Chapter 13

My Kiss with U-Kiss

 

Anastasia's POV

I sighed and walked slowly towards Kevin's room. I knocked on the door. “Kevin? Are you okay?” Silence. I knocked again. “Kevin? I'm really sorry I put your hand in that water and made you pee your pants.” I finally heard some movement behind the door. “Kevin? Please come out here and talk to me.” He opened the door. “You did this? You did this to me?! Wae?!” I looked down and he had changed his pants. His face and body were angry but his eyes were incapable of true anger. I looked at him. “Kevin. I really am sorry. I was just having some fun. Will you forgive me?” I stuck out my lower lip. He looked at my face while I accessed his swollen eyes and dried tears. I touched his cheek where his tears were dried and tried to smear them away. “I'm sorry.” I whispered. All of a sudden his face changed. It went from anger to determination in a flash. “I want to kiss you.” He whispered. I smiled. “Then do it.” I leaned up on my tip-toes and pursed my lips. He smiled slightly and bent down to kiss me.

The moment they touched a shock went threw my body and instantly I was glued to his body. One of his hands slid down my back and gave me a chill. The other was getting tangled in my hair. The warm feeling of his lips against mine was the best thing in my world right then. I closed my eyes and took my mouth off of his for a second. My lips explored his jaw line and put little kisses up and down his neck. “Your skin is so soft.” He murmured against my hair. His warm breath gave me goosebumps all across my body. He chuckled. “Let's take this somewhere where we aren't standing up.” He let go of my body and grabbed my hand. He led me inside his room and I sat on his bed. He sat next to me and had a little smirk on his face. Then something donged on me. “Wait. Aren't you gay?” I blurted out. His eyes narrowed. “Who told you that?” I turned bright red and looked down. “Um well Kiseop might've mentioned it-” “Well he is sort of right.” Kevin said. I looked up. “What? What do you mean 'sort of right'?”

He laughed. “I am gay. But I'm also sort of straight.” I turned my head. “I don't get it.” He laughed once more and patted my head. “I'm bi.” I blinked. “What? You are?” I furrowed my eyebrows as I struggled to comprehend. “So, you like girls AND guys?” I looked at his face. He nodded. “Ohhh. Okay. . .” He smiled. “Well now you know. And now I want a hug.” I giggled and hugged him around his waist. He wrapped his arms all the way around me and sighed. “Do you like me?” He asked. I rubbed his arm. “Of course I do. What's not to like?” I smiled and looked up at him. He looked down at me and smiled but then his smile faded. “No one likes me here. Apparently everyone thinks I'm weird. Do you think that?” “No! I think you're just fine! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.” I gently kissed his shoulder.

 

Author's Note

Sorry for such a long wait on updates. I've been busy working on other stories and I just couldn't think of anything to write! So I started a couple of other stories while thinking of what to write for this one.

Click! >>> A Misunderstanding (Whole Version)

Click! >>> A Misunderstanding (Threeshot Version)

Click! >>> My Relationship with Him

Click! >>> We Belong Together. . .Right?

Please check out any or all of them! <3