Choice

Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

It's been a week since we made our comeback and we still feel overwhelm with all the love and support that the fans gave us. Our song 'Ddu-du Ddu-du' made into top charts and broke records. We're so thankful to all the blinks because they never leave us even during our long hiatus and waited for our comeback.

I walk into Jennie's room and jump on her bed. 

"Wake up Nini. We have a lot of schedules today. Come on~" I hovered on top of her and give her cheek light kisses to wake her up. She groaned and try to cover her face but I hold her wrist and planted a kiss on her lips.

"Give me five more minutes.." she murmured with her eyes still close. I smiled at her cuteness and shook my head. 

"No. You need to get up now." I said and pull her hand. She open her eyes and look around her.

"Ugh. Where is it?" she asked in her raspy voice which I think sounded so y by the way.

"What are you looking for?" I curiously asked.

"My pyongbyong." she deadpanned. I raised a brow and my eyes widen when she found it beside her on the bed.

"Gotcha." she said and was about to hit me with it but I quickly pull away from her and jump off the bed. I heard her laugh lightly while I just rolled my eyes at her.

"That thing is used for cheering Jennie and not for hitting people." I informed her and crossed my arms over my chest. Jennie just gave me a small smile and sat up. She stretch her arms in the air while I was just looking at her. 

"You know I'm still exhausted from all the events last night. I need more sleep." she complained and lean her back in the headboard of the bed. I sighed and approach her.

We are so busy these days because we have to promote our song and our mini album. We made appearances on radio shows, music shows etc. Last night, we also had a performance at a festival and after that, Jennie went to attend a Chanel event. I want to stay up all night and wait for her to come home but because of exhaustion, I just end up sleeping on my bed. I have no idea on what time did she comes back to the house.

"I'm sorry baby but you know we have 'Music Core' today. Our fans are waiting for us." I said and hold her hand. Then I give her a cheeky smile and speaks.

"By the way, happy 4th monthsary baby." I said sweetly and I get something from my pocket.

"I bought this online. I hope you like it." I said excitedly and handed her my gift. She took it and open the box. She gasped when she saw the gold necklace inside. Then she looks up and smiled at me.

"It's beautiful Lisa. I love it. You're so sweet. Thanks." she flashed a sweet smile and peck my cheek. I felt my face heat up and smiled back in return.

"I also bought a necklace for myself at the same shop." I admitted truthfully and Jennie nodded in understanding.

"So you bought couple necklace, huh? Cool." Jennie teased and I just pouted. She smirks when she she saw my face and speaks.

"I will give you my gift later. It's a surprise so please look forward to it." I saw her eyes lit up enthusiastically and I can't help but be curious to what her gift was. I narrowed my eyes at her and gave her a suspicious look.

"Wait, don't tell me the gift that you're talking about is yourself? Are you going to wear nothing then put a ribbon in your neck and surprise me in my bed tonight while saying: I'm all yours tonight Lisa. Do whatever you please to my body. I offer myself to you.." I imitated her voice and try to be y and I saw Jennie blushed. She just sighed and rubbed her temple.

"Stop dreaming about weird things. You know I won't do something like that." she argued but I just chuckled amusingly.

"Oh really? It's not impossible especially when you have alcohol in your system baby." I retorted and grinned. Jennie raised a brow and look at me seriously.

"So you're planning to get me drunk and seduce me tonight? Is that what you're trying to say?" she questioned and I pursed my lips to suppress my laugh. I just wiggled my eyebrows suggestively while looking at her. She just look at me in disbelief and shakes her head. Then she throw a pillow at my face and I immediately caught it and laugh at her reaction.

"God. Stop being so cute this early in the morning Nini. I might attack you and eat your dumpling cheeks." I threatened and poke her cheek while she just glare at me. I stood up and offer my hand at her. She ignored it and walk towards her closet. She put the box inside the closet and turns to face me after closing it.

"Do we have any free time today? When can I show you my surprise?" she inquired curiously. I just shrugged as an answer. She sighed and walk towards me. I got surprise when she gave me a hug. I smile at the sweet gesture and wrap my arms around her.

"It's sad that we can't go to beautiful and fun places to celebrate our monthsary because our schedules are tight. I really wanna go and visit France again. I want to go there with you." she pouted cutely and I just smiled at the sight.

"Don't worry cause we will visit the place when we have free time. Let's go to Switzerland next month then visit Italy in our first anniversary." I suggested and she nodded vigorously.

"That's a great idea! Let's go to Switzerland and Italy together. I want to travel with you and explore different places around the world. That would be fun!" she said enthusiastically and beamed at me. I nodded in agreement and hug her again.

"I promise I will take you there someday Jennie." I said and planted a kiss on the top of her head.

 

We head towards the kichen and see the other members  there. Looks like they are having a very serious conversation because they didn't even look up when we approach them.

"What's wrong? Is everything alright?" I asked worriedly. Jennie and I sat across from the two and I saw them sighed defeatedly.

"I finally have an idea on how to escape our problems but Chaeng was against it." Jisoo announced and cross her arms over her chest. Chaeyoung looks down and speaks.

"It's not easy Chu. I can't just lie to them and pretend that everything's fine." Chaeyoung reasoned and bit her lip. She looks like she was about to cry again. She's been stressing this whole week because of her parents. They're avoiding her calls and ignoring her when she visits them. It was all because of what happened on Jisoo and Chaeng's first monthsary.

