03 L.Q.

I WISH WE COULD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy’s POV

 

I’m super excited for today! I’m going for a date with Irene at the beach later on.

 

"Goodmorning honey~" I said and kissed her cheeks.

 

Irene rubbed the sleep from her eyes cutely and pouted.

 

"Goodmorning... Why did you wake me up so early?" She asked and slapped my chest playfully.

 

"We are going to the beach remember?" I said and kissed her on the lips to make her pout disappear.

 

"Hmm." She hummed.

 

"I want to see you in your bikini! Remeber the black one that I bought you recently?" Irene trailed her finger along my jaw, staring intensely into my eyes.

 

"Not now babe, save your energy for tonight." I winked. 

 

"And I’m not going to wear a bikini. Neither are you!"

 

"But why~" She whined and did aegyo. She knows I cannot resist her aegyos.

 

"I don’t want others to see my y girlfriend! Besides, I’m still angry when you agreed to model for a lingerie advertisement that one time!" I said and crossed my arms across my chest, trying to show my displeasure.

 

"But Wan-ah... Don’t you want to see my y side too?" Irene teased me. She ran her hand up my thighs before sitting on my lap.

 

"... I’ll take a look at it when we are alone tonight okay?" I smirked at her.

 

"You’re no fun!" She got off me went to the closet to grab a few clothings before entering the bathroom to wash up.

 

I looked on my phone and scrolled through my social media, looking for the newest update on Irene. I see that there are no articles about me and Irene so I’m glad that the pizza boy had kept to his promise.

 

Irene came out of the bathroom . Not wearing any clothing.

 

 

She looks hot. I mean always. But wait, what?

 

 

"Wan-ah, can you pass me my towel there?" Irene purred and pointed at the white fabric that was hung on the hanger beside the closet.

 

I walked to the closet to grab it for her and I felt her stares on me the entire time.

 

Ah, I get it, seducing me now huh? 

 

You knew that one of my weakness is you so how can I oppose?!. I really want to see Irene wearing a bikini too. 

 

 

But I must not give in so easily. Because I know that every men’s eyes will be diverted towards Irene once she wore those bikini. Or wven some females.

 

"Thanks!" She hugged me with her bare body and kissed the corner of my lips, teasing me. I feel like I’m getting turn on but I must stay strong. I must not share Irene’s body with anyone. Besides she is a celebrity so a lot of people would recognise her and I don’t want that.

 

Irene shut the door and I heard a few shuffling sounds before she opened it again. She was dressed in a sleeveless crop top and a denim shorts. I saw a red strap being exposed on her shoulders but maybe it was her bra.

 

I don’t think she will dare to refuse to listen to me and wear a bikini. I took my casual clothings into the bathroom and showered before changing into it. It was a thin white floral dress that I really liked.

 

"Let’s go!" Irene said as she hooked her arm in mine as soon as I came out of the bathroom. She seemed so excited but so was I.

 

.....

 

 

When we reached the beach, we found a shady spot under a tree that was far from other people so that Irene wouldn’t be recognised easily.It was on the side but you can still view the perfect view of the beach.

 

"Wan-ah. Wait for me here okay?" Irene said and walked to the bathroom with a paper bag on her hand.

 

.....

IRENE's POV

 

I headed to the bathroom of the beach with my paper bag on. I will change into a shirt as I know thay Seungwan will not let me wear the bikini that I have brought.

 

As I was about to walk to the place where Seungwan currently is, I stopped at my tracks and my jaw had dropped as I saw Seungwan hugging someone else. I can't recognize the girl as she wore sunglasses. But my jealousy had attacked me and I rushed back through the bathroom to change into those bikinis.

 

I wore them because I dont want to disobey Seungwan. It's because I want Seungwan to look at me and me only. 

 

I was walking back towards her spot but I can feel guys with their cameras are following me. This is a little annoying because I want Seungwan's attention only, not theirs. I also saw Seungwan, now, alone on the mat. 

 

 

But then I saw Seungwan and wrapped me with a blanket.

 

Did I took back Seungwan's attention?

 

Surely she will not get angry if I we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter