Confession II

Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

I was currently listening to music here in my room when my phone suddenly rings. I look at it and realize that Kei is calling me. 

"Hello? What's up?" I greeted  after answering the call.

"I was just wondering if you're free today? Sorn texted me earlier inviting us to have lunch with her! It's been a long time since the the three of us hang out together so I was hoping that you could come!" Kei said excitedly.

Kei is also a good friend of Sorn (from the girl group CLC) like me. The three of us known each other since we were young. And we always try to meet up and hang-out when we're not busy and have free schedules. 

"Okay. I'm actually free today. Tell her I'll go too." I replied calmly and smiled.

This is a good timing cause I want to go out today and have some fun. We have no schedule today and I'm so bored. Jisoo and Rosé were busy watching movies in the living room while Jennie.. well, she's busy building lego house on her room again. I even ask her to go on a date with me today but she just ignored me. She was too immerse in her toys and I can't do anything to convince her to go. In the end, I gave up trying to get her attention and just let her do her thing.

"Are you sure? What if Jennie gets jealous again? I think you should invite her to come with us too." Kei knows that Jennie got jealous before because of her. I told her about it when we're talking over the phone the other day. Kei just laughed at it and thought that it was so funny.

"I can't do that. She was kinda pissed at me right now because I annoyed her earlier so.." I trailed off and shook my head.

"Is that so? You know, this is just my observation but.. I think you guys are always bickering these days. Like, you're always fighting over trivial things like small kids." Kei remarked and I can't help but sighed. She's right. I noticed it too. 

"Well what can I do? We're like this even before we become a couple. We always have something to argue about. We always clash and I guess I pretty got used to it." I admitted sadly.

"I think that's because you still have this wall between the two of you. You should be honest with each other and try to open up with each other more. I also thinks that you should be more sweet to her or at least make an effort to please her. And Lalisa, I really think that you should really take your relationship to a next level." she said sincerely while I just raise a brow.

"What? What do you mean by that?" I asked confusedly.

"You should be more intimate with each other. I'm sure once you finally do 'it' with her, it will make a positive change into your relationship. It will become stronger than ever and the two of you will feel this special bond between the two of you. You'll feel more connected with each other." she teased and I felt my cheeks heat up.

What is this girl talking about? She's always teasing me about this stuff.

"We're not ready to do that Kei. And we decided to wait till we get married." I deadpanned.

Kei just chuckles and speaks.

"What? I don't believe that. You're always clingy with each other and I'm sure you're just trying to control yourself when you're with her. And you both can't keep your hands all to yourselves." she noted while chuckling amusingly. I just sighed defeatedly and changed the subject.

"Anyways,  just tell me where we will meet up later, okay?" I said authoritatively.

"Okay. I'll just text you the address of the cafe later." she replied enthusiastically. I just closed my eyes and lay in my bed gently.

"Okay. See you later. Bye." I said and hang up the phone. 

 

I walked outside my room and found Jennie sitting on the couch along with Jisoo and Rosé. They are all busy watching and didn't even spare me a glance. I approached Jennie and sat beside her. I took her hand and kiss it lingeringly. She looked at me curiously and I just smiled.

"Let's go out today, please~" I said cutely and pouted. I hope I can manage to convince her this time.

"I told you I'm not in a mood to go out. I just wanna rest here all day." she replied but I just shook my head.

"But I really wanna have a date with you today. Please~" I drawled out.

"I really can't.  Let's just stay here and relax. " she suggested.

"I'm meeting my friends this afternoon so I want you to spend time with us." 

"What? Who are you talking about? Don't tell me it's Kei again?" she raised a brow and looked at me curiously.

"It was Kei and Sorn. We agreed to meet later and have lunch together. Do you want to join us? I promise you'll have a great time. I won't let you feel out of place or something." I said truthfully. Jennie just contemplated on what to do then sighed.

"Can't you just stay here with me instead? Jisoo and Rosé have a date today. Please don't leave me alone in the house." she requested sweetly and move closer to me. Oh no. She's going to use her charms on me again. She looked into my eyes expectantly and I tried so hard to avoid her gaze.

"What date? But Chaeyoung didn't tell me anything about that." I said confusedly and looked at Chaeyoung. She just smiled at me sheepishly and continued on watching TV.

"See? I'm telling the truth so please let's just stay here together and have an indoor date. Isn't that fun?" Jennie proposed excitedly and I thought of what to do. That actually sounds great but I don't want to betray my friends. I can't choose her over them. What am I gonna do?

"If that's what you want then.. Can I ask you something first?" 

"What is it?"

"Do you want to have with me today?" I asked seriously and I heard Jisoo and Rosé choked on their fries. Jisoo throw a pillow at me and speaks.

