06 The Truth

I WISH WE COULD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr. Son's POV

I wake up as I felt the sunlight hit my face. Ah I'm on a vacation here in Yeosu with Irene's Mom. Actually we are dating since Wendy and I got back here in Daegu after Wendy's mom passed away. I know I have feelings for her since Irene and Wendy are in high school. But I just don't have the courage to confess to her. But after I saw Wendy's mom, I realized, life is short, so I decided to step up my game and I confessed to her. And fortunately, she also said that she had feelings for me also. So after that we are dating and just last night, we became official.


We came here for a vacation but that doesn't mean that we slept together. We still believe that should occur after marraige. So I sat up and went to the bathroom to wash up.


After I washed up, I went to next door to see Joohee (Irene's Mom).


I knocked and after a few seconds, a smiling Joohee is revealed .



"Come in, I cooked breakfast for us." She said and stretched her right hand to point at the kitchen while I am walking inside.



"Okay, after this, can we go outside to get some fresh air?" I asked her while pulling the chair for her to sit.



"Okay. I'm thinking if we should go home after the walk because I'm worried about my Joohyun." She asked me while putting food to her plate.



I nodded my head as I also did the same.


..

After we ate and chatted a little, we walked while our hands are intertwined with each other. It sounds silly but we felt like we got younger at that time.


I also confessed again to her. But this time, I confessed to her that I want her to be the woman who I will spend the rest of my life with. I proposed to her. And she said yes. The ocean breeze, the birds flying in the morning and the sound of the waves had helped on getting the atmosphere sweet. I kissed her forehead after I placed the ring on her finger. But we agreed that we won't rush the marriage as we both know that our children are not aware of our relationship.


.....



After we got back to korea, I went to Wendy's condo. I have a hunch that she will go there. I successfully went inside as I know the code of her condo and as usual, seeing her house makes me feel at home. I know she really loves music. And I went to the side where all of her tools in composing are there. Guitars, midi keyboards, laptop, and many instruments are placed there. I grabbed the acoustic guitar and decided to play while waiting for my daughter.





I played to fight the boredom.



Suddenly, I felt someone is walking towards me.




"Oh! I knew you're coming here, Princess, want to go out with your old gag?" I asked as I know it is Wendy.





"Of course" she said and gave me a smile.


I sat up and put the guitar down.




"Then, let's golf? I haven't played for a long time"



"Sure. I'll wash up first" She said and walked towards the shower room.






As she went to the shower room, I texted Joohee.




TO:

MRS. BAE

Wendy and I are going to go to the Golf Club. I would want you and Joohyun to come and we can tell t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter