I love you

Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

"LISA! LISA!" I open my eyes to see Jisoo's face inches away from me so I immediately pushed her and sits up straight.

"Good. Now that you're awake please take care of the house while we're gone. And oh! Make sure to wake Jendeuk up before lunch!" Jisoo ordered while preparing her bag. I just nod at her and turns the tv on. I didn't realize that I fall asleep on the couch while reading a magazine.

"Do you want me to buy anything for you?" Rosé asked me when she passed by my side.

"No thanks. I'm fine." I smile at her.

"Okay then. See you.." she happily said while leaving. Today is their shoot for Ceci magazine and she was very excited for that. She keeps on talking about it last night.

"Bye Lisa!" Jisoo soon followed her while waving at me.

 

Silence then filled the house after that. The only noise that you can hear is from the tv. All the staff from blackpink house went with Rosé and Jisoo to cover the happenings in their photoshoot. It was just me and Jennie here today and I can't help but feel uneasy because of that. I've been avoiding her this past couple of weeks because there is this one time that we were together and I almost lost control of my feelings. I got jealous when I saw her talking to a guy and snapped. I almost blurted out my feelings for her then and there. Good thing Jisoo interrupted us before I said anything stupid that I would surely regret. 

I was busy watching when I heard something behind me and before I knew it, Jennie lazily walked to the kitchen while stretching her arms in the air. My gaze followed her every move and when she started approaching me, I focused my gaze back to the tv and try to act as calm as possible. She sat beside me and I started to feel uncomfortable when I felt her staring at me.

"Where are they?" she suddenly asked.

"Jisoo unnie and Rosé have a photoshoot today. The staff went with them." I said without even looking at her.

"Uh. Okay.." I heard her say and she started eating her muffin.

Silence. Awkward silence filled the room. She didn't say anything again and just texted on her phone. I try to focus my attention on the screen but I can't help but glance at my side to see what she was doing. I saw her smile and giggle when she read something on her phone. Who is she texting? I can't help but feel curious because of her reactions. I heard her laugh and I can't help but smile to myself. Her laugh is like music to my ears and I will never get tired of listening to it.

I decided to initiate a conversation to know who is she texting to. I mean, that person must be awesome to make her laugh like that.

"Do you want to watch home shopping? I can switch the channel if you want?" I asked her. I can see that she was a little surprised that I talked to her. Like I said, I've been avoiding her and everytime she tries to talk to me, I just give her short replies not even bothering to look at her. I treated her coldly and ignored

Please log in to read the full chapter