Chapter 4

My Kiss with U-Kiss

When Anastasia got home she rushed to her room to get ready. Also, to avoid any interrogations by her omma.

While she was getting ready her cell phone rang. She grabbed it off the bed and answered it. "Hello?" she said. She heard a man's voice on the other line. "Hello? Is this Anastasia Lee?" "Yes, this is she. Who is calling?" She heard a click and the person hung up. Hmm. I wonder what that was about. She continued to get ready and grabbed her purse. A few minutes later she heard the door open and her omma call up: "Anastasia! Someone is here to see you!" She smilled and bounced down the stairs. Kiseop was standing in her kitchen looking godly. "So you ready to go?" She asked. He looked over to her and his eyes widened. "Ana, you look beautiful tonight." He said with an outstretched arm. Her smile got even bigger and took his arm. "Goodbye omma. I won't be too late." She called venomously as they were walking out the door.

When they were in Kiseop's car he turned to her. "Hey, Anastasia. You don't have to act that way to your mom." "Uh I kind of have a right to. She's been a ever since dad died. So I'm just bein one back." She said smugly. She turned and started to put her seat belt on. Kiseop just stared at her. "God you are so beautiful." He said dazedly. Anastasia smiled and blushed. "Thank you." She replied. "But I don't think I'm don't think I'm too pretty." Kiseop's mouth hung open. "You have got to be kidding me. Look at you! You're like an angel!" He exclaimed while throwing his hands in the air. "Oh stop it. I don't need flattering. What I need is food. I'm hungry. Can we eat now?" She asked. Kiseop laughed. "Sure thing. We'll be there in just a few minutes..."

The restaurant they pulled up to was like a mansion. It had multiple dining floors and the rooftop had tables on it also. The front door was manned by men in expensive looking uniforms. As they walked by one of them eyed Anastasia suspiciously. Like he didn't think she belonged at that kind of place. When they were seated at a table Kiseop ordered some champagne and turned his eyes to Anastasia. She noticed him staring. "What? What are you looking at? Is there something on my face?" She started to get out the mirror that was in her purse to check when Kiseop caught her arm. "No, there's nothing on your face except gorgeousness." He let his hand brush her cheekbone. Anastasia closed her eyes and leaned into his hand, enjoying the warmth of it. Then the waiter appeared and set the champagne on the table, causing them to sit back in thier seats. Kiseop ordered something for both of them but she didn't hear what. Her heart was beating too loudly. When the waiter disappeared again Kiseop looked at her once more. "So tell me about yourself." He said. The way he said it reminded her of the way an interviewer asks you questions for a job. "Um well. What do you want to know?" She asked nervously. She didn't like talking about herself too much. "I want to know everything. Where you're from. Who your role models are. What your favorite color is." His brown eyes raked over her face and neck. "Uh would you please excuse me a moment? I have to go to the little girls' room." Anastasia got up and rushed to the bathroom. She ran into one of the stalls and sat down on the seat. She put her head in her hands on her lap. What am I doing? Why am I in here? Oh, just face it. I can't handle a boyfriend. I mean why would a boy like him like me anyway?? I'm not that interesting really. Why would he ask me out and not some popular ty queenka? I guess I should go back out there and give it another shot. She stood up and walked back out to her table. She found it empty.