Superior Ship?

Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jisoo walked towards the living room while holding her dog, Dalgom. She was a bit surprised when she saw Chaeyoung there, busily sweeping the floor with a vacuum cleaner. She sat on the couch and turns on the television.

"Where are they?" Jisoo asked as her eyes are scanning the house.

Chaeyoung stopped what she was doing for a moment and turned her attention towards her.

"I think they went out to have a date. I heard Lisa said they will visit the orphanage too." Chaeyoung answered and Jisoo just nodded meekly.

Chaeyoung continued cleaning the floor while Jisoo was silently watching her every move. She was looking at Chaeyoung with googly eyes and turned her whole attention on her instead of watching tv.

Chaeyoung has no idea that she was being watched by Jisoo because she was too focused on her task. She wipe the beads of sweat on her forehead and spare a glance at Jisoo. She caught Jisoo staring at her so she smiled at her. Jisoo just blushed from embarrassment and cleared . 

"That's enough Chaeng. Come sit with me here." Jisoo offered and patted the space beside her. 

"Okay." Chaeyoung replied and placed the vacuum cleaner on the side. Then, she sat on the couch beside Jisoo.

"What are you watching?" she curiously asked and Jisoo just shook her head.

"I had no idea to be honest." Jisoo confessed and Chaeyoung just laughed.

"If you're not even watching then why did you turn it on unnie?" Chaeyoung confusedly asked while Jisoo just shrugged. They shared a smile and Jisoo decided to speak.

"Do you want to go out too? If you want, we can have lunch or go to the mall." Jisoo suggested enthusiastically. Chaeyoung just shook her head and smiled.

"I'm really not in the mood to go out unnie. Sorry.. Can't we just stay here instead? I want to rest and relax. Let's just watch a movie while eating chicken. Sounds fun, right?" Chaeyoung said sweetly and Jisoo just nodded.

"Okay.. If that's what you want." Jisoo muttered and smiled. Chaeyoung smiled back and moves closer to her. Then, she rested her head on Jisoo's shoulder and closed her eyes. Jisoo holds her hand and turns her attention towards the television.

They stayed like that for a while until Jisoo breaks the silence and decided to speak.

"Pasta can I ask you something?" Jisoo muttered and Chaeyoung curiously opened her eyes and looked up to her.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Do you remember that day? You know, the day when we had our first date with Jendeukie and Lisa?" Jisoo asked and Chaeyoung immediately pulled away from her and sits up straight.

"Yes. Of course unnie. How can I forget? That day was special for the both of us right?" Chaeyoung replied and smiled. Jisoo nodded and smiled too.

"I know. Do you remember what we've talked about when we rode the ferris wheel?" Jisoo curiously asked and blushed. Chaeyoung shyly nodded as a response. A blush adorning her cheek as well. 

*Flashback to their date (chapter 16)*

Chaeyoung pulled Jisoo's hand and went towards the ferris wheel. 

"Let's try this one unnie!" Chaeyoung excitedly said while Jisoo was just glancing around them.

"Where did Lisa and Jendeuk go? I thought they were following us?" Jisoo asked and Chaeyoung just smiled.

"Don't worry about them unnie. I'm sure they're having a great time now so let's just enjoy this date too." Chaeyoung muttered and Jisoo's eyes widen.

"What? Date? But I thought--- Rosé cuts her off.

"I want to consider this as our first date. What about you unnie?" Rosé asked expectantly and Jisoo blushed.

"That's actually what I want too.." Jisoo mumbled and Rosé smiled.

"That's great then! Now let's go and have some fun!" Rosé said happily.

They ride the ferris wheel and sat beside each other. They both stayed in silence while admiring the view of the city.

Jisoo decides to initiate a conversation.

"You won the bet earlier, right? Now tell me what do you want from me except for money. Cause you know, maimeetangkaa~" Jisoo joked and Chaeyoung just laughed. Then she turned towards her and looks straight into her eyes.

"Okay.. Don't worry unnie cause I will not going to ask for money or make you my slave like Jennie-unnie. The truth is... I just want you to be honest with me. About everything. If you want to tell me something then feel free to do it. I'm always here to listen.." Chaeyoung replied seriously and Jisoo gulped. 

Then Jisoo remembered what Lisa said earlier about telling Chaeyoung how she truly feels before someone steal Chaeyoung's heart.

Jisoo took a deep breath and hold Chaeyoung's hand which made the latter blushed deeply.

"You're such a sweet, talented, soft, and kind-hearted person Chaeng. That's the reason why everyone adores you. You're incredible. Beautiful inside and out." Jisoo started and Chaeyoung blushed from the compliment.

"Thanks. You're too honest unnie." Chaeyoung said and they both laughed. Jisoo shook her head and stared at her eyes deeply.

"You're too precious and I can't help but feel this need to protect you all the time. Not just because I'm older than you but also because you moved me. You inspire me to be a better person Pasta." Jisoo continued and Chaeyoung just gave her a bright smile.

"And if I'm going to completely be honest with myself then... I guess you deserve to know how I truly feel about you." Chaeyoung looked at her expectantly.

"I like you."Jisoo confessed and Rosé gasped.

"I really really really really really really like you~" Jisoo sang the song "I really like you" by Carly Rae Jepsen and Chaeyoung laughed. Then she hugged Jisoo and speaks.

"I like you too Jisoo-yah." she replied happily. Jisoo smiled and hugged her back.

"I knew you would say that. Since you said before that I'm your girl crush." Jisoo said confidently while Chaeyoung just nodded and pulled back.

