Qiu Qiu looked at him, she knows that the two have been close in these past months and it hurts to see her friend becoming like this.

 

"Aiyo, even if he left us, maybe he asked for help to everyone to help up escape this place.", she said, trying to cheer him up. Ling Long smiled, "You're right, I'm just overthinking things.", he said.

 

"Qiu Qiu? Ling Long?", a voice said. The two of them looked to see Lei Ting awake. "King! You're awake.", Qiu Qiu said happily. Lei Ting looked around, "Where are we?", she asked.

 

"We don't know either, but I'll make sure to report this place and our kidnappers once we escaped this place.", Ling Long stated. As on cue, the rest of the class woke up, after a few seconds, they also asked the same thing and Qiu Qiu stated what she said earlier.

 

"Wait, where's Ah Xiang?", Zhi Ge asked and looked around. Qiu Qiu kept quiet, Xiao Ge will really freaked out if he finds out... But he deserves to know the truth...

 

"Have you guys seen her when you guys woke up?", Zhi Ge asked once again. "I haven't seen her.", Ling Long responded. They all looked at Qiu Qiu, waiting for an answer. She sweat dropped, "I haven't seen her either...", she lied.

 

Zhi Ge's eyes widen, Oh no... What if something happened to her? I should save her! He panicked, moving around in his place.

 

"Xiao Ge calm down. We'll find her soon if we escape this place.", Gu Zhan said, trying to calm his friend down. ""If we escape"? Zhan, we will and have to escape this place, this is Ah Xiang we're talking about!", Zhi Ge almost shouted. 

 

Everyone stared at him, it is their first time to see Zhi Ge being like this because of a girl. "Okay, we will leave this place alright? Just keep your voice down.", Da Dong said.

 

I never thought that Xiao Ge will act like this for Ah Xiang... He really changed after he went to Silver Dimension, Gu Zhan said to Qiu Qiu through telepathy. You're right... If we have to mess with him, we shouldn't get Ah Xiang involved, Qiu Qiu agreed with him.

 

Somewhere in the place (the same building where Zhong Ji Yi Ban was in)

 

Shuang Long stared at the figure who was still passed out on a bed. He recalled the time when Tong Tong dumped him, or that's what he tought. 

 

Then someone knocked on the door. "Come in.", Shuang Long said. The three guys from earlier opened the door and stood in the room. "What do you want?", Shuang Long asked.

 

"The machine isn't working boss. We don't know if this machine will be enough to kill your prey.", the third guy reported. "Is it my problem?", Shuang Long asked. The three guys shooked their heads.

 

"Then fix it yourselves!", Shuang Long shouted. The three guys flinched at his voice, "But boss, you made that machine, we don't know it's parts!", the first guy said.

 

Shuang Long rolled his eyes, "Stupid people.", he muttered.

 

Shuang Long left the room with the three guys, slamming the door and locked the door. As on cue, Ah Xiang flinched from the sound, and finally woke up. She looked around to see that she was in a random room.

 

She realized that no one was in sight. Her heart beated fast, Where am I? How come no one is here? She tried to calm herself down, Zhi Ge! Where is he? 

 

Zhi Ge? Where are you? She asked through telepathy. No one answered. She tried calling for him through telepathy but she never received a response. Shoot! This room doesn't allow anyone to use telepathy. What should I do now?

 

Then she heard someone opening the door, she pretended to be passed out. Her heart beated fast, What's going on? Just who is this person who kidnapped me?

 

Shuang Long sighed as he sat on a chair where he was sitting before beside the bed. "Stupid boys who doesn't do their job properly.", he muttered. 

 

Zhong Wan Jun? What the? He was the one who kidnapped me? Ah Xiang thought and remained calm.

 

"I'm glad to see you again, Sun Shang Xiang. You're way better than your alternate Tong Tong, I'm glad I found you.", Shuang Long said as he touched her cheeks. Ah Xiang almost flinched at what he did.

 

"I'm going to get rid of that Zhi Ge, and then you'll be officially be my, Wan Shuang Long's, girlfriend.", he continued and laughed. Ah Xiang felt her heart dropped. This guy is Wan Shuang Long? But who is Wan Shuang Long? Oh no, Zhi Ge is in trouble! I should escape this room to find him!

 

11 pm, still in the same building...

 

Everyone in Zhong Ji Yi Ban was sleeping, not peacefully. You can hear loud snores coming from Jin Bao San. The three guys from earlier entered the room, quietly walking towards them. "Hey, which one of them is Zhi Ge?", the second guy whispered.

 

"Boss said he looks like a wimp.", the third guy said. "But none of them looks like a wimp", the first guy said, he got hit on the head. "What?!", he asked quietly.

 

"Stop talking! We should find him!", the second guy whispered-shouted. "Didn't boss put a name tag on them when he tied them up?", the first guy asked. "Oh right!", the other two responded.

 

They looked around and finally saw Zhi Ge, who was sleeping with a frown in his face. "This guy looks cute.", the first guy said. The other two looked at him, "Don't turn gay on this guy. He'll be dead soon.", they reminded.

 

Zhi Ge woke up, startled from their talking. His eyes widened, "Who are you guys?", he asked, feeling uneasy. "No one.", the third guy responded. Zhi Ge was about to shout when the second guy covered his mouth.

 

"Don't ever think of asking for help, or else your classmates will also be in danger.", the second guy threatened him. Zhi Ge glared at the guy, he tried to move but someone hits his head, making him passed out.

 

"Woah, he's like a cat. He looks cute but can be scary too.", the first guy commented. The other two shushed him as they left the room with a passed out Zhi Ge.