10 Forgotten

I WISH WE COULD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WENDY’s POV

I quickly stood up and fished my car keys out from the pot near the television. I ran to my car and quickly drove to the nearest police station. 

Tears are falling and falling the closer I get to the police station. Irene can’t be gone. And Irene can't be dead. 

I didn’t bother to wipe the tears that are falling from my eyes. 

Suddenly, my phone rang and I read the caller’s name. It's Joy.

 

“Wendy Unnie, have you heard about Joohyun Unnie?” 


I sob harder as I heard her name.

“S-sooyoung-ah, s-she just went to m-my place, *sobs* but when I-I woke up I saw the news, what have I done Joy? What have I done that Irene decided to leave me?” I asked her as I sobbed harder.


“Unnie, calm down *sobs* lf you're driving, don’t drive fast please, we will find Joohyun-Unnie. We are all at the station and the policemen said that the taxi driver that Joohyun-Unnie had rode with had survived. We’ll go to the hospital to talk to him okay?” She said and tried to comfort me. But I know that she is hurting too. With this shallow situation. 


“I’m on my way to the station, Joy. Wait for me.” 


“Okay Unnie, take care on your way here.”

 

We both hung up and as I put the phone down, my hands had gripped the steering wheel and I drove faster. 


As I arrived, I saw Seulgi, Yeri, Sungjae and I saw Dad comforting aunt who is crying hard for her daughter. My hands had formed a fist at the sight of them. I’m not mad about Aunt. But I don’t understand why I am angry about my own father. This was included in the list of reasons that caused complication in our relationship. I want to tell them that Irene and I are together.


I walked and walked until I was on front of the both of them, I stopped. 


“Irene, and I are da—” 

I was stopped as I felt that someone had held my hand.

I looked at the owner of the hand and it was Joy. 

Joy shook her head while silently crying. 


Then I quickly hugged her as the tears are falling again. 


“Maybe I deserve all of this, Joy-ah *sobs* I left Irene twice and I hurt her. *sobs* so this is what it felt like when I left her alone *sobs* I’m such a fool Joy *sobs*." 


Joy pats my back while she cried with me.

“Unnie, don’t say that, I'm sure no one wanted this to happen in the first place *sobs* stop thinking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter