Nightmare

Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Another typical day at the blackpink house*

I sat down on the couch beside Jisoo who is busy flipping down the pages of a magazine. She looks so serious so I try to peek on what she's looking at. And there, I saw Jennie's face on the magazine. I realized it was the magazine were she pose a few months back. I got enthralled by her beauty and I almost got lost on my own thoughts when Rosé suddenly speaks.

"Jennie-unnie looks so cool! Look at her! She looks like a real model." she said while pointing at the pictures.

"Yeah. She's so beautiful.." I said while staring at the picture.

"And her outfit looks so beautiful too! Look at this dress. I want to buy it." Jisoo pointed at the picture.

"So you finally see the pictures, huh? How was it? Do you think I did a great job?" Jennie suddenly asked while walking towards us. Looks like she just finished taking a bath because her hair is still wet and I swear, she looks so gorgeous without even trying. In my eyes, she will always be perfect. She's wearing a simple shirt and skinny jeans but to me she looks more beautiful even when she's not wearing any make-up. I think it's because of my feelings for her. I can't help but fall even more inlove with her each day.

"I think you did a great job unnie. You look so fierce in these pictures." Rosé praised her and Jennie just smiled at her.

"You think so? The truth is, I was so nervous during that time because you guys were not there with me. I'm glad to hear that you like it."

"But I think this outfit looks so revealing. I can see your cleavage there." Jisoo showed Jennie the picture and I just blushed when I look at the sight. Jennie just smirked then said:

"Yeah you're right. But it was comfortable to wear. Do I look bad in that dress though?" she asked but before Jisoo could respond I answered her instead.

"No. You look perfect! So perfectly beautiful." I blurted out and they just looked at me strangely. Okay, I think I said too much.

"Thanks, Lisa." Jennie said while giving me her gummy smile and I swear my heart just melted.

"Lisa's right but I think Chaeyoung's magazine cover was better." Jisoo said while looking at Rosé. Rosé just blushed at the compliment but disagreed with her.

"No Jisoo-unnie. I think Jennie-unnie's shoot was the best." she said.

"Yeah. No one can beat Jennie-unnie's beauty." I added and Jisoo just shake her head and face me.

"But I think Chaeyoung is more beautiful than her! Do you remember when we went to her shoot that day? She looked so good in those outfit and have legs for days! I think no one can beat that! Not even my own magazine cover!" she argued but I refused to back down.

"But Jennie-unnie's shots were better! I mean, look at these pictures? Are you blind? She look so gorgeous and Oh! Look at these cat-like eyes, it's so mesmerizing that it almost took my breath away. She's so beautiful it's almost a crime." I said and  then immediately blushed when I saw Jennie staring at me.

"Okay. I know your Jendeukie's no. 1 fan but you're wrong! I still think Rosé is the best! Right, pasta?" Jisoo turned to face Rosé and patted her head. Rosé just blushed even more, feeling embarrassed.

"Guys, guys I think that's enough. Look at Rosé, she's speechless because of you guys so let's just drop the topic okay? Well to me, we all look equally beautiful and that's because we're awesome."

"I agree unnie." Rosé said.

"Of course! We're blackpink you know! We're awesome!" Jisoo added.

"Ri

Please log in to read the full chapter