SUMMER

KO ONE 6 [DISCONTINUED]

"So, Zhi Ge, I never knew you were that kind of person.", Ah Xiang teased as she and Zhi Ge were eating at the balcony of Zhi Ge's room. Zhi Ge pouted, "Aiyo, stop teasing me. Normal people would think that.", he said, embarrased. 

 

Ah Xiang giggled, "Alright, I won't tease you. But I was thinking... What should I call you?", she wondered. Zhi Ge looked at her, "You can call me by my name, or you can call me Xiao Ge.", he suggested. 

 

"That's too common. Hmm... Ah! I know! I'll call you 'Bei Ge (備戈).", Ah Xiang said. "Bei Ge?", Zhi Ge asked in confusion. "Bei Ge. Bei from Liu Bei since I'm too used from calling you 'Bei Bei'. And Ge from your real name.", Ah Xiang said proudly. "Not bad.", Zhi Ge said as he smiled.

 

Then Ah Xiang's phone rang, Ah Xiang answered it without looking to see who it was. "Hello? Oh, Qiu Qiu. Ah! Sorry I forgot, okay I'll go there now. Bye.", she said then ended the call.

 

She then faced Zhi Ge, "Bei Ge, sorry. I forgot that I have something to do with Qiu Qiu today.", she apologized. "It's okay. It's probably a girl talk, I won't relate to it.", Zhi Ge said as he smiled. "I think you will understand it, since it's a girl talk.", Ah Xiang once more. Zhi Ge pouted, "Hey! I'm not gay!", he exclaimed as Ah Xiang laughed.

 

Three hours later...

 

Zhong Ji Yi Ban were swimming at the beach, while some layed on the sand. "Ah, this is so relaxing.", Ya Se said as he stared at the view. Wu Xiong looked up at him, "Ya Se, do you want to swim?", she asked while smiling sweetly.

 

"You're seven months pregnant, you should take care of yourself.", Ya Se reminded her sweetly. Wu Xiong pouted, she really wanted to swim.

 

On the other side of the beach, Gu Zhan, Zhi Ge, Wan Jun and Ling Long were playing volleyball. And the teams? Of course ZhiZhan vs ZhongHua. Qiu Qiu, Ah Xiang, Tai Yang and Shen Mi were watching them.

 

"Shen Mi, why don't you join them?", Tai Yang asked. "I'm not a sporty person.", Shen Mi said. "You should do sports some times.", Tai Yang said as she looked at the four.

 

Zhi Ge fell as he tried to hit the ball, making the game stop for a while. "Why are you so clumsy?", Gu Zhan asked. Zhi Ge stood up and pouted, "Hey, it's not like you don't know me.", he said.

 

Qiu Qiu and Ah Xiang watched the two fight as Wan Jun and Ling Long took some rest. "Why do they look like a fighting couple?", Ah Xiang asked. "They look like a couple more than us right?", Qiu Qiu said as she laughed.

 

"Oh! That reminds me of the novel that you once gave me to read.", Ah Xiang said as she took the novel from her things. "Ah, this novel! Don't show this to them, we won't be able to read this anymore since it doesn't have a copy.", Qiu Qiu said as she opened a page of the novel.

 

"Sometimes I wish that those two were real as a couple, they'll be the cutest couple if that happens.", Qiu Qiu admitted. "Shouldn't you supposed to be jealous?", Ah Xiang asked. "I am, but when you look at them, you can't hate them.", Qiu Qiu said as she gave the novel back to Ah Xiang.

 

"Hey what are you guys doing?", Zhi Ge said as he sat beside them. Ah Xiang and Qiu Qiu looked at him and froze in surprise. Zhi Ge noticed the novel Ah Xiang was holding and took it.

 

"Hey give it back!", Ah Xiang shouted as she tried to grab the novel while Zhi Ge stood up so that she can't reach it. Zhi Ge read some part of the novel while Ah Xiang tried to grab it, but it was no avail.

 

"Gu Zhan sat at the bench while wrapping his arms around Zhi Ge. Zhi Ge looked at him with those eyes while Gu Zhan looked back at him. Gu Zhan leaned towards Zhi Ge's face while half closing his eyelids and Zhi Ge only stayed at his pace until they were only inches apart... What kind of a weird novel is this?!", Zhi Ge exclaimed after he read that specific line while he made a sick face.

 

Qiu Qiu and Ah Xiang laughed seeing his reaction. "I thought you would love this novel!", Qiu Qiu said as she laughed harder. Zhi Ge frowned, "Why would I love this novel?!", he asked. "Don't you love Gu Zhan? You should be happy that you guys have a love story in a novel!", Ah Xiang teased.

 

Zhu Ge huffed, "Why did you guys think that I love Zhan? Just because I stick around him means that I love him. I only love him as a friend okay?", he said. Gu Zhan, who just heard their conversation, walked towards Zhi Ge and side hugged him.

 

"And I thought you loved me! Don't you have a crush on me?", Gu Zhan asked. Zhi Ge looked at him in shock, "Who has a crush on you?!", he asked. "And don't put your arms around me!", Zhi Ge said while removing Gu Zhan's arm off of his shoulder.

 

Gu Zhan made a hurt look while Qiu Qiu and Ah Xiang laughed harder. "Hey! The rematch is starting!", Hua Ling Long shouted. Gu Zhan and Zhi Ge went to the field where they were playing before.

 

---

 

A girl (Cosmos Lin) was walking across the street carying a bag of groceries. She has a straight hair and full bangs. Her phone made a noise and she grabbed her phone and looked to see that she got a text. 

 

She began typing something in her phone, unaware that there was a group of people watching her every move. She finished typing and clicked 'send' to the one who texted her and puts her phone back.

 

She continued to walk until someone called her, "Ying Yue!", a girl (Eunice Liu) shouted while running up to her. "Li Ya? What's up?", the girl named Ying Yue asked. "You forgot your wallet at the store.", Li Ya said as she took out her wallet.

 

Ying Yue looked through her bag and realized that she was right, her wallet wasn't there. She took the wallet from Li Ya's hand, "Thanks. Thank god you found it, I have a lot of cards here it'll be a waste if they got stolen or lost.", said.

 

"You're welcome. I'll be going now.", Li Ya said as she smiled. Ying Yue smiled back and went to their separate ways. When Ying Yue reached a dark part of the place, a person from the group took this as an opportunity to capture her.

 

The person covered Ying Yue's mouth who struggled as she felt someone touched her. She tried to use her battle points but she was knocked out by the person. "Hey, are you sure we got the right person?", a figure asked as he looked at Ying Yue. 

 

"I can't be wrong, she looks like one from the K.O. Bad Girls.", the person who took Ying Yue said. "Oh the leader one right?", the figure asked. The person nodded in response. "Come on, let's go to boss.", he said. He and the group of people walked until they reach a door with full of darkness.