Chapter 1

My Kiss with U-Kiss

The day started out the way it normally does for Anastasia Lee.

"Ugh. Crap. School." Anastasia mumbled. BEEP BEEP BEEP. Her alarm clock was going off. She stumbled out of bed and went to the bathroom. "Yah! Anastasia! You're going to be late if you don't hurry up!" Her omma called to her from the kitchen. "Yeah yeah. I'm comin." She grumbled. She quickly brushed her teeth and got dressed. On her way down the stairs she felt a sharp pain in her side. "Ow. What the hell was that?" She rubbed where it hurt and kept going. Her omma had a bagel set out on the counter for her. "Thanks omma. You're the best." Anastasia said as she kissed her omma. "You're welcome dear. Now you better get going. You don't want to be late." She nodded and grabbed her keys from the counter.

She headed out to her car and started it up. ". I'm late!" She jammed the keys into the ignition and squealed out of the driveway. She raced down the road. She got on the interstate and was going way over the speed limit but she didn't care. There was practically no one on. But what she didn't know was that she sped right past a police officer. He his lights and started after her. She looked up at her mirror. "!" She yelled and started to pull over to the shoulder. As she sat on the shoulder she started to pull out her license and registration. The police officer walked up to her window. "License and registration please." He said and she handed them over. While the officer walked back to his vehicle she stared at the clock on her dashboard. "Twenty minutes late. I'm so gonna get detention for this." She put her on the steering wheel and sighed. When she looked up again the officer was coming back towards her. "Miss did you know you were going well over the speed limit?" "Yes officer I was well aware. I'm very late for school and I just didn't want to get detention again." She said sweetly. "Well miss I'll let this one slide but the next time we catch you speeding you're coming with me. Do you understand?" "Oh yes officer. I understand completely. I won't do it again." She replied. He handed her her license and registration back to her and wished her a good day.

When she got to school the hallways were quiet. She waked to her locker and got her stuff. She tiptoed to her homeroom and opened the door as quietly as she could. It didn't work. The professor looked up. "Well well well. If it isn't Miss Lee finally showing up for class." He sneered. The other students chuckled and laughed. "Miss Lee please go to the principal's office. Now." She sighed. She walked upstairs to the principal's office and waited outside. A few minutes later she called her name to come in. Anastasia walked in and sat down quickly. The principal looked at her. "Miss Lee this is the fourth time this month you've been in here for lateness. I'm afraid you know the drill. Two weeks of detention." she said. Anastasia nodded. "Yes. I know. I just got pulled over for speeding. That's why I was so late. I'm sorry." She bowed and walked out the door.  

-After school-

Anastasia walked to the dentention room slowly. She was thinking about ditching detention but that would only earn her more. She opened the door just to see the most handsome group of boys she has ever seen. They were lounging around the classroom in a circle. She knew who they were. They were perhaps the most popular people in the school. They were U-Kiss. But what were they doing in detention? They could sweet talk their way out of anything. As she closed the door they all looked at her. They smiled. Anastasia blushed and sat down at a desk. This is going to be a long day she thought. It wasn't until she had been in there a few mintutes that she noticed that the only people in the room were her, U-Kiss, and the detention teacher person who was asleep. "Hey." One of them said. It was Kevin. She turned around and smiled at him. "Hey." she replied with a smile. "So what are you in here for? A fight?" He asked. He seemed genuinely interested. "I was twenty minutes late this morning. So she gave me two weeks of this ." She said. "Wow. Two weeks just for that?" another one said. Dongho. She laughed nervously. "Yeah. She hates my guts so...you know. By the way, what are YOU guys in here for? You don't seem like the kind of people to get detention." She asked. They all laughed. "Yeah I guess we're not." said Kiseop. "We all got in a fight. As you can see." He motioned to his face with had scratches on it that she didn't notice before. She started laughing. "You guys got in a fight?? With who? A cat? hahahaha" There were little scratches all over their bodies. They all started laughing also. These guys weren't that bad she admitted to herself. I kinda like them. She spent all of detention talking to them and didn't care if the teacher woke up.