08 Finding A Plan

I WISH WE COULD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IRENE's POV

I asked my manager Unnie, how many shooting sessions are left and she said this is the last shot. We possd a couple of poses. Then after the photographer signalled us that the photoshoot had come to an end, Bogum, my partner in this photoshoot had approached me while my manager unnie is fixing my stuffs and I am currently texting Seulgi and the girls to wait for me.

"Uhm, Irene-Sshi, would you like to have some coffee with me?" Bogum asked me.

"Uhm, Sorry but I don't drink coffee, and I have other plans." I turned my head to look at my manager Unnie. "Unnie let's go already." I pulled manager unnie outside and bowed at Bogum and he just smiled at me.


While we are on the car, I fished my phone on my pocket and dialed Seulgi’s number.

“Hello Seul, are the girls there?” 

“Hey, Noona! I am not a girl!” I heard through the line.

“Aww, sorry Sungjae, anyways, looks like you’re all there?”

“Yeah.” They all screamed.

“Okay, I’m on my way, just wait for me okay guys?” I said and ended the phone call

I plugged my earphones in my ear and drifted off for a little nap.

…….


I woke up as I felt that there is someome waking me up.
“Miss Irene, wake up, we’re at Miss Seulgi’s place.” Manager Unnie said.

I nodded my head then unlocked my phone and saw that Wendy had 10 missed calls. I didn’t bother to call her back or send her a message, and get down from the car because I want to find a cure to this problem as early as possible. I headed to the gate and Yeri greeted me with the smiley faced Yerim that I know. I hugged the latter. We are walking towards Seulgi’s house.

“Unnie, where is Wendy Unnie? You didn’t bring her?” 

I just nod my head.

“Well, Actually, Yeri the problem is ab—”

“Ah! You fought didn’t you?” 

“Well, Yerim, I wish that’s just the case, but it’s not it.”

“Well, based on your expression I think your problem is pretty serious.”


We walk inside the house and I saw Joy beside Sungjae and Seulgi waiting for Us.

“Noona, where’s Wendy Noona?” Sungjae asked.


“She’ll tell us after we took dinner, sit already Unnie and Join us, *looks at Yerim while patting the empty chair beside her* sit too baby girl.” Selgui said.


Yeri and I did as told and we started eating.


….


After we ate dinner, we all started talking. 

“So, Unnie, tell us why didn’t you bring Wendy Unnie, I kinda miss my crush you know.” 

I let out a small laugh but then looked down as I down know where to start.

“Unnie!” Yeri said as I didn’t noticed that I am zoning out already.

“Oh? Sorry,  Well, It’s, Uhm, You know that Wendy and I we’re friends since we we’re kids right?” 

They all nodded their heads and are very focused at what I am telling them.

“Well, It looks like it’s not just me and Wendy who developed romantic relationship towards each other. Since my dad passed away and Wendy’s mom had already passed away too, well, they, they, they, developed feelings towards each other, and we didn’t tell them about us when we became a couple so I don’t know what to do, Wendy saw my mom’s message to her Dad. And they already told us that they a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter