Chapter 8

My Kiss with U-Kiss

Dongho shook his head and threw the note in the trash. This is grabage. Who would send a note like that? He thought and walked back to where Anastasia was sleeping. He froze in the door way. Anastasia was awake and looking at his drawing of her! He rushed forward and yanked it out of her hand. "Um you can't see that." He muttered putting the tablet high on his bookshelf, where she couldn't reach it. "Hmph. Why not? I want to look at it. I only caught a glimpse. Pleeeeeaaaaasssseeee?????" She begged putting on her cutest face. "Haha alright alright. I'll let you see it. Just don't make that face anymore! Gosh." He walked over to grab it off the shelf. "It's not even that good anyway. . ." He handed it over. Anastasia kept a straight face when looking at the sketch. After a few moments her eyes widened. "This is me isn't it? You were drawing me? When I was asleep?" Dongho turned around to hide his face. "Yeah. I-I. . .just couldn't pass it up. Your face is so beautiful. I couldn't help it." Anastasia walked over and put a hand on Dongho's shoulder. "It's okay Dongho. It's very beautiful." She smiled and waited for him to turn around. He turned and grabbed a pencil off his desk. "Would you mind if I drew another?" Her smile widened. "I would be honored." She went over and laid on the bed with her hands in her lap looking at the wall. "How is this?" She asked quietly. Dongho shook his head. "Nah. Put your hands up more. Like this." He put his hands on his forehead and leaned his head back romantically. "Ohhh! Okay." She changed into that postion. "That's better." He said and started drawing. He started with her legs. Drawing the soft curves of them into her hips. He drew the bed underneath her as well. He got up and walked to his closet to look at her. "Hmm. I'll be right back. If you move I'll hurt you. Got it? If I come back and you've moved just and inch, I'm gonna have to hurt you." He said with no trace of humor. "O-Oh. Okay." Anastasia was getting worried. Maybe he turned out to be a pycho killer. Dongho went to the kitchen and sat on the counter and waited. He would wait here for a couple of minutes then go back and see if she really did move. Anastasia was still sitting on the bed trying to keep her arms up but they felt like they were getting heavier and heavier every second. But she didn't want to move any because she thought Dongho was serious about hurting her if she moved. When he didn't come back five minutes later she decided to lower her arms but then he came into the room suddenly. "AHA! YOU MOVED! I have to hurt you now if you don't mind." He smiled and started walking slowly towards Anastasia. "Umm Dongho? You're kinda scarin me right about now. Please stop..." She backed up against the window while he came closer with a killer smile on his face. Suddenly, Dongho ran up to her and started tickling her. "Hahahahahaha! Stop it Dongho! Stop it! I don't like being tickled! Hahahahahaha!"

But Dongho didn't listen to her.  He just kept on tickling until the doorbell rang.  "Oh my gosh thank goodness! Now you can stop tickling me!" Anastasia cried as Dongho walked out of the room. He stopped and turned around. "Oh, I'm not done with you yet." He said, winking.  He walked to the door unaware that Anastasia was following him.  He opened the door to find yet again another note. It read: You better not touch her again if you know what's good for you. He picked it up and threw it in the trash with the other one. "Dongho? What is that?" Anastasia asked. Her voice made him jump and turn around quickly. "Uh it's a note but it's none of your concern." "Dongho. I read it all the way over here. What does it mean?" Anastasia made her way over to Dongho. "I don't know what it means but you shouldn't worry about it. I think you should go home. It's getting late." "Okay." She went to gather her things and kissed his cheek lightly. "Bye. I'll see you soon." She said and left.