Chapter 11

My Kiss with U-Kiss

Then next morning Anastasia slowly opened her eyes and rolled over. She rolled over to see Kiseop with his eyes closed, breathing slowly. She reached over and his cheek gently. Her hand traveled down to his chest and was traveling down from there when his hands captured hers. She immediately looked at his face and smiled. "Good morning honey." Kiseop smiled back. "Good morning to you too." He reached down and pushed the hair out of her face and kissed her lips lightly. She giggled and snuggled up close to him and he wrapped his warm arms around her.

It was a few minutes later when they heard movement coming from her omma's room. They both froze when they heard her door open and she started to walk to the stairs but then started to walk towards Anastasia's room. She opened the door saying, "Ana dear, what was going on last night? I heard some-", then she froze as she took in the sight of the room. Clothes on the floor, her daughter laying in a bed with a boy, . "OH MY GOD! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?!" Her omma screamed and ran towards the bed. Her face looked red as an apple. "Anastasia Renee Lee. Get out of that bed this instance! What would your father think of this?! Look at you! You're too young to be doing this kind of stuff..." Anastasia completely zoned out while her mother was busy yelling at her. She glanced up at Kiseop. He looked down at her and shrugged. She sighed and looked at her omma square in the face. "Omma, I can't take it here anymore. I can't take your bickering and yelling at me anymore. I know you don't like me that much. The only reason I stay here with you, is for dad. But I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. So, I am running away. I'm going to live in my own apartment where I can live by my own rules, and do whatever I want. There. Now you don't have to take care of me anymore." Anastasia got up, she didn't even care that she was still , grabbed some clothes to put on and walked out the door. "I'm coming by later to pick up my stuff." She said stomping down the stairs. Kiseop looked at her mother. "Well, I guess that's my cue to leave too." He grabbed his clothes and jogged out the door after his girlfriend.