The Baes

I WISH WE COULD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MR. SON’s POV

Irene was the first one to arrive and she came very quickly. 

“What happened?” She asked while crying

“W-wendy, she collapsed” I said and sobbed harder. I can’t help but to cry, especially I know that I am the reason why Wendy is suffering through this pain.

We both cried in there while waiting for the news of Wendy.

It was almost 10 minutes and all of Wendy’s friends have arrived, Joohee is also here. 

And after a few seconds, the doctor went out and smiled at us. We all gathered near the doctor and waited for the doctor’s news.

“Wendy is not on severe condition, we just need to make her rest and she might not wake up yet, but it will not be for long, Since she just went out of the hospital and she took alcohol, and I also checked that she didn’t took meals for a day and based on my examinitions, she is depressed about something, looks like she didn’t slept for like, two days? And since she is depressed, we should just tell her good news and don’t try to make her tired when she wake up. You can go and check up on her” The doctor said and smiled at us.

As we heard the doctor’s words, it’s like we’re ano able to breath because of the good news. We thanked the doctor and ran towards Wendy’s bed while praying that she’ll wake up soon. 

As I saw how concern Irene’s eyes, I suddenly came into realization that I’m not only hurting Wendy, I am also hurting Irene. So I decided to be honest, for myself, for Irene, for Joohee, and for Wendy

 

So I dragged Joohee to the corner. 

 

"Stay here. I have something to say" I said and went to Joohyun's spot and leaned my head to whisper something to her.

 

 

"Joohyun-ah, I have something to say to you" I said to her. She just looked with that curious look.

 

"What is it Uncle?" She asked me

 

"I'll say it in there" I pointed at sitting Joohee who is also looking at us. "I need Joohee and you to hear what I have to say" I said.

 

She just walked on her way to the empty seat near her mother and I just followed along. 

 

Sweats are all over on my palm and forehead. I am nervous like hell. Joohee, I'm sorry, but I need to do this.

 

After I sat on the chair, I looked at tge both of them. Tears started to fall from my eyes. The Mother and Daughter are only looking at me curiously. But they are listening.

I looked at Joohyun and puts my hand on her shoulder. 

"Joohyun, I'm sorry, It's my fault why Wendy had collapsed, I pleaded her that Joohee's wedding and mine will have to push through. I knew your relationship all along" I said and cried. 

 

 

I can also hear Joohyun's sobs. 

 

"What do you mean relationship?" Joohee asked. 

 

I looked at her and held her left hands with mine. 

 

 

"Joohee, Wendy and Joohyun are in a relationship, I'm so sorry. *sobs* We can't get married, I want the ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter