HORRIFYING TRUTH

KO ONE 6 [DISCONTINUED]

Hua Ling Long looked around the place, still searching for Zhi Ge and Ah Xiang, "Where are those two?", he muttered. As he was about to walk, he bumps into something and stumbled back a bit. He managed to stand straight again, now looking something at the floor.

 

Ah Xiang? He thought as he stared at her, who also looked up at him. He then reached out his hand to help her up, which she took and finally stood up. "Have you seen Zhi Ge?", she asked.

 

Ling Long looked at her, "No, after we woke up today he was nowhere in sight.", he said. Ah Xiang's heart skipped a beat, "Oh no! He's in trouble.", she stated. "Why?", Ling Long asked.

 

"I'll tell you later, we better find some safe place for me to tell you.", she said. Ling Long nodded his head, grabbed her hand and run to find a safe place.

 

With Zhi Ge...

 

Zhi Ge woke up from the feeling of pain in the back of his head. He tried to rub his head but he couldn't move his arms. He looked at his body to see that he was still tied up. He then noticed that he was not in the same place before, he panicked. Oh shoot, where am I?

 

Zhi Ge heard footsteps, nearing him. Zhi Ge wanted to fake asleep and ignore it but he also wants to know who took him here. He remained awake, waiting for this mystery person to appear.

 

"Oh! Look who just woke up.", a voice said, hiding from the shadows. Zhi Ge furrowed his eyebrows, "Zhong Wan Jun? Is that you?", he asked. Shuang Long showed up from the shadows, wearing his casual clothes. "Zhong Wan Jun eh?", said as he twirled something in his fingers, which is a small scissors.

 

"Please help me.", Zhi Ge pleaded him. Shuang Long looked at him, then laughed. "Why would I? Come on, don't be in a rush. Let's have a little chat.", he said, pulling a chair in front of Zhi Ge and sat on it.

 

Zhi Ge just stared at him, with confusion in his eyes. "Let me ask you, do you love your friends?", Shuang Long asked, looking at the scissors in his hand. "Of course.", Zhi Ge answered.

 

"Are you willing to sacrifice anything just to protect your friends?", Shuang Long asked, now looking at him. "If it's something that's not beyond my limit, I'm willing to sacrifice anything for them.", Zhi Ge said. 

 

Shuang Long made a face, "Then... Say goodbye.", he said. Zhi Ge looked at him, surprised, "What?", he asked. "You said you're willing to sacrifice anything for them, so I'll release your friends and send them back home... If you're willing to sacrifice your life for them.", Shuang Long stated darkly.

 

"I have to sacrifice my life?!", Zhi Ge shouted in shock. "Yeah, are you not willing to? Okay, then I'll make your friends suffer here.", Shuang Long said. "No! Release them.", Zhi Ge stated.

 

"Oh, so you're willing to end your life for them? How touching.", Shuang Long said as he wiped a fake tear from his eye. "Classmate Zhong, why are you doing this?", Zhi Ge asked, looking at him with confused eyes.

 

"Stop calling me Zhong Wan Jun, he's long ago dead.", Shuang Long stated. "W-what do you mean? You're Zhong Wan Jun!", Zhi Ge said. Shuang Long got a tick mark on his head, "I'm not Zhong Wan Jun okay?! I'm Wan Shuang Long!", he shouted, completely irritated.

 

Zhi Ge looked at him in shock, "You're Wan Shuang Long?!", he said. "Wait, what did you do to Classmate Zhong?", he asked. "Oh, I killed him.", Shuang Long stated like this thing was nothing, completely forgetting that Wan Jun escaped.

 

"Why? Why did you do that?", Zhi Ge asked. "A weakling piece of like him doesn't deserve to live in this dimension.", Shuang Long said. "You don't even belong to this dimension!", Zhi Ge shouted. "Enough talking! It's time for you to follow Zhong Wan Jun.", Shuang Long said, irritated.

 

Then out of nowhere, a machine appeared before their eyes. Shuang Long smirked while Zhi Ge looked at it with a confused and nervous face. "What are you going to do?", Zhi Ge asked nervously. "It's a secret, little helmet.", Shuang Long said darkly.

 

With Ling Long and Ah Xiang...

 

"I can't believe this.", Ling Long said after Ah Xiang told him everything. "I can't believe we got fooled by this guy.", he continued. "I can't believe it either.", Ah Xiang said. "Come on, let's find the others.", she said.

 

Ling Long and Ah Xiang walked to the place where Zhong Ji Yi Ban was staying before. They walked in, surprised at what they saw inside. "You guys are back?", Ling Long asked.

 

They all looked at them, "Have you found the-", Gu Zhan said but stopped as soon as he saw Ah Xiang. "Where's Xiao Ge?", he asked. Ah Xiang looked at them, "We should find him as soon as possible. He's in danger.", she said. 

 

"What?!", everyone exclaimed. "Wan Shuang Long is going to kill him.", Ling Long stated. "Wan Shuang Long? He's back?", Jin Bao San asked. "Actually, he's been with you guys all this time, acting as Zhong Wan Jun.", Ah Xiang said.

 

"So we've been fooled by him?", Qiu Qiu asked. "Wait, what happened to Wan Jun then?", Lei Ting asked. "I don't know honestly, I just heard him talking to himself when I faked sleep.", Ah Xiang said. 

 

"What does he want from Xiao Ge?", Gu Zhan asked. "I think he wants to get rid of him because of me.", Ah Xiang said. "Because of you? Why?", Na Ge Shei asked. 

 

"Because he fell in love with my alternate, I think Tong Tong is her name. I think he got busted after he confessed his feelings to her and thought that 'If I can't have Tong Tong then I'll make Sun Shang Xiang mine'.", Ah Xiang said.

 

"He's crazy!", Da Dong said in disbelief. "He is crazy alright?", Na Ge Shei said. "We gotta find Xiao Ge.", Gu Zhan said as he and the rest exited the room, searching for Zhi Ge.

 

Li Yan Yan stopped at a certain door. She examined it, feeling that something's in there. "Yan Yan, what's wrong?", Na Ge Shei asked. She shooked her head, "I just feel that something's in here.", she said.

 

"Step aside guys.", a voice said from behind them. They looked back to see Gu Zhan using his battle points, they step aside. Gu Zhan broke the door by throwing his weapon at it. They were met by a screaming voice.

 

The rest of the class stood behind the three as they heard a familiar voice shouting in pain. Ah Xiang felt her heart dropped at the moment, as tears fell down from her eyes. This can't be happening...