Goodbye

I WISH WE COULD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IRENE’s POV

“Are you sure you can go in there alone?” Bogum asked me.


I entered my manager Unnie’s car and smiled at him.


“It’s okay, Unnie is here. I can manage it. I’m just gonna say goodbye to them before we leave tomorrow.” 

Bogum nodded his head and closed the door of the van.


He waved me goodbye and the car started to leave.


….


“Miss Irene, we are at your house.” 


I nodded my head and opened the door. 


“Oh! Before you leave Miss Irene, Miss Seulgi’s house is just nearb—”


“I know.” I just smiled at her.


“Oh, how can you know it Miss Irene? You have an amnesia right?” she asked me.


Oh right. I’m just pretending to have an amnesia. No one must know. Including my manager.


“Ah! That’s because Bogum told me the directions last night” I then faked a smile. 

She nodded her head.


“Unnie, you can leave first, I’ll call you after I went to Seul’s place to take me to Sungjae’s place.” 


“Yes Miss Irene.” 


I head out of the car and started to walk to the door. The door is open so I just entered the house that I missed.


I saw mom washing dishes. 

I knocked on the door and she turns to look at the doorside.

“Joohyun?” She wipes her hands in the towel near the sink and walks towards me.

“What brings you here? Did you, by an chance, regained your lost memory?” She then cupped my face.


I’m sorry mom. I will lie again.


I flashed her smile, but a sad smile. I shook my head and looked down on the floor.

“I still can’t remember anything Mom. I’m just here to say goodbye. Bogum and I will go to Hawaii.” Tears then starts to fall from my eyes as I am saying goodbye to my own mother. Her tears didn’t also held back as it flowed out like a river.

She is caressing my face. I miss this, Mom. I miss this the most. I miss your touch. I miss your soothing touch, Mom.


“How long *sniffs* are you gonna be there?” 


“I still *sniffs* don’t know mom. *sniffs* probably until I recover.” 

“Do well, huh? *sniffs* My pretty Joohyun. *sniffs* Do your best to remember me and your friends.” 


I smiled at her and nodded my head.

I hugged her and she also did the same. 

 

……


I went to Seul’s house and I knocked on their door. 


I can hear Yeri’s voice. And she is, . 


What the hell it’s still early, aish this two really. 


“Who’s there?” I heard Seulgi asked.


“Irene is here.” 


After a few seconds, the door got opened. 


And revealed a Seulgi with her black bathrobe and Yeri in her pink bathrobe. As usual, Yeri is not wearing an eyepatch as she is on the house. 

“Unnie, What brings you here?” Yeri asked and dragged me inside the room and asked me to sit down on the sala.


“Sorry, to disturb you guys but I will just gonna bid goodbye to both of you before I leave tomorrow.” 


They just smiled awkwardly.


“We’re not doing anything Unnie.” Yeri said.


“Yah! Are you denying right now that you’re making out with the pretty Kang Seulgi?” 

“Tsk! Whatever.” Yeri fixed her gaze back on me. “But Unnie, where are you going?” 


“It’s not just me. Bogum and I will go to Hawaii. And we’ll be staying there until I recovered.” 


“Ah.” Seulgi nodded her head. “When will you leave?” Seulgi asked.


“Tomorrow.”


“Already?” They both said in unison. 


I just nodded my head.


“Well, looks like we can’t convince you to stay anymore Unnie.” Yeri said.


“Do well Unnie and do your best to remember all of us. Esp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter