Byun Baekhyun

I WISH WE COULD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Flashback after the play in the Philippines –Author’s P.O.V.)

“Mr. Byun Baekhyun, Your Brother will be back tonight from the Philippines” A guy said in a suit said his boss

 

“ah, thanks, you can drive me off tonight right?” Baekhyun asked the guy.

 

“Sure sir, I will wait outside tonight, what time are you off sir?” 

“Around 7 pm. Drive me then to the airport okay?” 

“Yes sir.”

 

 

The guy bowed before exciting his boss’ office.

 


Baekhyun is happy about the news he just heard by now. Knowing that his brother, scratch that, his half brother will be back. Baekhun’s parent didn’t love him, nor showed any attention towards him since he was a child. And when her mother had been married to another man, her mother had born another baby boy, Beakhyun doesn’t felt lonely anymore as he find having a brother, interesting. He took care of his brother named Chanyeol, and he loved him. Chanyeol also loved Baekhyun and he showed Beakhyun what it feels like to have someone in his life. And that is why Baekhyun wants to do anything for his brother, to make him happy.


Baekhyun went out of his office as his works are finished and he head outside the building. As he saw his car, he entered it the driver had take off to the airport.

Once they are on the airport, Baekhyun waited patientky for his brother.

And after a few hours, Chanyeol had arrived, he is strolling his luggage with his body guards around him. Baekhyun smiled as he saw his brother, but his smile have been replaced with a shock as he realized that his brother looks like he didn’t ate for a month. He was surprised to see his brother looking this thin.


“Yeol-ah, You’ve arrived” Baekhyun fought the negative feelings off to welcome his brother.

“Oh, hyung!” Chanyeol said and walks until he had hugged his brother.

“Yah, Yeol-ah, why did you became this thin?” Baekhyun tried to ask his brother.

“Ah” Chanyeol just laughs. “I just got busted by the girl of my dreams, Hyung. But it is okay because she is happy now”

Baekhyun had pity his brother aout this. He knows that Wendy is his first love for a long time. And so he had already know who busted him and can affect him this much.


“Let’s go home Hyung” Chanyeol said and walks to their car.

Baekhyun just nodded and followed his brother in the car.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter