01 Where it all started

I WISH WE COULD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IRENE's POV



For the past 4 weeks, Wendy and I are going out continously. When I have work, she'll come with me and wait for my schedule to finish.


I woke up as the sunshine hit my face.


I fluttered my eyes open and formed a smile on my lips as I remembered that it was my day off from work. That means, free time to have a date with Wendy.


And I want to have a date with Wendy where we first met each other.


So I decided to get my phone on the side table and dialed Seungwan's number.


"Hello, Baby Goodmorning~" I greeted her.


"Goodmorning to the most beautiful girl in the world!" She replied.


I let out a laugh as she is being so sappy again.


"Have you eaten breakfast?" I asked her.


"Uh, not yet, just woke up after I have heard my phone rang at your call."


"Oh really, me too, as soon as I wake up all I think about is you" I said


"WOW! You are being sappy too! I love it when you are being so sappy babe."


"Yah! I also don’t know why I am being like this, I guess I got it from you, it's your fault!" I said playfully.


"Hey Babe, being sappy isn't a disease that you can get from someone. *laughs* But you are right, it's my fault." She said.


"Yeah! It's all your fault. Glad that you know." I pouted.


"YEAH, IT'S MY FAULT FOR MAKING YOU FALL TOO DEEP WITH ME THAT YOU BECAME SAPPY TOO MUCH~" she said in a cheesy tone.



I can’t control my heartbeat when she is like this. Only her cheesy lines and tone can make my heart beat wildly like this.


"You still there?" She asked me.


"O-Oh? What?"



"Aish! Zoning out again I see, mmm... Did you think about my abs all of a sudden?"



Now she is teasing me. She knows that I am into abs. Specifically, her abs.


"Y-yah! I did not!" I defended my self.



"OH? if not... then... my , you're imagining how soft and fluffy my is right?"


"Stop teasing me!"



She laughed on the other side of the line.


"Stop laughing, for your information, Seulgi also have abs and ! Well my is more squishy than yours!"



"Too bad babe, Seulgi is already taken. And why did you mention your own ? Can you your own ? I know that you don’t want too because your hand is like a magnet towards my , it always attracts and never repel!" She laughed hysterically.



Argh!


Later Seungwan!



Youll get what you want.



"Yah! Son Seungwan!" I shouted angrily.


She stopped laughing and went back to her serious tone.


"Relax Bae, my abs and are all yours, well, my everything is all yours."



"Good, because I will never share you with anyone."


"I'll never let anyone touch my Bae's property."


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter