Best Friends

Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Are you ready unnie? Let's go!" Jennie called outside Jisoo's room while preparing her bag. 

"Give me a minute!" I heard Jisoo replied. 

I approach Jennie while holding my cat, Leo.

"Don't forget to buy that toy that I mentioned yesterday. I'm sure Leo will like it very much." I reminded her and she just gave me a smile.

"Right. And it'll distract him and I'm sure he'll stop biting you and attack that thing instead." Jennie mocked and look at my hand that was full of red marks and scratches. Leo was getting wild and aggressive these days. He loves to bite my fingers and attack me.

I just pouted and move closer to Jennie. 

"I want to give you a hug before you leave but Leo is sleeping soundly in my arms right now. I don't want to wake him up so.. I think it's best if you just give me a kiss instead. A goodbye kiss." I puckered my lips and looks at Jennie expectantly. She laughed lightly before she lean in to give me a kiss. Her lips landed on my cheek. I frowned and looks at her disappointedly.

"I was expecting a kiss on the lips." I admitted truthfully and Jennie just giggled.

"Sorry baby. I was just teasing you cause you're so cute." Jennie replied and lean in again for another kiss. But before our lips made contact, Jisoo pulled Jennie back while I just groaned in protest.

"It's time for us to go Jendeukie. Manager-oppa is waiting for us." she said seriously.

"You could've atleast let us kiss first unnie. You're always interrupting our sweet moments." I grumbled and Jisoo just gasped.

"I already give you enough time Lalisa. It's not my fault that you wasted it by continously throwing flirty jokes towards her. You should've kiss her when you had a chance. Now time's up. Let's go Jendeuk." Jisoo reasoned and started walking but I stop her.

"Wait unnie. Are you not going to say goodbye to Chaeng first? I'm sure she'll look for you when she wakes up." I said while blocking her way. Jisoo just shook her head and speaks.

"I don't want to disturb her peaceful slumber Lisa. I'm sure she's tired too. Just let her rest and tell her where Jendeuk and I will be going, okay?" I sighed defeatedly and nodded.

"Okay. If you say so." I move out of the way and watch the two walk towards the door.

"Bye guys." I said while looking at them. Jennie glance at me before waving her hand.

"Bye baby. See you later." She blow me a kiss and flashed a smile. I smiled back in return. 

 

I walk straight into my room and put Leo down in the basket. I decided to watch a movie while waiting for Chaeyoung to wake up. Several hours have passed till I notice that it's almost time for lunch. I stood up and decided to wake Chaeyoung up. I don't want to eat alone. 

"Chaeng! Come on Chipmunk wake up! Let's order food. What do you want to eat for lunch?" I asked expectantly while shaking her shoulders. She just groaned and cover her face with the blanket. 

"Hey! Wake up! I'm hungry and I need you. Get up now! It's almost time for lunch." I insisted and pull the cover away from her face. She open her eyes and glared at me.

"I'm tired Lisa. Stop bothering me!" she huffed and buried her face in her pillow.

I know that she's still sleepy because she only have 5 hours of sleep. It's already past 1 am when we finished our rehearsal earlier and Chaeyoung decided to stay at the studio to practice more. We try to convince her to go home with us but she declined. She said that she's still lacking and she has to improve her dancing skills. Jisoo-unnie even try to bribe her with food but she still refuse to come. In the end, we just gave up and let her be. Rosé is so dedicated and very serious when it comes to work. She's so professional and she always gives her best everytime. I really admire her passion and dedication. 

"But Chaeng I don't want to eat alone! Come and join me for lunch. I'll treat you and pay for our food." I proposed but Chaeyoung still refuse to take my offer.

"Just eat with Leo and--- she got startled when I straddled her waist and hover on top of her.

"Yah! Lisa get off me! You're---- her sentence was cut off again when I tickle her sides. She squirmed underneath me and started laughing.

"Stop it!" she commanded while laughing uncontrollably. Chaeyoung was very ticklish and I use it against her. It's her weakness.

