YING YUE

KO ONE 6 [DISCONTINUED]

Eight figures layed on the ground, badly beaten. Seven of them are guys and the other one is a girl. The guy with a sword coughed and flinched in pain as he woke up. He squinted his eyes to adjust from the brightness of the sun. He then noticed that he was in a unfamiliar place.

 

He heard a grunt and looked over to see that the others are waking up. "Where are we?", the guy with tattooes asked as everyone looked around them. "This place looks familiar...", the girl said. "What happened?", the guy with a yellow guitar said.

 

"Oh no, we lost.", the guy who has a scar in one of his cute eyes said. "Lord Diablo won?!", the guy who woke up first asked in disbelief. "Yeah, and we're in Gold Dimension right now.", the guy who's holding a drum sticks said. 

 

"Meng Zhu, Xia Tian and his family is here right?", the guy with a yellow guitar asked. "Mm, and we have to find them as soon as possible.", Meng Zhu, also known as Jiu Wu said. "Lan Ling Wang, Ah Xiang, A Chord, you guys should be more careful, your alternates might be near us, avoid them as soon as you guys see them alright?", Jiu Wu ordered. 

 

Said three nodded, Xiu, the guy with a yellow guitar helped Ah Xiang up while the other guys stood up with no problem. "Meng Zhu, I think we should rest first. Ah Xiang doesn't looks good.", Lan Ling Wang said. "Okay, but after we rest we have to find Xia Tian.", Jiu Wu said. Everyone nodded their heads and looked for a place to rest on.

 

---

 

A girl (Diana Wang) was walking in the park while holding some music notes. She has a waist-length wavy hair in a ponytail with bangs. She hummed happily as she looked at the birds in the sky. She then saw someone carrying an unconsious girl with a short blonde hair sneakily. She sighed, "Another trouble again.", she said then rushed towards the figure.

 

She blocked the suspect's way and that made the person stop. "Get out of my way.", the person ordered. The girl just smiled sweetly and took out her weapon - a colored pink fan with roses as a design. She used her battle points which are over 10000 that made her release a pink aura with rose petals surrounding her.

 

The person glared at her while her eyes glowed violet. "I'm warning you, get out of my way.", the person said. The girl just looked at her sweetly, not affected by the murderous aura the person was giving her. "Let that poor girl go first. Then I'll get out of your way.", she said.

 

The person scoffed, "Who are you to order me around? And I need this girl so get out of my business!", the person said. "The problems in this dimension are my business so I'll get in your business.", the girl said. "Who are you?!", the person asked. The girl giggled, "You can call me Mei Xin.", she said sweetly which makes the person more pissed.

 

"What kind of a name is that? Where the hell did you -", the person stopped in her mid sentence as she realized who this girl was. "It's you, the Dimension Traveler.", she hissed. Mei Xin only titled her head, "So are you letting this girl go or do I have to battle with you?", she said as she raised her fan up.

 

The person looked at her before to the uncoscious girl. Damn it, this girl is so troublesome... She sighed and throws the girl on the ground. "I'll be back.", she said then disappeared in Mei Xin's sight. Mei Xin looked at the girl and carried her. "Poor girl, you need to be treated.", she said as she walked away carrying her.

 

The girl slowly wakes up, noticing that she was being carried by someone. She looked at Mei Xin and smiled slightly, thanking that someone saved her from Ying Yue. She then closed her eyes and let the sleep take over her.

 

---

 

Qiu Qiu was reading a manga at her house when someone knocked on her door. She puts a bookmark on the page where she was reading at and close the manga. She got up and opened the door revealing no one. "That's weird.", she said then she looked down and gasped in shock.

 

"Oh my!", she said as she looked at Ah Xiang who was sitted beside her door. She helped her up and puts her in the sofa. "What happened to her?", she asks to no one. Then Ah Xiang moved her eyelids but didn't open it. She's waking up! 

 

Ah Xiang finally opened her eyed and was now wide awake. "Qiu Qiu?", she said. "Are you alright?", Qiu Qiu asked with a worried look on her face. "I'm fine.", Ah Xiang replied. "How did you end up uncoscious in my door?", Qiu Qiu asked, confused.

 

Ah Xiang told her what happened to her and that made Qiu Qiu gasped in disbelief. "No way, Ying Yue is a demon?", Qiu Qiu said, her eyes widened. "I'm not sure but her eyes glowed violet so maybe?", Ah Xiang says. "In short, we should be aware of our surroundings. Who knows who's her next victim.", Ah Xiang reminded her.

 

"Does Xiao Ge know this?", Qiu Qiu asked. Ah Xiang shooked her head, "Please don't tell him.", she pleaded. "Why not?", Qiu Qiu said. "I don't want him to worry about me. He'll just overthink things.", Ah Xiang told her. Qiu Qiu gave her a reassuring smile, "Okay, I won't tell him.". Ah Xiang smiled back.

 

---

 

Ying Yue had her head down as her boss scolded her for not getting Ah Xiang. "You're useless! Why did I even bother making you one of us anyway? You're not good! Weak! Pathetic!", her boss ranted. Ying Yue held back the tears she had in her eyes. 

 

"I'm giving you one chance to get someone from Zhong Ji Yi Ban. If you don't get one, I'll destroy you with my own hands, understand?!", her boss said. Ying Yue could only nodded her head as she try to think who will be her next victim. 

 

---

 

Zhi Ge was walking home after he bought something his dad wanted him to buy. He has this weird feeling in his heart and he feels that it wasn't good. He just shooked that feeling off and continued walking.

 

"Xiu, I'm tired.", he heard a voice say. Zhi Ge stopped walking as he listened to a conversation of random people. "We're all tired okay?", he heard a familiar voice said. Zhi Ge furrowed his eyebrows, Why is his voice so familiar? He walked closer to hear what they're saying louder.

 

"Ey, Lan Ling Wang, can you massage my back?", he heard the voice say. "A Chord, you can't order anyone here. Like Xiu said, we're all tired.", he heard a familiar female voice said. Is that Classmate Lei Ting's voice? Wait... Xiu? Does this mean?... Zhi Ge looked closer to the group of people and gasped, It's Xiu, Ah Xiang and... who are the rest?

 

Xiu then looked over, "Who's there?!", he asked as he felt someone watching them. Xiu noticed Zhi Ge hiding and sighed in relief. "Zhi Ge, you don't have to hide!", he called him over. Zhi Ge got out of his hiding spot and walks over to them shyly. 

 

"You've been spying on us huh?", A Chord said while giving him a smirk. Zhi Ge sweat dropped, "Uh... I just happened to pass by and heard some of you guys talking. I got curious and listened to your conversation, sorry.", he apologized. 

 

Xiu smiled, "Don't be sorry. I'm glad that you saw us.", he said. Zhi Ge then realized something, "Aren't you guys supposed to be in Iron Dimension fighting with Lord Diablo? How come you guys are here?", he asked in confusion. 

 

Jiu Wu sweat dropped, "Uh... we lost to Lord Diablo, as a result, he took over Iron Dimension and he sent us here.", he said. "Oh so that's what happened...", Zhi Ge said then noticed Lan Ling Wang, "Teacher Ya Se?", he said pointing his fingers at Lan Ling Wang.

 

That made Xiu laughed, "He's not Ya Se. He's Lan Ling Wang." he said. Lan Ling Wang looked at him, "How did you know that we're having a battle with Lord Diablo?", he asked him.

 

"Xia Tian Ge Ge told me and everyone from Zhong Ji Yi Ban about it.", Zhi Ge said. Everyone's face lighted up, "You met Xia Tian and the Xia family?", A Chord asked as he stood up. Zhi Ge only nodded his head, "That's great! Where are they now?", Xiu asked him.

 

"They're staying at Classmate Lei Ting's house.", Zhi Ge said. "Can you take us there?", Jiu Wu asked. Zhi Ge nodded his head as he lead the way with the Iron Dimension folk following him.