"What are you saying Lisa? It's too early in the morning to do stuffs like that! Can't you just wait till evening to do that?" Jisoo huffed but we just ignored her.

"I'm serious Jennie. Do you want to do that with me today? Cause if you're ready then--- Jisoo cut me off.

"Okay guys we're outta here!" she declared and pulled Chaeyoung's hand.

"Wait, where are you guys going?" I asked.

"We need to start preparing for our date now." Jisoo said and Chaeyoung excitedly agreed. They went to their rooms and I turn my attention back on Jennie.

She was just looking at me sternly then speaks.

"I really think we're not ready for that Lisa. We should wait for the right time to do that." she said sincerely while blushing furiously. She looked down and started fidgetting her fingers anxiously.

She looks so cute right now and I can't help but smile at her shyness. 

"You're right. I think we should wait. To be honest, I'm not ready to see you or topless either. I think it's the right choice." I trailed off and looked away. I felt myself blushing too. She holds my hand and gave me a bright smile.

"Don't worry I know that." she said and we both just giggled. I pulled her into a hug and she responded by hugging me back.

"Okay. Let's just stay here all day and spend time with each other. I will tell my friends that I can't come with them today. I'm sure they'll understand." I said after pulling away from Jennie. She just smiled and peck my lips.

"Thank you for choosing me." she said happily. I just smiled back and kiss her forehead.

"I will always choose you baby." I flirted and winked at her. She just giggled and snuggle to my chest.

"Let's just cuddle for now, okay?" she said and we both comfortably sat back on the couch while snuggling next to each other.

 

 

Jisoo and Chaeyoung decided to go to an animal shelter and start volunteering. They both love animals and Jisoo thinks that they will have a great time together today.

"My family used to go here and volunteer every week. I also tried volunteering here before when I was young. I remembered how fun it was to spend time with the cute little dogs here." Jisoo said happily while walking towards the room. Her and Chaeyoung were walking hand in hand while looking to the animals at the side.

"Really? So you have been here before unnie? That's great! So that's the reason why the staff recognized you immediately even though we're wearing masks." Rosé said and gave her a bright smile.

Jisoo smiled back as a lady in her 30's approaches them and gives them papers to sign. After that, they started working on the tasks that was given to them. They help on feeding the dogs first then after that, they volunteered to walk the dogs outside and play in the park. They were both wearing a mask to hide their identity and thanks to that, they have a great time and play at the park freely.

They sit on a bench after a few minutes and started talking.

"I really want to take you to the zoo but I think volunteering was fun too and I want you to experience it. I hope so far you're having a good time?" Jisoo asked expectantly and Rosé just nodded her head vigorously.

"I really enjoy this so much unnie! I really love to spend time with animals and it feels great that I've done a little to help them be happy today. Thank you for taking me to that place." Chaeyoung replied happily. 

"I'm glad to hear that. But we have a lot of things to do today and I hope you enjoy all of my surprises for you." Jisoo said and stood up from her chair. Rosé just raised a brow and beamed at her.

"I think it's time for us to go back." she suggested and Rosé nodded in agreement. 

They go back to the animal shelter to bring the dogs back. Then, they head towards their next destination.

 

*Meanwhile*

Jennie and I decided to cook our lunch together. She said she was going to teach me  on how to cook today so I immediately agreed and felt excited. Chef Jennie Kim is the best and I'm looking forward to learn new recipes from her. I help her tie her hair up into a bun while she was busily putting on her apron. I smirked when I saw the hickey on her nape. It's still there and I can't help but be proud of myself. I touched it using my forefinger and I felt Jennie stiffen.

"What are you doing?" she asked curiously and turns to face me while raising a brow. I just gave her a small smile.

"Do you know that the love bite I gave you the other day was still there?" I asked and I saw her cheeks redden. She rolled her eyes and walk towards the ref to get the ingredients.

"No." she replied quietly and I just gave her an amusing look.

"Really? Okay.." I said smiling and nodded my head meekly. 

I walk towards Jennie's direction and help her on putting the ingredients on the kitchen counter.

"So master, what are we going to cook today?" I asked expectantly and she just glared at me.

"Stop calling me that if you don't want me to kick you out of this kitchen." she said seriously and I just chuckled. I wrapped my arms around her waist and gave her a backhug.

"You looked so ravishing when you're mad and I just want to hug you like this all day." I admitted and tightened my hold to her body. I buried my face to her shoulder and inhale her sweet feminine scent.

"Will you please stop that? We have to start cooking now if we want to finish before lunch time." she muttered seriously and I looked up to see her face. She was blushing and I just smiled in amusement.

"Okay. Let's start now but give me a kiss first." I said sweetly and she just scoffed.

"No. We will not kiss unless we finish this first." she replied and I pulled back in disbelief.

"What? But I w

Please log in to read the full chapter