"I'm so happy right now.." Chaeyoung admitted and looked into her eyes.

"You look like you are about to cry.." Jisoo teased and Chaeyoung pouted.

"Stop saying that! You're really going to make me cry!" she said and covered her face while Jisoo just chuckled lightly.

*End of Flashback*

"Why are you asking about that day unnie? Is there something wrong?" Chaeyoung asked worriedly and Jisoo just shook her head.

"No. I'm just.. I've been thinking these past few days about everything. About Jendeuk and Lisa's relationship.. About us.." Jisoo started hesitantly and Chaeyoung tilt her head to the side confusedly.

"What do you mean?" 

"When I'm seeing them interacting, flirting or just having a great time, I don't know why but I can't help but be jealous sometimes of what they have. They're like soulmates. And you can see how much they love each other through their eyes. It was like watching a perfect love story." Jisoo muttered and looked down. Chaeyoung held her hand and squeeze it.

"Don't be jealous of what they have. We can be like that too unnie. We can create something like that cause I believe that we're soulmates too." Chaeyoung reasoned and Jisoo just raised a brow.

"You really think so? But I don't even know what we have Chaeng. We know we like each other but we're not even dating. We're more than friends but less than lovers. I don't even know what to think anymore. This relationship that we have, it's so confusing." Jisoo said frustratingly and Chaeyoung just sighed.

"To be honest, I'm really confused too. This is the first time I admitted I like someone who happens to like me back. I don't know much about these things." Chaeyoung muttered.

"Me too. This is the first time I have fallen for a girl. I don't know what to do. It would be much easier if I'm a guy." Jisoo said and they both sighed.

Then Chaeyoung looked up and smiled.

"But if you would ask me, I'm fine and contented on what we have. As long as we're happy. I know we'll always have each other backs and I'm thankful for that." Chaeyoung said sincerely. Jisoo nodded meekly and meets her gaze.

"I think we should start going out on dates and take this relationship to the next level. Do you agree?" Jisoo suggested and waited for her answer. Chaeyoung smiled and hugged her.

"I would love that unnie!" she squealed and they both giggled.

"It's settled then." Jisoo grinned and hugged her back.

 

*Meanwhile*

Jennie and I visited the orphanage earlier. We played with the children and completely had a great time there. We even read books for them and gave them our gifts. After that, we decided to have lunch with my friend Kei. We are now currently waiting for our orders and Kei decided to initiate a conversation.

"Thank you for inviting me to join you for lunch Jennie. This is like a dream come true to share a table with you." Kei said sincerely and smiled widely. Jennie just shyly smiled back at her.

"Really? I'm flattered." she replied.

"Stop acting all cute Kei. Jennie is mine." I said and Kei just raised a brow.

"Whoa? Girl, just chill okay? I'm not hitting on your girl. I have a boyfriend remember? I'm just expressing my sincere gratitude. Stop being such a possessive girlfriend for pete's sake." she retorted and I just shook my head.

"But that look on your face is obviously saying "flirt mode". I knew you so well so you can't lie to me." I said and Kei just blushed. She rolled her eyes at me and was about to retort back but our order came. We thanked the waiter and when he's gone, Kei speaks again.

"Anyways, I'm glad you went to visit the kids today. I saw how happy they were when they saw your faces." she said and Jennie flashes her gummy smile.

"It was Lisa's idea. We decided to visit the kids first before having a date." Jennie said and Kei just looked at me amusingly.

"Really? So you're planning to have a date today, huh? That's great! Where are you guys going after this?" Kei asked excitedly and I just grinned.

"We're going to catch some fish and watch a musical." I said enthusiastically but Kei just shook her head.

"Wow. That's so boring." she commented and I gasped.

"What? Did you just say boring? Are you insane? Fishing was fun and relaxing! And I heard that the musical was epic!" I argued and she just chuckled.

"You are such a nerd Lalisa. You should take Jennie to somewhere else. Somewhere fun and lively." Kei said and looked at Jennie. I just shook my head.

"Then give us examples of fun places you have in mind. Love expert." I retorted and Jennie just giggled.

"Take her to a spa and get a massage. Well that's relaxing. Go bungee-jumping. Trust me, it was super fun. And lastly, go to a bar and dance all night long. Then, check-in on a hotel, I'm sure whatever happens after that is going to be epic." Kei suggested and Jennie and I both blushed. I hit Kei's arm and she just flinched.

"Ouch! What was that for?" she snarled and I just glared at her.

"Stop suggesting weird stuffs. We're not allowed to go clubbing, remember? And what are you saying about checking in on a hotel? We have a house so why do we need to do that?" I asked but she just grinned.

"Come on, you know why I suggested that place right? I'm sure you need to have a privacy. You can't have at the dorm if the other members are always there to bother you." Kei said boldly and my eyes widen in surprise. Jennie gulped her juice and looked away shyly.

What is this girl talking about? She was embarrassing me in front of my girlfriend!

"And by the way, did you read the latest article that I've sent you?" Kei asked nonchalantly and I looked at Jennie in panic. I gave Kei a warning glare but she continued to ramble nonsense.

"It was a great help, right? I'm sure it'll spice up your life even more and--- I cut her off.

"Oh my god Kei! Shut up!" I said and felt my face heat up from embarrassment.

Jennie suddenly speaks so we looked at her.

"Can you tell me more about those articles? What was it all about anyway?" she asked curiously and Kei just gaped at her.

Please log in to read the full chapter