07 Joohyun Needs Help

I WISH WE COULD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs. Bae's POV

When we are on the golf club, I can sense that my daughter is always zoning out. And I glance at her every now and then but her face is very dark. It's like she is angry and sad about something. We are now watching the Son's playing golf. And it's like I am the only one watching them because I glanced at my daughter and she is just looking down and zoning out, probably because she is thinking about things, DEEPLY. I took a glimpse at her while we are eating earlier and her expression is still the same. I don't want to see my daughter like this. And I already asked her if there is a problem, and her answer is only a "I'm fine. Don't worry.". And it is only making me a lot more worried.  I also glanced at Wendy and she is also looks down. What is the girls' problem? That is what is on my mind when we are eating. We are now watching the Son's play golf and I decided to ask Joohyun what is bugging her now because maybe she is just shy about something when the Son's are there. She is looking down and I held her hand that is on the table. Panic can be seen in her eyes. But she gently gave me a smile when her gaze is fixed on me. 

 

"Baby girl, is there anything that is bugging you? You dont seem well." I asked her worriedly.

 

"Don't worry mom, I-Im just nervous about my upcomning photoshoot because i-its my first time to have a shoot with a guy." She said and let out a laugh. But then she smiled at me and pats my hand lightly for reassurance.

 

 

I didn't asked her anymore because I really don't know if she is telling the truth or not. So I decided to let it pass and continued to watch the Sons.

 

 

......

 

MR. SON's POV

 

I gazed at Wendy every now and then since we ate together and something is not right. It's like she is frustrated and displeased about something. So I decided to ask her. 

 

"Wendy-ah, is something wrong dear?" 

 

She just shook her head and smiled at me. 

 

I decided to let it go since i don't want to ruin our playtime and I can also ask her next time. So we continued to golf together.

 

...

 

After the golf session had ended, we all decided to go home altogether, since Joohyun told us that she have a schedule at 4 pm and its already 3:30. I was driving the car and Joohee sat beside me.

 

Wendy and Joohyun are at the back and I guess bestfriends can't really be separated

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter