Chapter 12

My Kiss with U-Kiss

By the time Kiseop caught up to Anastasia, she was already in her car. He walked over to the passenger side and got in. They were both fully clothed now. "Where do you think you're going?" he asked. She looked at him, "I'm moving out." "No, that's what you're doing. Not where you're going. Now, tell me where you're going." She sighed, "I don't know. To get an apartment, get a job. All I know is, I want to get away from that !" She yelled the last part out the window. "Look, I would let you stay at my house but my parents would have a cow. So, you're gonna stay with one my close friends." "Which 'close friend'?" "You've met him. Kevin. He has his own place. I would let you stay with Soohyun but he turned out to be a crazy stalker. Plus, I trust Kevin not to touch you. I think he's gay. But don't tell him I said that okay?" She tried to hide a laugh but failed, "Okay. So, is that where we're headed now?" "Yes. You'll get used to him. I promise."

"I am definitely not getting used to this," Anastasia thought as she watched Kevin clean his livingroom. Most people wouldn't find this a problem but Kevin was basically dancing and prancing while he was cleaning. She sat down on the couch and watched him for a while. Soon, it got tiring. "Could you please stop doing that?" He turned towards her. "Why? Does it bother you?" "Yes, extremely." She got off the couch and headed towards the kitchen. "Do you have any food? I didn't eat breakfast. I'm soo hungry." He stepped in front of her and blocked her way. "Oh, no. No food until you find a job," he touched her nose with the duster in his hand, "now go. I'm letting you back in this house unless you come back with a job. If you come back with one, I'll make you dinner. How does that sound?" "Fine. I'm going." She grabbed her keys and went out the door.

She had driven around town for hours. She finally got hungry and stopped at a diner. She went inside and sat down and noticed a 'Help Wanted' sign in the window. She asked a waitress if she could see the manager. "She'll be right with you miss." Moments later, the manager came out asking, "How can I help you?" "Yes, I'm asking about the sign in the window there." "Oh! That, is for a waitressing postion. We need another since our other one is out because she's pregnant." "Oh okay-" "You have the job. You'll start tomorrow. Here's your apron." She put an apron over her shoulder. "But-" "No no, you need to go home now and get some rest!" The manager pushed her out on to the sidewalk. "Well then." She mumbled under her breath.

When Anastasia returned 'home' she found Kevin asleep on the couch with one arm hanging off the edge, to the floor. Keke. I'm gonna have some fun, she thought as she slipped into the kitchen. She returned with a bowl of warm water. She put Kevin's hand in the water and walked down the hallway to her room. She plopped on her bed and pulled out her phone. She dialed Kiseop's number and waited for him to pick up. "Hello?" "Hey baby. What are you doing?" "Nothin. What's up?" "You're not gonna believe it. I got a job!" "Oh my God! That's great!" "I know! It's a waitressing job so it won't pay much but I'm sure I'll save up enough money for an apartment soon." "...!!!..." Honey? What was that?" Anastasia looked back at her door. "Oh, that was just Kevin. I'll go check on him. Are you coming over later today?" "If I'm not busy." "Okay. Bye!" She hung up and walked out to the livingroom to find Kevin standing in front of the couch looking down at himself. "I wet myself!!!" He yelled with tears streaming down his face . "Oh my God. Kevin. What happened?" She said in her most innocent voice. "What the do you think happened?!""Oh, Kevin, I'm so sorry." He looked at her sharply. "YOU did this?!" He ran to his room, crying.