GIFTS AND GIRLFRIEND

KO ONE 6 [DISCONTINUED]

"Qiu Qiu, what do you think about this?", Gu Zhan asked. Gu Zhan, Qiu Qiu and Zhi Ge was currently at a mall to buy some gifts for Da Dong and Lei Ting's wedding. "It's too girly, King won't like that!", Qiu Qiu said. "Do you guys even know what Classmate Lei Ting's type is?", Zhi Ge asked them. "Even though me and King have been classmates for long, I don't know what are her likes and dislikes.", Qiu Qiu admitted as she looked at some high heels shoes. "You don't know? She didn't tell anyone?", Gu Zhan asked. "No, even though King is the leader of Zhong Ji Yi Ban, she's not that open to others. She's like Classmate Zhong, she doesn't talked to anyone unless it's related to fighting other schools or school problems. But she said that if one of Zhong Ji Yi Ban's student are in trouble or is having some problem, it's also her problem, as she is the leader of Zhong Ji Yi Ban.", Qiu Qiu explained. "But Classmate Lei Ting, you, Hua Ling Long and Na Ge Shei are pretty close when Zhan, Yan Yan and I transferred to Zhong Ji Yi Ban.", Zhi Ge pointed out. "That's because you guys came. She was worried that you guys might hurt us or anyone from Zhong Ji Yi Ban that's why she talked to me, Ling Long and Na Ge Shei.", Qiu Qiu said while laughing a bit. 

"Qiu Qiu? You guys are here too?", a voice said from behind. The three of them looked behind and saw Hua Ling Long with Na Ge Shei and Zhong Wan Jun. "Ling Long! What are you guys doing here?", Qiu Qiu asked. "Oh, we're buying some gift for Wang Da Dong and King. Thanks to Zhong Wan Jun, he told us what King's type is.", Ling Long said. "Really, Classmate Zhong, can you tell us what Classmate Lei Ting's type is? We've been here for two hours and we haven't bought anything yet.", Zhi Ge said. "Lei Ting is still a girl, so you guys can buy her some girl's clothes, shoes and accessories, but she doesn't accept too much pink.", Wan Jun said. "Lei Ting hates the color pink?", Gu Zhan asked. That made Wan Jun smile a bit, "She doesn't hate pink, it's just that she thinks that she would look girly if she wore or have too much pink.", he explained. "Also, make the things you guys would buy a bit cool, King would appreciate that.", Ling Long added. "Oh, thanks Classmate Zhong and Ling Long!", Qiu Qiu said as she bowed a bit. "Wait, where's Li Yan Yan?", Na Ge Shei asked. "Yan Yan wanted to come, but her parent's didn't allow her.", Zhi Ge said. "Oh...", that's all Na Ge Shei said, disappointed that he didn't see Yan Yan. They went to their separate ways.

A few hours later...

"Finally! It's time to eat.", Zhi Ge exclaimed. "Seriously? We've been in this mall for almost five hours and all you think is food?", Gu Zhan said. "We've been running around this mall for five hours straight without eating anything, how can I not be hungry?", Zhi Ge pointed out. "That's right, I'm kind of hungry too.", Qiu Qiu said while her stomach made a noise. "Okay, we'll eat.", Gu Zhan said as they eat in a foodcourt. After a moment, Gu Zhan broke the silence, "You know, Xiao Ge, if you'll only think about foods, you won't get a girlfriend.", he teased. "Also, you're Zhi Ge from Gold Dimension, not Da Wei Wang from Copper Dimension.", Gu Zhan added. "Da Wei and I are the same person anyway, so I don't care. Who told me to be Huang Wei Jin of SpeXial, huh?", Zhi Ge said then he danced Boyz On Fire. 

Then Zhi Ge got hit in the head by Gu Zhan. "Ow! Why did you hit me?", Zhi Ge asked while rubbing his head. "Who told you to act your own lines? Follow the script!", Gu Zhan said. "Oh.", Zhi Ge said, still rubbing his head. "Qiu Qiu, I bet on you, Xiao Ge won't get a girlfriend.", Gu Zhan said. "Why not? Xiao Ge is cute, responsible and handsome...", Qiu Qiu said, that made Zhi Ge thankful that he has Qiu Qiu on his side. "... But he's a bit slow and clumsy sometimes, so I don't know!", Qiu Qiu added and that made Gu Zhan laugh and Zhi Ge to be angry. Zhi Ge stood up, "I'm telling you guys, I'll have a girlfriend one of these days! You guys will regret what you said!", then he walked away, leaving his two friends a bit guilty.