*Flashback*

Jisoo and Chaeyoung have decided to celebrate their 1st monthsary together in a fancy place called BlueLight Restaurant. The restaurant was big and classy. We all gawked at the place and a man in suit led us to a private dining room. The room was decorated with different kinds of flowers and artworks. The place looks beautiful and romantic. Chaeyoung and Jisoo admire the place so much and thank Alice because she was the one who suggested this place to us and we all loved it. I'll make sure to go back here and take Jennie with me then we will also have a perfect date. A violinist was playing in the background and the sound was so relaxing that I almost fall asleep. Good thing our order came and we finally start eating. We chat about random stuffs while we were eating and Jisoo said that she's happy that Jennie and I join us in celebrating their special day. We just smile at them and continue to eat our food. Jisoo offered her hand and ask Chaeyoung for a dance. They stood up and went to the center. We watch them as they slowly sway to the music while looking affectionately into each other's eyes. 

"I'm happy for them." I heard Jennie commented while looking at the two. 

"Me too. I hope their relationship last forever. They look so good together." I added and smile at the sight of my two bestfriends.

After that song, Jisoo and Chaeyoung went back to our table. The door suddenly opened and we all look towards it. We saw Alice, Chaeyoung's older sister.

"Happy monthsary to the two of you. Now I prepare a special gift for you girls. I hope you like it." Alice said and give the violinist a signal to leave. We all gasped when the lights turn off. Then we looked up and saw the projection of' 'Chaesoo moments' playing above us. We're all so engrossed at the display above us that we didn't notice the figure standing at the door and watching silently. When the lights turn back on, that's where we realize we all screwed up. Chaeyoung stood up from her seat while Alice tried to calm her mother down. Mrs. Park look at her daughter's disappointedly as tears stream down her cheeks.

"Why?" she keeps on asking to herself while Chaeyoung and Jisoo apologized.

"I'm really sorry Mrs. Park. Please forgive us for keeping this a secret from you." Jisoo bowed her head while Chaeyoung can't help but cry too. Jennie and I comforted her and when Mrs.Park finally calms down, she told us to give her a moment to talk with her daughters.

Minutes have passed and after their conversation, we found Chaeyoung looking so conflicted and sad at the same time. Jisoo immediately approach her and pull her into a hug.

"This is all my fault. I never should've brought you here." Jisoo muttered and Chaeyoung squeeze her hand to comfort her.

"It's not your fault unnie. Please don't blame yourself. My mom followed Unnie here because she thought she's meeting a guy behind their backs." Chaeyoung replied and looked down.

"What did your mom say to you?" Jennie breaks her silence and asked.

"She reminded me about how a Christian girl like me live my life based on God's teachings. She told me that all of us were tempted to do wrong things but we can always resist the temptation and not commit a sin. She even said that our relationship was unrighteous and can never be tolerated. She said that it's not too late for me to do the right thing because God will still accept me and forgive me. And.. she wants me to break up with you unnie. She said that it was not true love. That it can never be true love. That I was just too blinded by my sins.." Chaeyoung murmured as tears started streaming down her face. Jisoo hugged her and Chaeyoung sobbed on her shoulder. 

"I feel bad at myself for making my mom cry like that.. I hurted her feelings and I saw the disappointment in her eyes. Now I don't know what to do anymore.. I'm sure she'll tell dad too and I don't want to break his heart. Dad always supports me and gives me strength. I don't want him to hate me. What am I gonna do unnie?" Chaeyoung continued to cry while Jisoo was just rubbing her back and whispering soothing words to her ear. 

I feel so sad for her but I don't know how to help her. I wish I could do something to convince her mom to change her mind but I know that it was not that easy. We all know from the start that she will stick into what she believes in. And I understand that very well. I'm not a Christian like them but I know that God created male and female, each for the other. And male and female complete God's image on earth.

"It's okay.. Everything will be alright I promise. Don't think too much about this Chaeng. I'm right here. I won't leave you.." Jisoo said and wipe Chaeyoung's cheeks. Chaeyoung finally calm down and nodded at her. Jisoo kiss her forehead and speaks.

"Let's just forget about what happened and focus on positive things. Oh! We have a performance today right? It's our comeback stage so let's do our best okay?" Jisoo proposed and I saw Chaeyoung forced a smile.

"Let's do our best." she uttered and Jennie chimed in.

"We can do this guys. Let's show them what we've got." Jennie said with full of determination.

"Group hug!" I announced and pull Jennie and Jisoo. We hugged each other and the three of us did our best to cheer Chaeyoung up.

We successfully finish our performance and after that, we saw Chaeyoung crouching down at the side of the stage. We're all worried about her and we saw our fans got worried too. She just said she felt a little dizzy while performing and reassured us that she's alright.

*End of Flashback*

"Tell us your plan Jisoo-yah." I said seriously and Jisoo looks at me.

"I told her that we should pretend that we're not in a relationship anymore. That she finally end this thing between us." Jisoo replied and spare a glance at Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung rubbed her temple and speaks.

"But you know that two of our new managers were dad's friends. I'm sure that they'll keep an eye on us all the time. They'll eventually find out if we're just faking it or not." Chaeyoung argued. Sajangnim hired 3 new managers since we made a comeback. We have 5 managers in total now. Manager-unnie already quit her job and just work as one of the Yg's staff.

"I know that but trust me Pasta, I'm good when it comes to acting. All we have to do is to convince them that we're over. We have to avoid each other when our managers are around us and act cold towards each other." 

"But unnie--

"Just agree with my plan, please? I know this is going to work. Just remember to never post anything about me in your channel or iG and I will do the same. I'm sure your parents are stalking your posts. No Chaesoo content, got it? We also can't sit or stand next to each other in public. Always remember that." Jisoo reminded her but Chaeyoung still have doubts.

"Do you think they'll believe

Please log in to read the full chapter