Epilogue

I WISH WE COULD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WENDY’s POV


My make-up was all ready and I just need to go to the Bae’s, the actual spot where Irene and I first met, the empty spot with the shade of the tree. Well, we all decided that the wedding will be held there, and we all agreed that we will be having a wedding for 4 couples. For Joy and Sungjae, For Yeri and Seulgi, For Dad and Mom, and for Irene and Me. Irene is the one who decided that we will be having our wedding in there and she also recommended that the wedding will happen at the same time.

“Wendy, they are all waiting for you” Eric said.

I nodded and headed to the car and so does Eric, Eric drove the car to the Bae’s.

As the car had stopped on to the Bae’s, everyone can hear the song A thousand years playing through the day.

I went outside the car and headed to where Mom, Sungjae, Dad, Joy, Yeri, Seulgi and Dad are and we all lane up into orders; Seulgi is the first one, followed by Yeri, then bu Sungjae, followed by Joy, then Dad and followed by Mom, and the last couple is Me and Irene. When the line was all fixed, te lane started to walk through the aisle.

When I walked the aisle and waited for Irene to finish, then I held Irene by the hand and we all faced the announcer.

“So you’re all here to make a commitment with each other. Once you said yes, there is no turning back” The Annnouncer had said his lines. 

And he told the ring bearers to enter the scene. Once the ring had been held by Seulgi, sungjae, Dad and Me, we faced our partners and repeated at the announcer.

“I, say your name, promise to love and cherish you, through good times and bad times, and will never leave you in the dark, instead, I will be the light to make you out. This ring, is the sign of my love for you, and like this ring, my love for you is endless”. The announcer said which we followed as we place the ring on our partner’s finger.

When we are finished, Yeri, Joy, Mom and Irene had also get the ring and they also followed the announcer as they place the ring on the finger.
 
After that, the announcer had said many things again about love. And after a few minutes, the announcer had pronounce as what we have wanted.

“By the power vested upon me, I now pronounce you all, Married, You may kiss your partners” As the Announcer said it, the crowd had cheered and all of the cameras have filled the scene with flash as the wedding have been broadcasted because Irene had asked too.

So like the announcer said, we all inched closer to our partners, and kissed the lips of our partner.

As Irene and Me had break free from the kiss, I cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

“I love you, Irene Bae” I whispered to her.

……………….


(AFTER THE WEDDING) 

As we entered the hotel where we will be having our honeymoon, I immediately threw Irene on the bed as I was carrying her with a bridal style. She giggled after I threw her on the bed. And as the room was only litted up with candles that is shaped with a heart and the bed is inside the candles, the bed has also rose petals which had added a romantic vibe to our honeymoon. Because it was dark, I quickly crawled on top of her and starts to the zipper of her gown, while I am kissing her lips romantically. I don’t want to be rough on our honeymoon, I want this to be special and romantic.

“Seungwan-ugh~” Irene moaned as I removed the gown off her body.

I continued kissing her and I slowly moved to her neck. She placed her hands on my back and she starts to my gown also, she slipped it off and I fixed myself on top of her.

“I still can’t believe that you’re all mine now, Irene Bae” I said and caressed her cheeks

She giggled and she wrapped her arms around my neck which made me leaned closer to her.

“Well, I’m all yours, consider yourself lucky Seungwan-ah” She said while looking at me.

“Yep, that’s true, I’m so lucky to have you” I said and started to lean in again and started to kiss her again.

 

I cintinued kissing her and trailed my fingers down to her . And when I touched it, I rubbed it slowly and it made Irene release her moans. 

 

"Ugh~ S-Seungwan~ Ugh~" 

 

After rubbing her , I break the kiss and looked at her. 

 

"Ready?" I asked her

 

She nodded her head and wrapped her arms around my neck

 

Just then, I dove in again to her lips and kissed her passionately, then I put a figer inside of ger , I slowly trusted them and I earned loud and syncronized from Irene.

 

I was enjoying the moment too so I also moaned the words that I want to repeat everyday. The words that I always wanted to repeat but I'll never get tired saying this words to Irene.

 

"I love you, Irene~ Ugh~" I moaned betwee kisses

 

"S-seungwan~ Ugh~ I~ Ugh~ love you too~" She moaned louder when I inserted another finger, then another and the last one, I slowly as I dont want to hurt her, and being gentle, I didn't leave from kissing her lips; her soft plump lips. 

 

I continued doing the action and earned moans from Irene and her voice is also getting husky because we stayed this for long. 

 

But then a few more gentle , she came. After that, I layed my head on her chest as I was exhausted in making love to her. Sweats and pleassure are all over our faces. 

 

After catching my breath, I lifted my head and looked at her. 

 

"How many babies do you want?" I asked her.

 

She made her eyes travell upwards while thinking about her answer. 

 

"Hmm... two? One gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter