Fanwars and Confusion

Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: I know it's too late to say this but this is just a book of fiction based from the thoughts and imagination of the author.  Please don't take it too seriously. XD

 

 

"Yah! Park Chaeyoung! That's my food! Why are you eating that without telling me first?" I yelled in disbelief when I saw Chaeyoung sitting on the couch while munching the cookies that I ordered yesterday. 

"What? These cookies are not yours! Chu bought this for me!" She countered. 

I scoffed and walk towards her direction. I crossed my arms over my chest when I stop in front of her. 

"What? Who told you that? Unnie? I asked her to buy these cookies for me when she was at the bakeshop yesterday. These are mine!" I retorted and try to snatch the bag of cookies away from her but she immediately hide it behind her. 

"No! You're lying!" She opposed. I tackled her and try to get the bag from her hand once again. 

"Give it back! I payed for those using my money! That belongs to me!" I reach for the bag on her back but Chaeyoung slaps my hand away and pushed me. I clutch to her shirt before I lose my balance and trap her body on the couch. I straddled her lap and put my hands in each side of her body. 

"You're not going anywhere!" I grinned but she just shove my face away from her. 

"Get off me Lalisa! You're heavy!" Chaeyoung whined while struggling in her seat. 

Jisoo and Jennie walked out from Jisoo's room and found us wrestling on the couch. 

"What are you guys doing?" Jennie asked boredly while stretching her arms in the air. Jisoo was rubbing her eye beside her and lets out a yawn. 

"She stole my cookies! I was planning to eat these later!" I complained while holding Chaeyoung's wrists. She was wriggling out and trying to free herself from my grasp. 

"But Jisoo said these are for me!" Chaeyoung argued. 

"No! Just give it back before you finish the whole bag!" 

"What are you talking about? I just ate two!" 

"I don't believe you so stop lying! Look at those chubby cheeks!" I said and look at her face. 

"Shut up!" She groaned and blushed deeply. I was about to say something again when Jisoo approach us and speaks. 

"Stop fighting kids. I bought cookies for all of us. Lisa, I left yours in your desk last night. You haven't seen it yet?" She stated and plops down on the couch next to us. Jennie head straight to the kitchen to prepare our breakfast.

"What?" I confusedly asked and released Chaeyoung. I stood up and walk towards my room to check my table. I realized that my table was too messy and unorganized. I saw my jacket drape on it and found the bag of cookies underneath it. I sighed and started putting my things back in order. I clean my table before heading back towards the living room. 

Jisoo and Chaeyoung eyed me curiously when I walked out of the room in silence. I sat next to Jisoo on the couch and ignore their gaze. 

"I guess you already saw it, huh?" Chaeyoung asked with a raised brow and I just shrugged as an answer. I turned to face Jisoo and frowned. 

"Wait, unnie you said you bought cookies for all of us right? Then give my money back. You gave these cookies to Jennie and Rosé for free while you let me pay for mine. That was so unfair!" I complained and saw Jisoo laughed at my face. She patted my shoulder and smiled at me. 

"Nallalisa it's okay. You're richer than us. You have a lot of money. You don't need freebies from me." She chortled and I just gaped at her. 

"Where did you get that unnie? Maimeetangka!" I tried to reason but they both just laugh at my face. I pouted and hit them with the couch pillow. They both groan in annoyance and fight back. We are busy having a pillow fight when we heard Jennie's voice called from the kitchen. 

"Lisa-yah! I need your help!" I immediately stood up after hitting Jisoo's face one last time. I laugh when I saw her lose her balance and falls down from the couch. Chaeyoung rushes to help her while I just run away from them.

I head towards the kitchen while giggling and found Jennie standing there, busily cooking our breakfast. I smiled and approach her side.

"Hey." I greeted and she just looks up when she noticed my presence. She pointed towards the table and speaks.

"I'm almost done with this. Prepare the table for us." She ordered and I just nodded. I set up the table and wait for her to finish cooking. I plopped down on a chair and admire her every move. She looks so focused in what she's doing and I can't help but smile at the serious look on her face.

"Could you try this for me? Just be honest and tell me what you think okay?" She walks towards me while holding a spoon in one hand. I just gave her a soft smile and nodded. She lifts the spoon towards my mouth and I open my mouth to take it. She looks at me expectantly while I just slowly savor the taste of the soup after putting the spoon down. 

"What do you think? Was it too salty?" Jennie asked worriedly and I just shook my head. 

"It's delicious. I think you did a great job." I said genuinely and flashes a smile. Her lips curves into a smile too and I just gave her a high-five. 

"I know that I can do it! Mom actually taught me this recipe yesterday!" Jennie said proudly and I just pull her close to me and give her a hug. 

"You're perfect in everything you do Jennie. You truly are a wife material. Marry me please?" I pulled back from the embrace to stare at her face while she just narrow her eyes at me. 

"Stop being greasy this early in the morning." She cringed and I just chuckled at that. I peck her cheek and her hair gently. 

"Are you coming with me today? I know you're busy but I think mom will be so happy to see you again. My cousins are there too. Would you like to meet them in person?" I asked and Jennie just looks down sadly.

"I have schedules all day. I don't even know if I could join you for dinner tonight." She pouted cutely. 

"Hey, it's okay baby. You don't have to feel sorry. I understand." I wrap my arms around her again and rested my chin on top of her head. I heard Jennie sighed and hugged me back.

 

I decided to spend whole day at my mother's apartment. My mom is now living in Korea and I felt happy because her apartment was near to our dorm. I could visit her whenever I want to and we could spend more time together now. I really missed my family and I want to see them everyday.

"Are you and Jennie still together?" One of my cousin, Prija asked when she sits next to me on the couch that evening. My cousins are staying here for 3 days to celebrate Chuseok with my parents. Me and my cousins are currently watching a Thai movie called "Pee Mak" in the living room. 

Lek answered for me instead. 

"Of course they're still together. What kind of question was that? They're actually going to celebrate their 7th monthsary tomorrow." He stated and nudge me teasingly. I just gave him a small smile and focus my attention back on the screen. 

"I want to say that I'm happy for you guys but my Lisoo heart can't take it. I still think that you and Jisoo belongs together." Lin chimed in. Suda nodded in agreement. 

"Right. Did you see what she posted yesterday? She was so supportive of your show. She even promoted it in her IG. I really think it was so sweet." Suda says with a smile. 

"I know right. She made an effort unlike your girlfriend who deleted her post about you." Prija murmured bitterly. I just ignore all of their remarks. 

"Why did she always do that though? If she wants to post something about you then she should keep it in her timeline. If she doesn't want to do that then just tell her not to post anything about you at all." Prija added. 

"She can do whatever she wants in her IG and it was not even a big deal if she archived a picture of them. It won't change anything about their relationship. Jenlisa is still together and happy. Your opinion doesn't matter." Lek argued while eating his sushi. I reach for his plate and eat one too. 

The door suddenly opens and my mom walked in. I gasped when I saw that Jennie was behind her. 

"Jennie!" I stood up from my seat and run towards them. I saw the plastic bags that Jennie was holding so I take those from her hands and put them on the table. 

"Why are you here? I thought you're still at the studio." I happily faced her and smiled brightly. 

"I told Manager Jung that I want to visit mom and thank God he lets me leave." Jennie smiled in return and turns to face my mother. 

"Mom, you said that you will cook for me. I'm looking forward to it. I missed eating Thai foods!" Jennie says excitedly and cling to my mom's arm. Mom just gave her a bright smile and patted her head. 

"I guess I have to start cooking now then. Wait here Jennie. Lisa, keep her company and make her feel at home." My mother said and I nodded vigorously and pull Jennie towards the couch where my cousins are sitting. They all stared at her in awe with their mouths agape. 

"Jennie, meet my cousins.. Prija, Lin, Suda and Lek." Jennie bowed at them and flashes a sweet smile. 

"Nice to meet you. I'm Jennie. I heard a lot of things about you guys.. Lisa mentioned you before and I'm glad I finally get to meet you in person." Jennie says and offer her hand for a handshake. Lek immediately grab her hand and shake it. 

"We're the one who should be saying that queen! It was such an honor to finally meet you! This is like a dream come true! I feel like crying right now." He fanned himself using his hand and covers his mouth. Lin pulled him back and shake Jennie's hand too. 

"You look really beautiful. Now I know why Pokpak was whipped for you ever since." She noted. Jennie just shyly glance at me and smiled. 

"I might passed out if Jisoo shows up tonight too." Suda muttered. 

"Me too." Prija agreed. They all offered their hands at Jennie and introduce themselves. 

"We're actually watching a funny movie before you arrived. Come and join us while waiting." I suggested and pulls her hand and proceed to sit on the couch.

We continue to watch the movie and good thing it has subtitles so Jennie still understood it and laugh along with us.This movie is actually really funny and we all enjoyed watching it till the end. After that, my cousins started chatting with Jennie and throw her some random questions about our relationship, members and many more. Good thing that my cousins know how to speak English and Jennie answer them in that language too. 

"You made me the happiest person ever when you finally confirmed that Jenlisa is real. I almost fainted that time!" Lek exaggerates while clapping his hands excitedly.

"Really? I'm glad to hear that. I really want you guys to accept our relationship and support us. I want to show you how much I love her." Jennie admitted affectionately and intertwined our fingers together. I squeeze her hand and rubbed my thumb against the back of her hand. She spare a glance at me and we smiled to each other lovingly. 

"Well I will forever support you guys. I think you're meant for each other. You look cute together too!" Lek squealed while snapping pictures of Jennie and I. The other three remain silent and just observe us. 

"What about you guys? Aren't you happy for us?" Jennie asked them curiously. Lin sighed and looks at her. 

"I'm happy for you too. He's right. You look cute together and I can see in the way you look at each other's eyes that you're in love. I just.. I still ship Lisoo though. My loyalty is on them. Sorry Jennie." She said honestly and apologized.  

"It's okay. It's your choice. But just so you know, I'm more adorable than unnie. I can impress you if you want." Jennie offered and Prija raised a brow at that. 

"And how are you going to do that? To be honest, we're not that easy to impress. I'm warning you." Prija seriously said and Jennie just smirked. 

"Why don't we just give it a try then?" She challenged and I hold her wrist to caught her attention. 

"Baby, you don't have to do this. They're hardcore Lisoo shippers. You can't change their mind." I whispered but Jennie just hold both of my cheeks and smile.  

"Trust me okay? I can do this." She said with determination and peck my cheek. I blushed at the contact and heard Lek squealed in delight. 

"You're so sweet! Just get married already!" He cheered and push my body closer to Jennie. Suda scolded him to stop and hit his head. He just groaned in pain and slumped on his seat. 

"Okay. Before you try anything, we have some questions for you first about Pokpak. It's like a test if you really know your girlfriend well." Lin suggested and Jennie just shrugged confidently. 

"Okay. Go ahead and ask." She replied smugly and smirked. 

"What is Lisa's favorite color?" Suda started. 

"Yellow." Jennie answered. 

"Her favorite food?" Prija questioned. 

"Pork back-bone stew also known as Gamjatang in Korea." Jennie replied confidently. 

"Favorite pet?" Lin asked but before Jennie could answer,  Suda jumped in. 

"Hey! That's too easy. Everyone knows that she's a lover and--- Lin slaps her arm to cut off what she was saying while Lek and Prija laughed. 

"What? Did I say something wrong?" She asked in Thai language confusedly and we all just look at her in disbelief. 

"You should have said cat. That's the right English term." Prija explained while giggling. Suda just her head to the side and shrugged. 

"Whatever. Just change the damn question. It's too easy. Even non-blinks could answer that." She complained and I just facepalmed.  I looked at Jennie apologetically and she just smiled at me amusingly. I think she's actually enjoying this game. 

"What's her favorite adult films? Name three." Lin asked and I immediately stood up from my seat and blushed. 

"Wait. Don't answer that baby." I said to Jennie then face them. 

"Hey! What kind of question was that? I don't watch those kinds of movies!" I protested. 

"But she said to ask a hard question. Just answer it Jennie." Lin argued. 

"I agree. Just answer it. I know Pokpak's not that pure." Prija added. 

"True." Lek agreed and laughed. I looked at them incredulously and shook my head. I whisper to Jennie to just ignore that

Please log in to read the full chapter