Haters Gonna Hate

Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

We are now currently at Cape Dara Resort here in Pattaya, Thailand to shoot a commercial. I'm so happy because I will get to see my family again. I called my mom earlier and she said that they're going to meet me later and have dinner together. I got excited and even invited Jennie to come with me but she declined. I reassured her that I will not introduce her as my girlfriend so she doesn't need to worry but she still refused to come. I tried to convince her but she still said no so we ended up having a dispute over it. We were wrangling when Jisoo interrupted us and offered to come with me instead. I quickly agreed and decided to ignore Jennie after that. I'm so upset with her. I promise myself that I will not talk to her unless she talks to me first. 

I look over at Jennie's direction and saw her practicing her part while manager-unnie was filming her every move. She was holding a bottle and pretending to drink on it. She repeated the action a few times and I saw some people gawking at her like me. Then, I saw her pose for the camera. Jennie was wearing a green off-shoulder crop top and denim shorts. She paired it with heels and to be honest, she looks so hot. Hotter than the weather. I saw her hook her thumb to her shorts while pulling it slightly. Then she smirked at the camera and I swear, I almost drooled at the sight. God. Why does she have to do that? It's so hard to stay mad at her when she's looking so gorgeous like that. I really wanna hug her right now and kiss her senseless. I stop myself from going towards her direction and closed my eyes. No Lisa. Calm down. Wait for her apology first. 

I heard some guys talking at the side while looking at Jennie. They are speaking in Thai language and I think they're working here at the resort because of their uniforms. 

"She's so hot dude! I wonder if she has a boyfriend?" The taller guy asked curiously and gaped at Jennie.

"I heard she's single and ready to mingle." The scrawny guy replied and smirked.

"Really? That's good! I will ask for her number later." The taller guy said confidently while the scrawny guy just shook his head.

"No dude. She's mine. Find someone else." He said and checked Jennie out.

I frowned. These jerks are starting to get on my nerves.

"I wonder what it feels like to have a girlfriend like that. She's so gorgeous." The taller guy said suddenly and praised Jennie.

"Look at those delicious curves! If I become her boyfriend I will take her to heaven every night. I will give her the love that she deserves." The scrawny guy said and they both laughed maniacally.

I clenched my fist and breathe deeply. If they don't stop talking about my girlfriend like that, I'll make sure to teach them a lesson. I closed my eyes to calm myself.

But they still keep on rambling about Jennie. Maybe they thought no one can understand what they're saying because the filming staff are all korean. The scrawny guy took out his phone and started taking pictures of Jennie secretly.

I stood up from my seat and head towards their direction. I walked in between them and purposely bumped my shoulder to the scrawny ert. He got surprised and drop the phone that he was holding to the ground. It breaks into pieces and his eyes widen in surprise. I looked at the other guy but he was just looking at me in awe. He was starstrucked. I shook my head and turned my attention to the scrawny jerk whose busy retrieving his phone to the ground.

"What the hell?!" He yelled and looked up at me. His eyes immediately soften when he realized who I was.

"Lisa Manoban." He gaped at me and look at me from head to toe. He really is a ert. I want to poke his eyes to stopped him from looking at me boldly but I know I can't do that. I took a deep breath to calm myself.

"I'm sorry about your phone. I didn't notice you guys are standing here cause I wasn't looking at my path." I lied and the taller guy immediately speaks.

"It's okay. It's not your fault." He said and smiled. The scrawny ert just nodded his head in agreement.

"He's right. Don't worry." He tried to play it cool but failed miserably. He obviously freaked out earlier when his phone dropped.

"Okay. But what about your phone?" I asked innocently and he just shrugged. Trying to look cool again.

"I have another one so it's alright." He forced a smile and I just raised a brow. He's obviously lying. I'm sure he doesn't have a spare. 

"Are you sure? I can ask my manager to buy you a new one if you like?" I offered but he just shook his head.

'No it's okay. Don't bother." he muttered hesitantly and I smiled inwardly. 

"Okay. If that's what you want then.. I will go now. See you guys around." I said and they both just nodded at me.

I walked away from them and smiled to myself. That's what you get for lusting over my girlfriend. 

"Serves you right." I muttered to myself while walking away.

 

 

"You look great unnie!" Rosé praised while busily snapping Jisoo's pictures. Jisoo blushed and smiled at the camera. After that, she took pictures of Rosé too. Minutes later, they decided to sit at the side, while waiting for the shoot to start. They stayed silent for a moment until Jisoo speaks.

"Are you excited about our date?" Jisoo asked expectantly and beamed at Chaeyoung.

"Of course unnie. Where are you going to take me anyway? I'm curious." Rosé asked but Jisoo just smiled in response.

"It's a secret. I want to surprise you so I won't tell you where it is."  Jisoo said smirking.

"Okay.." Rosé replied and shrugged it off.

"Anyways, Lisa and I are going to meet up with her family later. Do you want to come with us?" 

"But Jennie-unnie and I have plans today. We agreed to go for a swim later." Chaeyoung replied apologetically.

"Is that so?" Well then, I hope you have a great time." Jisoo said and Chaeyoung just smiled. 

"You too unnie." she muttered. 

 

After a few hours, we finally finished filming the commercial. I feel so tired and all I want to do is to rest at the hotel. I saw Jennie walking towards my direction. I smiled to myself and turn my back on her. Finally, she decided to apologize. I've been waiting for her to approach me all day. I started walking when I felt her hand in my arm. Stopping me from taking another step. I turned my head towards her and waited for her to speak. Our gaze meet and she quickly retracted her hand.

"Lisa, have you seen Chaeyoung? I saw you guys together earlier. Where is she?" she asked seriously while glancing around. 

I felt confused. Wait. Did she just approach me because of that? I thought she was going to apologize?

"I don't know." I replied impassively. She just stared at me for a moment before nodding her head.

"Okay." she muttered and walk past me. 

So that's it? No sorry or something? I frowned and grab her wrist.

"Wait." I said and she just looked at me curiously.

I can't take this anymore. If she's not going to make an effort to apologize, then I will swallow my pride and make the first move.

"Can we talk?" I asked expectantly. She just sighed and nodded meekly.

"We'll talk once we get back to the hotel. Is that okay?" she asked and I just gave her a small smile.

"Okay. That's fine." I agreed enthusiastically.

 

 

I was busily flicking through channels when Jennie walked out of the bathroom. We actually shared the same room so I decided to watch tv while waiting for her. I glance at her and saw her wearing a plain oversized shirt and denim shorts. She approached me and sat beside me on the bed. I turn off the tv and face her.

"I'm sorry." We both said in unison while looking at each other. Then, we both giggled like a bunch of kids. I shook my head and speak first.

"I'm really sorry if I ignored you all day. I was just upset and a bit pissed." I apologized sincerely and she just smiled.

"I'm really sorry too. I know this is all my fault." she said and looked down. I just lifted her chin and look straight into her eyes affectionately.

"Hey, it's okay. I forgive you now so don't worry okay?" I said sincerely and kissed her forehead. She just closed her eyes and nodded. 

I engulfed her into a hug and she immediately hugged me back. We stayed like that for a minute until she pulled back and look at me lovingly.

"Kiss me." she commanded sweetly and I just smirked at her.

"I knew this day would come." I said amusingly.

"What?" she asked curiously.

"The day that you would beg for me to kiss you." I teased and she just rolled her eyes at me.

"If you don't want to---" I cut her off by pressing my lips into hers. She was a bit surprised at the sudden action but quickly recovered and closed her eyes.

We shared a sweet, chaste kiss. I pulled her closer by the waist while she locked her arms around my neck. Our lips move in perfect sync as our hearts were pounding through our chest. I slowly deepened the kiss and swipe my tongue on her bottom lip. She opened and gave my tongue an access inside . Our tongues dance gleefully and I felt myself heating up because of the sensation. I pulled away to catch my breath. We were both panting and I cupped her cheek using my hand. I caressed her skin using my thumb while she was just looking into my eyes affectionately.

"You know I've been practicing." I said in a quiet voice and she just raised a brow and look at me curiously.

"Practicing what?"

"On how to give you a proper love mark." I shyly admitted and I felt my cheeks warmed.

"You mean hickey?" she said amusingly and smirked.

"Yeah. That's it." I replied.

"Wait, what do you mean by practicing? With whom? Don't tell me you're doing it with Chaeng?" Jennie frowned and looked at me seriously. 

"What? No! Why would I do that?" I said in disbelief and shook my head.

"Then what do you mean by practicing?" she asked confusedly.

"What I mean is, I've been reading stuff about it and I even tried it with my arm." I admitted truthfully and she just raised a brow.

"Your arm?" she asked with amusement. Then she burst out laughing and shook her head. I just pouted and glared at her.

"Hey! Stop making fun of me. I'm doing this for you. Now, let's try it okay?" I said and move closer to her and attack her neck.

"Lisa, wait." she muttered.

I gave her neck light kisses before nipping the skin lightly. Jennie's head turned to the side to give me more access. Her hands gripped onto my shoulders and a few moans escaped her lips. I smirked inwardly and I felt fueled because of her reaction. I her neck and move slowly towards her ear. I nibbled her ear and her breath hitched. I slowly pulled away after that and she gave me a confused look.

"Why did you stop?" she asked curiously while blushing furiously.

"You said wait." I answered.

"What?" she asked confusedly.

"I heard you said wait. What was it that you're going to say?" I asked seriously while looking at her. Her eyebrows creased and she just averted

Please log in to read the full chapter