"Nope. I won't stop tickling you like this unless you agreed to eat lunch with me first." I said and grinned. Then I continue to tickle her sides all over. Her laugh and giggles are too cute. I also notice that her face was already red from laughing.

"O-okay fine! Just stop it!" she said and I immediately celebrated. I jump off the bed and do a victory dance. Chaeyoung just shook her head and smiled.

"So, what do you want to eat? We can order food and--- she cut me off.

"There's no need for that. I will cook for our lunch." she said and sat up. I gasped and raised a brow.

"Are you sure about that?" I doubted her skills and she just scoffed.

"Just trust me, okay?" she said and give me a reassuring smile. I just nodded in defeat.

"Okay fine. Let's do this. I promise I'll do my best to help you." I offered but she just shook her head.

"Don't bother. I know how good you are when it comes to cooking Lisa." She replied sarcastically and smirked. I pouted and hit her with a pillow. 

"Meanie Chipmunk!" I said but she just throw her pillow back at my face. I immediatedly dodge it though.

"And you're so violent Lisa!" she retorted but I refuse to backdown.

"Haha! You missed your target!" I mocked  and stick my tongue out to piss her off.

"Tss. Whatever." she huffed and stood up. She went straight to the bathroom while I just follow her and wait for her in the kitchen.

 

 

Jisoo and Jennie have decided to bring Dalgom, Kuma and Kai into a dog shop named Dorothy Grooming and Spa. The place was filled with high quality pet essentials like detailed clothes, elegant beds, handmade toys and many more. You can also buy variety of supplies and treats for your dog. They also have medicines and food. This is a perfect place to pampered your pet. 

"Look unnie! I think this collar is cute! I will buy this for Kai." Jisoo smiled and gave her thumbs-up.

"Do you like this baby? Mommy will buy this for you." Jennie said excitedly while talking to her dog. Kuma and Kai are sitting on the stroller quietly while looking at their 'mom'. Jennie continue picking through different items and examine it one by one.

"I want to buy new outfits for Dalgom too. There's a lot of choices here. I can't choose one." Jisoo rubbed her temple and frowned. Jennie patted her shoulder and smiled.

"Then just buy everything that you like unnie." Jennie suggested and shrugged. Jisoo just shook her head in disagreement.

"Maimeetangkaa~" She replied and Jennie just laugh and smack her arm playfully. Their two managers are silently observing them at the side.

"They also sell cat food and outfits. Cool!" Jisoo remarked when she saw the cat items at the side.

"Great! Let's check it out!" Jennie said excitedly while pushing the stroller. Jisoo followed her and they start scanning the area too.

"This is so cute unnie. Look!" Jennie get the stylish outfit at the rack and showed it to Jisoo.

"Aww~ it's too cute Jendeukie. Are you going to buy it for Leo?" Jisoo asked curiously while eyeing the price. The item is too expensive to be honest.

"Of course! Leo is my love. I'm sure he'll like this. And Lisa will be glad to see this too." Jennie said and picked toys for Leo at the side. Jisoo chuckled and speaks.

"Ah, so you're doing that to impress your girlfriend huh? You know, you're so sweet Jendeukie~" Jisoo teased and pinch Jennie's cheek. Jennie flinched and slap her hand away.

"I'm not doing this to impress her. I just really wanna give her baby a gift." Jennie reasoned but Jisoo just smirked.

"Okay.. But what about YOUR baby. Are you planning to buy Lisa a gift?" Jisoo asked curiously while patting Dalgom's head. The dog is sleeping in her arms again.

"What? Do you want me to buy her a gift here? Let me remind you that this is a pet shop unnie." Jennie frowned and Jisoo burst out laughing at that. She laughed uncontrollably and Jennie just glared at her.

"That's not what I mean but that's a good idea. Let's buy a leash and collar for Lisa. I think the yellow ones suits her." Jisoo said while laughing while Jennie just shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"Stop making fun of my girlfriend unnie. She's not a monkey." Jennie muttered and Jisoo laughed again.

"You're the one who said that Jendeuk, not me." She said defensively and chuckled. Jennie just sighed and speaks.

"But you're actually right unnie. I want to buy her a gift. She's always giving me gifts and I also want to give her something that she'll like. Something that will make her really happy." Jennie said seriously and looked down shyly. Jisoo just smiled and poke her cheek.

"Mandu." Jisoo said and Jennie turns to look at her.

"What?" Jennie asked and Jisoo smiled warmly at her.

"I think your presence is enough. You don't need to give her gifts to be honest. Lisa is such a simple girl and we both know that she's so whipped for you." Jisoo said truthfully and Jennie just sighed.

"Look, I know that unnie but.. I want to give her something that she can treasure someday. Something that will remind her how much I care for her and..and love her." Jennie blushed and Jisoo just nodded in understanding.

"Okay.. I understand. I think I finally thought of a perfect gift!" Jisoo said enthusiastically.

"What is it unnie?" Jennie asked curiously while looking at her.

"Let's buy her that massage machine! She complained last night that her back is aching and she said she likes to have that kind of machine someday!" Jisoo said happily and smiled widely. Jennie facepalmed.

"You've got to be kidding me. Are you serious unnie?" Jennie deadpanned. Jisoo nodded vigorously and grinned.

"I'm such a genius right?" Now, praise me. Go ahead Jendeuk. Don't be shy." Jisoo said proudly and nudge Jennie. Jennie shook her head and sighed.

"I'm so stupid for believing her words.." She mumbled and walk away from Jisoo.

"Wait! Where are you going?" Jisoo asked confusedly.

"To the grooming station unnie. Are you coming or not?" Jennie said and starts walking again.

"Oh right. I'm coming!" Jisoo said and try to catch up to her.

 

*Back at the dorm*

"What are you doing? Stop that if you want us to finish this immediately." Chaeyoung said and snatch my phone away.

"Hey! Give me my phone back! I was just trying to take some pictures of the ingredients and see the 'before and after' result later. Taking picture is not illegal you know?" I reasoned and try to reach for my phone but she just hide it in her pocket.

"You told me that you are going to help me cook but you are just taking pictures all the time. Are you really going to help me or not?" Chaeyoung asked while resting her hands on her hips. 

"Of course I'm gonna help you. Relax okay? Now give me my phone back." I said calmly but she just shook her head.

"Let's finish this thing first." She said and shove my hand away.

"But Jennie might call or text me! I need my phone Chipmunk. Give me my phone back!" I whined but Chaeyoung just shook her head. 

"Will you please stop whining like a kid? Let's start this now and--- I cut her off.

"You know that I can flip you upside down without even breaking a sweat right?" I threatened and Chaeyoung just furrow her brows in confusion. I smirked.

"Right. I am that strong Chaeng. Don't try me." I said seriously and stare into her eyes intensely. Chaeyoung break our eye contact and sighed.

"Fine." she said defeatedly and handed me my phone.

"Yes! Thanks Chipmunk!" I said happily and kiss my phone. Chaeyoung just shook her head and started slicing the salmon. I look at her curiously and speaks.

"Do you really know what you're doing? To be honest, I don't trust your cooking skills Chaeng, no offense." I admitted truthfully and Chaeyoung just scoffed.

"Wow. That's gold coming from you Lisa. You can't even cook a ramyeon without burning the noddles." She snarled and I just chuckled.

"That's right but at least I'm honest that I can't do it. You don't have to pretend that you know what you're doing right now and let's just order food." I suggested and Chaeyoung just rolled her eyes.

"If you have no plan to help me then you're free to leave." She retorted cooly and shrugged.

I sighed defeatedly and move closer to her. She's right. We're bickering again and I think we will not finish this before lunch time if I just continue to argue with her. Well you can't blame me for doubting her cooking skills though. The unnies are the ones who always cook the food for us and when Chaeyoung cooks food, she always eat it all by herself so we have no idea if it taste good or not.

"So.. what are we going to cook again?" I asked curiously and look at h

Please log in to read the full chapter