Chapter 2

My Kiss with U-Kiss

Anastasia drove back home in a good mood. She had gotten all of the boys' numbers so she could keep in contact with them even though they went to the same school. Since she cAme home late naturally her mother asked her where she had been. "Anastasia! Where on earth have you been?! I've been so worried! Why didn't you come straight home??" Her omma fretted and buzzed around her. "It's okay omma. I was just in detention." She admitted. She put her head down. Her omma stared at her. After a few mintues in slience her omma finally spoke. "Detention again Anastasia?" She sighed and collasped onto a kitchen chair. "Omma?! Omma are you okay?!" Anastasia panicked. "I don't know what I'm going to do with you Ana! Detention again this month? If only your father were her to see you. He'd be so disappointed in you." That left Anastasia speechless. Her father had died 3 years ago due to a car accident. A drunk driver had hit him on his way home from work one night. She was closer to her dad than her mom. Sometimes it feels like her omma has split personalities. One day she's as sweet as apple pie but she's as dark and sour the next. Right now omma was in one of her sour moods.

Anastasia was on the brink of tears. All she wanted to do was come home and tell her omma about the nice boys she had met today but now she just wanted to go up to her room and cry her eyes out. Anastasia ran upstairs. Her omma started to say something but she didn't hear nor care what she said. She ran to her room and slammed the door behind her. Tears were silently streaming down her face as she slid to the floor. She missed her father incredibly. She wished it had been her mother who had died in that car not him. Both her parents worked at a power plant years ago. They went to work together and came home together. One day when they were just a few minutes from home a drunk driver crashed into the drivers side of the car, killing her father instantly. Her mother was in critical condition for a while after so Anastasia had to stay with grandparents. She became deppressed for months afterwards. She wouldn't eat, slept all the time, didn't go out anywhere. She just didn't find joy in anything anymore. She was getting better thanks to medicine doctors give her but she's still not 100% herself. Anastasia picked herself up off the floor and undressed for bed even though it was only 6. She wasn't very hungry either.  As she was laying in bed she was thinking about U-Kiss. She actually liked them. And she actually wanted to go to detention so she could see them again. It made her smile. She closed her eyes thinking about one particular member. . .