Doubts

I WISH WE COULD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IRENE’s POV

“Are you sure about this, Irene?” Bogum asked.

“Yeah, It’s the only thing I know to get away from Wendy. To forget Wendy.” 

This decision I am about to make is very very hard. But I need to endure it. I need to do this to forget Wendy. To make our family happy and that includes Mom, and Uncle, who will be my future father.


“Very well, I’ll call Heechul to make a press conference when you get discharged.” 


…….

 

I stayed for almost a month in the hospital. It is so hard to pretend like I don’t remember anything about Joy, about Yeri, about Seulgi, Sungjae, Uncle, Mom, And Wendy. I want to hold her everytime she comes near me. So I just continued saying mean things to make her stay away but I am always making her jealous with Bogum and me. 

 

“Sir Bogum we have arrived.” The driver said and Bogum nodded. Bogum then went outside and opened the door of the car for me. He guided me to get off the car and we headed to the my company building for the press conference. 

 

Once the camera’s and reporters are ready, Bogum and bowed to all of them for the public appearance also as we are being watched by the world through this conference. Some reporters are foreigners and have a translators. I sat down on the chair in the front and followed by Bogum. 

 

“Good Morning to all of you. Irene and I are here to confirm the news about our relationship.” 


Bogum then looked at the card in his hand. The card that I personally made for him to read through this conference.


“Irene and I, have started dating 1 month ago, but we didn’t announce it to the public as we are afraid that it will affect our careers.” Bogum said.

 

The room went in shock from the confession.

 

A reporter raised her hand to ask some question and Bogum signalled her to proceed with the question.


The reporter took the microphone and started the question.


“Miss Irene, is it true that you suffered from amnesia back then after the accident. Does this affect your relationship now with Mr. Bogum?” 

 

I held the microphone and answered calmly.

 

“Yes, It’s true that I suffered from amnesia. But Bogum is trying hard to make me remember him. But unfortunately, I still can’t remember anything.”


I expected that question. And I prepared this answer.


“And, I need to recover and take a break so Bogum and I will go overseas.” I said and as I expected, it caused shock to many people.


“That’s all the question we will answer, thank you so much.” Bogum and I bowed while the people are murmuring amongst each other and some shouting all over the room. 

 

As we get out of the conference room. I immediately held Bogum’s hand. He then faced me. I flashed him a smile.

“Thank you, thank you Bogum.” I said and he nodded his head.


“Anything for you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter