Kiss and Fireworks

Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Three days have passed since our trip to Jeju Island. We are now back at the dorms because our 100-day vacation was over. I'd surely going to miss blackpink house because we held a lot of memories there. We get used to living there for the past 4 months.

 

 

We don't have any commitments for today so we just decided to go to the mall. Jisoo, Rosé and I just finished watching a movie and we agreed to stop at an ice cream parlor. Jennie visits her parents so she's not with us today. When I woke up this morning, she's already gone and I didn't even get the chance to say goodbye to her before she left. I wanted to call her but I don't want her to think that I'm too clingy so I just decided to let her enjoy her time there. And besides, we already talked last night about our dinner date this evening. We agreed to meet at the restaurant at exactly 7 pm. The truth is, this day is very special to me because I will finally going to ask her to be my girlfriend. I knew that we agreed to take things slowly but I don't know if I can wait anymore. I really want us to become an official couple. I want to be able to call her mine. We went to a lot of dates these past couple of days and we had a wonderful time in each one of them. We can still continue on going on dates even if we become girlfriends. I'll make her happy everyday and prove to her how much I love her. I'll always make her feel special so that she won't regret loving and choosing me.

"Your ice cream is melting." Jisoo suddenly said and pointed towards the ice cream in front of me. I snapped out of my reverie and started eating my ice cream.

"Are you okay? I noticed that you've been spacing out since this morning." Rosé asked concernly. I just smiled at her and shook my head.

"I'm fine. I'm just thinking about something." I said seriously and Jisoo chimed in.

"Something? I think it's more like, 'someone'." Jisoo teased and smiled slyly at me. I just snorted and speaks.

"What? What are you saying?" I asked confusedly.

"I know that you missed Jendeukie. You're thinking about her, right?" Jisoo asked and grinned. 

"No! Why would you think that? That's not true." I denied and argued.

"Ah.. So that's the reason why you're acting that way.." Rosé nodded meekly and her spoon. Then she continues to speak.

"Then why don't you just check up on her and gives her a call?" Rosé suggested and looks at me expectanly. I just sighed and rolled my eyes at her.

"Guys, I told you that I don't miss her! Where did you get that idea anyway?" I huffed and Jisoo just shrugged.

"Well your face says it all so.." Jisoo answered nonchalantly.

"Stop denying Lisa. You're so obvious." Rosé remarked and I just looked at her weirdly.

I actually don't know if they're just teasing me or they're starting to notice about our relationship. We tried not to flirt too much in front of them and we made sure to cuddle when they're already sleeping. I wonder if they're just doing this to make me spill the beans or what. Jennie and I agreed to keep our relationship a secret from them because we feel that it's not the right time to tell them about this. We're not sure how they're going to react if they find out the truth. What if they don't approve of our relationship because we're both girls? What if they get mad at us or hate us? Or worse, what if they have a heart attack when they heard the news? I know that's impossible but still.. We never really know, right? The world is unpredictable sometimes.

"If you don't want to call her, then I'll do it for you Lisa." Jisoo smirked and started tapping her phone. After a minute, I heard Jennie's sweet voice through the other line. Jisoo decided to facetime her.

"What's up unnie? Why did you call? Is there something wrong?" Jennie asked curiously and Jisoo just gave her a smile.

"No. Everything's fine. We just want to check up on you. That's all." she explained sweetly. Rosé and I stood up and went beside Jisoo. Then we smiled and waved at Jennie to the phone. She waved back and started to speak.

"Where are you guys now? Are you done shopping?" Jennie curiously asked. We all nodded at her and Jisoo started to speak.

"We're actually eating ice cream right now. Look!" Jisoo replied happily and showed the ice cream that she was holding. Jennie pouted when she saw that it was in fact, a milk ice cream. Her favorite.

"You're so unfair! You didn't tell me that you're going to eat ice cream today!" Jennie whined and we just laugh at her cuteness.

"I'm so sorry Jendeuk." Jisoo said and slowly eat the ice cream in front of the camera. Jennie gaped at her and Rosé and I laugh at Jisoo's antics. She's obviously teasing Jennie and it's pretty amusing to watch.

"I'm not gonna give you cookies when I get back unnie." Jennie muttered and crosses her arms over her chest.

"It's okay. I'm not interested in your cookies anyway." Jisoo argued and sticks her tongue out at her and Jennie just smirks.

"If you say so. Actually I'm talking about my mom's cookies Jisoo-unnie." Jennie said and smiled.

We love the cookies that her mom makes because it was so good. When Jennie brought some for us before, we ended up fighting over it. That's how good it was.

"Oh my god unnie! I love those cookies!" Rosé squealed and Jennie just smiled at her.

"I promise I'll bring you some when I get home, Chaengie." Jennie said and I decided to speak.

"What about me?" I asked and Jennie just stared at me for a moment and smiled. 

"Of course I'll bring you some too, Lisa." she replied and I just nodded meekly and smiled.

"What about me?" Jisoo asked expectantly and Jennie just shook her head.

"You said you're not interested unnie?" Jennie teased and Jisoo just pouted.

"But I want some too! I'll talk to mom! Give her the phone!" Jisoo commanded but Jennie just shook her head.

We call Jennie's mother 'mom' because when she visited us before, she told us to call her that because she said she treats us like her 'real daughters'.

"Sorry unnie. Mom's busy baking cookies right now. We can't disturb her." Jennie said and shrugged. Jisoo just sighed defeatedly and slumped on her chair. She handed her phone to Chaeng and started eating her ice cream.

"Say hi to mom for me, Jennie-unnie." Chaeyoung enthusiastically said and Jennie just nodded. Then we heard her shouted behind her.

"Mom! Rosie says hi!" Jennie yelled and we heard a voice responded "hello". Jennie turned to us again and Chaeyoung suddenly speaks.

"Actually unnie the real reason why we called you because Lisa really missed you. She's been spacing out all day thinking of you." Chaeyoung informed her and I felt my face heat up from embarrassment.

Jisoo suddenly chimed in.

"And she's imagining that you're the ice cream that she's eating." Jisoo lied and I just looked at her in disbelief. I heard Jennie laughed and I started to speak.

"Hey! Where did that come from? Stop making stories unnie!" I argued but Jisoo just smirks at me and turns to Chaeyoung.

"But I'm telling the truth. Chaeyoung heard it too, right Pasta?" Jisoo gave her a knowing look and Rosé nods and smirks.

"That's true Jennie-unnie. We were sitting next to each other and I heard her mentioned your name when she's eating the ice cream." Rosé said seriously and I saw Jennie cringed. I just shook my head.

"Stop lying to her guys." I warned but looks like Jisoo's not finished with her stories.

"She's your name while her spoon. I swear Jendeuk, she sounded like an old erted man." Jisoo said seriously and Chaeyoung hides her face to suppress her laugh. I heard Jennie laughed too and I realized that they're actually right. I really do miss her. I snatched the phone from Jisoo's hand and face Jennie.

"Okay fine. I'll admit. I really miss you. Please come back soon Jennie." I said sincerely and I saw Chaeyoung and Jisoo shared a look and smiled.

"I miss you too.. All of you guys." Jennie replied and flashes her cute gummy smile. She's so cute so I lean in and kiss Jisoo's phone. I heard Jisoo groaned and snatched the phone from my hand.

"Look what you did. You left a kiss mark on my phone!" she whined and wipes the screen using her thumb. I just laugh at her and she just hits my arm playfully.

"I think I have to go now guys. Mom's waiting for me." Jennie said and we all nodded. She bid us goodbye and Jisoo turns off her phone. Then she glared at me. I ignore her and me and Chaeyoung go back to our seats. I am sitting across from Jisoo and I saw her frowning.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"You should stop kissing people randomly Lisa. It's not a good habit to be honest." she muttered and I just chuckled.

"I don't know what you're saying unnie." I answered nonchalantly and smirked at her. She just scoffed and eats her ice cream again. I guess she's still mad about her phone. Well, that's what she gets for embarrassing me in front of Jennie earlier.

Jisoo started playing with her spoon and tries to balance the end of it to her forefinger. Rosé looks up and sees her so she cheered her enthusiastically.

"Wow! That's so cool unnie!" she praised her and Jisoo just grinned at her.

I shook my head. Everything Jisoo does looks cool to Rosé because she's so whipped for her. I tried it too and successfully did it without even breaking a sweat.

"Chaeyoung look, I can do it too because it's so easy." I said smugly and Chaeyoung turned her attention towards me. Jisoo noticed she's not watching her anymore so she glared at me.

"What about this? Can you do this?" Jisoo suddenly asked so Chaeyoung and I faced her. She puts the ice cream cup on the top of her head and slowly stood up from her seat. She balanced it and walks slowly around our table.

I saw some people giving our table strange looks and I just facepalmed.

"You're doing great unnie! Fighting!" Rosé cheered and I just shook my head. Jisoo stopped walking and kneeled in front of Rosé. Then they gaze towards each other and I just rolled my eyes.

"Is this for me?" Chaeyoung asked delightfully and Jisoo just nodded. Rosé gets the cup from her head and they both giggled. Then, she offered her hand at Jisoo and Jisoo took it and stood up. She pinches Chaeyoung's cheeks and Rosé blushed at the sudden gesture.

"You're so cute." Jisoo beamed and Rosé smile. 

"But you're cuter than me unnie." she replied and Jisoo blushed too. I interrupted their moment and speaks.

"Okay. You're both cute guys so will you please stop flirting now? People are staring at our table." I said and they both blushed. 

"We're not

Please log in to read the full chapter