Chapter-4

Love Like a Dream

Soojung came to Korea and stayed with Chaeyoung who also decided to move out of her house and live independently. 

When Soojung went to work the first day, she found out how Doctor Kim, whom she's gonna be working for is a very popular dermatologist among Korean celebrities.

She watched as many Kpop idols, actors and actresses come and go from the clinic in just one day. Her jaw almost dropped everytime she found someone she knew. She wondered if maybe she would run into any of the TVXQ members too in the clinic.

But even when months pass, TVXQ was no where to be seen in the clinic. 

"Maybe I'm wishing for too much." She thought and stopped expecting TVXQ to walk in the door everytime someone else walked in.

After a few months since she came to Korea, JYJ was finally gonna have a concert. She got the ticket and was all ready for her dream finally coming true.

"I can't believe you still like them so much. Is it because of them that you never even had a boyfriend?" Chaeyoung asked as she get dressed to go to the concert. 

"And see who's coming with me to the concert when she got herself a boyfriend already. Why not just go on a date?" Soojung replied back to Chaeyoung.

"Oh please! I'll be worried sick if I send you alone." Chaeyoung said as she rolled her eyes.

Soojung just pouted knowing Chaeyoung was right anyway.

When the concert finally began, Soojung could feel her heart flutter and all these emotions come running to her as she saw the 3 guys again after more than 10 years. She waved the red lightstick more passionately than ever and wiped away the tears that trickle down her face from happiness. And on her side was Chaeyoung screaming at the top of her lungs. Soojung smiled at how Chaeyoung was still as energetic even though she says she wasn't as into them as she was before. 

During a song where the JYJ members go around the stage interacting with fans, Jaejoong stood so close to where Soojung and Chaeyoung was.

"I think he's looking at you." Chaeyoung said in Soojung's ear loud enough for her to hear but no one else.

"No he's not." Soojung denied it as she continued being mesmerized by how good looking Jaejoong was in real life.

As the concert ended, everyone left the venue and Jaejoong was in the backstage with Yoochun and Junsu freshening up.

Jaejoong sat down on a chair drinking an energy drink, with his memory replaying the image of the girl he saw few moments ago.

"Yoochun ah, Junsu ah, did you guys see her too?" He asked s while biting on the straw he was using to drink the energy drink.

"Who?" They answered in union.

"Among the fans, I saw a girl today. I think it was her first time coming. I've never seen her before." Jaejoong told them still remembering the image of the girl wiping away the tear that trickle down her soft pale face.

"Are you perhaps falling for her?" Yoochun asked him teasingly.

"Are you?" Junsu joined in with a kinda serious tone. "I mean we have talked about pretty girls that came to our concerts before too but you're reacting differently now."

"I don't know...." Jaejoong said wiping his face with his hands. "She somehow feels different."

"Cmon Hyung...don't go so deep into this. You know liking fan is always not a good idea." Yoochun said putting his hand on Jaejoong's shoulder trying to comfort him.

"Yeah what if she turns out to be a sasaeng too?" Junsu said hoping he could divert Jaejoong's mind.

"No she isn't. That I'm sure cause if she was...I would have seen her before." Jaejoong said firmly denying.

"Aigoo...our Hyung, are you that lonely?" Yoochun said teasingly with his lips pouting. 

"You're gonna forget about her soon anyway. Let's just go grab a drink."

Yoochun finally got Jaejoong up and walked out the waiting room.

"Can you guys not just drink for once?" Junsu whined as he followed them out.

 

Like Yoochun told, Jaejoong thought he was really gonna forget about the girl after some days. But he couldn't. Whether he woke up or was going to sleep, he was always reminded of her. He thought maybe she would be there among the many fans who waited for him in front of his house or his cafè or his company, but she was never there.

Jaejoong longed for the day he would see her again.